No.
我不能再继续躲藏了
It's time for me to stop hiding.
谢谢你们大家对我的照顾
Thank you all for showing me such kindness.
不 等一下
No, wait a minute.
爱生气 你也是
Even you, Grumpy.
好
Now,
告诉我该往哪走
can you point me in the right direction?
工作要迟到了
We're late for work!
走吧 伙伴们
Come on, everybody. I need you to...
要去准备工作
I'll get the snacks.
对不起 醒醒
Come on, Sleepy. Hello?
安静 不要出声
Don't say a word.
是你
You.
我们往这边走就能跟其他人会合
If we go this way, we'll link up with the other riders.
叫你出来看看外面是什么样子
And when I told you to come see what it was like out here,
没想到你带了半队卫兵来
didn't expect you to bring half the palace guards with you.
我并没有邀请他们
I didn't exactly invite them.
我不得不逃
I had no choice but to run.
皇后要我死
The queen wants me dead.
走吧
Come on.
其实我在找我的父亲
I'm actually looking for my father.
希望你能够帮我
I was hoping you might be able to help me.
你只效忠真正的国王
You're loyal to the one true king.
对
Right.
你说得很对
Absolutely.
我们
We, uh...
我们听到谣言 风声
We hear rumors, whispers.
有人说他现在被囚禁在南方王国 但是
Some people say he was taken prisoner in the Southern Kingdom, but...
原来你不知道他在哪里
You have no idea where he is.
很抱歉让你失望
I'm so sorry to disappoint.
你一定把我当成正义的骑士了
You must have mistaken me for a knight in shining armor.
我想没有人会误会你
I don't think anyone's making that mistake.
原本希望你会有些消息
I was hoping you might know something.
当然
Oh, of course.
公主总是在等待王子的出现或国王归来
Princesses are always waiting for a prince to show up or a king to come back.
我父亲是唯一能让王国重拾往日荣光的人
My father is the only person who can restore this kingdom to what it once was.
恐怕有点太晚了
A little late for that, I'm afraid.
看来你已经忘了以前的生活
Obviously, you've forgotten how things used to be,
那时候的人善良又公平
when people were kind and fair.
但愿我有时间
I wish I had time for things like
能对人善良又公平
kindness and fairness.
唯一的问题是
Only problem is...
时局很黯淡
Times are lookin' bleak.
嘿 公主看一眼
So, Princess, take a peek.
日常生活起伏不定
See, every day it's sink or swim.
到处闹饥荒
Famine's on the rise.
秃鹰盘旋我们上方
With vultures circling the skies.
快振作 因前景堪忧
And prospects Well, they're rather grim.
胜算极为渺茫
Let me break you the news.
必须找到出路
The odds can't be beaten.
想待在食物链的
And a man's gotta choose.
顶端还是底部
Will he eat or get eaten?
知晓事实是否
Does that dampen your day?
感到惶惶不安
Do the facts make you frown?
清醒点 现实总是
Wakin' up to the real world.
会让人伤感
Is bringin' you down?
对我而言 这是你的公主问题
Well, that sounds an awful lot Like princess problems.
人生本来就不公平
Finally learnin' that life's not fair.
看来你有不少公主问题
Seems to me you got Some princess problems.
不愿分享让你生气
Ain't it crummy When folks won't share?
我会表现友善 只是为迎合你
I could try being "kind" Or whatever you said.
相较之下 我更专注别送命
It's just that I'm partial To not being dead.
我坚持尽我所能
So I'm stickin' to my plan.
我只想要生存
Of grabbin' all I can.
幻想只能是一时兴起
'Stead of living in a fantasy.
你的公主问题跟我没关系
See your princess problems Don't apply to me.
所以你不偷马铃薯了吗
So you've moved on from potatoes?
我还有很多本领
I have many talents.
幽默精采的演说
Charming speech, but are you done?
有付出就有收获
"None for all and all for none".
希望将就此展开
Such a gift of hope you give!
抱歉 希望缺货中
Yeah, well, hope's in short supply.
尝试各种不同
But, still, we have to try.
先想个办法活下来
Well, how about we try to live?
就这样 你放弃
So that's it? You give in?
嘿 你变得有智慧
Nah, you begin to get wise.
烤苹果派并不能改变世界
'Cause you can't fix the world Baking apple pies.
我们面对的是典型公主问题
Yeah, we got a classic case Of princess problems.
城♥堡♥内舒适 外面却艰难
The castle's cozy. But it's cold outside.
全部都归咎是公主问题
Sure, just write 'em off As princess problems.
自私也就变理所当然
And stayin' selfish is justified.
真无情 你很棒
That was harsh, but I'm proud.
你看你多苛薄
Look at you, gettin' mean.
王国需要帮助
Look, the kingdom needs help.
你该去找皇后
You should go tell the queen.
我会勇敢拼一场
But I'm stayin' on the run.
先避开通缉 逃亡
Lookin' out for number one.
是求生唯一的真理
And that's the way it's gonna be.
你的公主问题跟我没关系
'Cause your princess problems. Don't apply to me.
不要动 小姐
Do not move, milady.
我可是反抗军的奎格 人称十字弓大♥师♥
You're in the presence of the rebel Quigg, master of the crossbow.
手举高
Hands up!
你最好离我们队长远一点
Step away from our captain.
就不会受到伤害
And no harm will come to you.
你又没有十字弓
You don't have a crossbow.
它被偷了 没关系
It was stolen. It's okay.
她是 一起的
She's with me.
队长
Captain?
还有我的同事们
And my associates.
对国王效忠
Loyal to the king?
你只是个普通的罪犯
You're just a common criminal.
我叫乔纳森 公主
My name's Jonathan, Princess.
不是"乔纳森公主"
Not "Jonathan Princess."
我叫"乔纳森"
Just "Jonathan..."
公主
Princess.
听着
Look...
你的确很可爱
You seem a lovely gal.
有着皇家的血脉
With your royal rationale.
残酷现实令人窒息
But out here in reality.
你的公主问题
See, your princess problems.
跟我
Don't.
没
Apply.
关系
To me.
跟我没关系
They don't apply to.
没关系
Me.
哇
Whoa!
是皇宫卫队
It's the palace guards.
平均两个士兵打我们一个
Two soldiers for every one of us.
我们正在搜寻白雪公主
We are searching for the Princess Snow White.
你得快逃 公主
You have to run, Princess.
那你们怎么办
What about all of you?
别替我们担心 拖住他们
Don't worry about us. We'll hold them off.
我要一起作战 我不是请求你
I'll fight with you. I'm not asking.
至少人数公平些
I'm making it a fair fight.
对 只不过 我不讲公平
Yeah, the thing is, I don't fight fair.
别射击
Don't shoot!
我们能告诉你公主在哪
We can tell you where the princess is.
上
Now.
我不能走
I can't leave.
我需要你们帮忙
I'm going to need your help.
最后机会 土匪
电影精选列表