让歌♥声回荡 回荡 回荡 回荡
Is let it echo, echo, echo, echo.
不再感到孤独
Your voice will carry through.
拥抱梦想筑路
And bring that dream to you.
让歌♥声回荡 回荡 回荡
Just like an echo, echo, echo.
声音回荡如此嘹亮清晰
Well, I can hear the echo Loud and clear.
我停滞在原地
But I'm still waiting here.
快点 快走 动作快
Come on! Move it!
走啊
Move!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我只有这些 拿去
It isn't much, but...
外面的情况还好吗
Tell me what it's like out there.
自己出来看啊
Why don't you come and find out?
我不能
I can't.
你跟皇后顶嘴的样子
I saw you give it to the queen back there.
看起来很勇敢
You seem brave enough.
勇敢
Brave?
所有人 到大门外集♥合♥
Guards, man the perimeter!
你得走了 快
You have to go. Run.
谢谢 走
Thank you. Go.
我有个心愿
Waiting on a wish.
心中的愿望难以言表
Beyond a whisper to the water.
我有个心愿
Waiting on a wish.
我期盼的某天
Is it almost someday?
是否就要实现
Can I somehow, some way.
要成为父亲的骄傲
Learn to be my father's daughter?
无所畏惧的灵魂
Someone who could fin'lly start.
承担属于我的责任
Start speaking with a fearless heart.
不需要假装勇敢
Someone who just might be brave.
不隐藏内心不安
Someone no one needs to save.
沉醉在我梦里
Well, I can always dream.
只是
But then...
睁开眼 我还在原点
I wake up and it's me again.
我有个心愿
Waiting on a wish.
我有个心愿
Waiting on a wish.
我有个心愿
Waiting on a wish.
墙上的魔镜
Magic Mirror on the wall,
世界上谁最美丽
who is the fairest of them all?
你美如天仙 殿下
Famed is thy beauty, Majesty.
等等
But wait,
我看见一位如花少女
a lovely maiden I now behold
已在人间绽放
awakened to the world.
温柔优雅无法隐藏
Nothing can hide her gentle grace,
以我之见
for I see
她的美貌胜过你
she is more fair than thee.
不
No!
猎人
Huntsman?
皇后殿下
Your Majesty.
带白雪公主到森林深处
Take Snow White far into the forest.
找个偏僻的空地 让她去采她的苹果
Find a secluded glade where she can pick apples,
然后
and there,
我忠心的猎人
my faithful Huntsman,
杀了她
kill her.
但是
But,
皇后殿下
Majesty,
她只是个女孩
she's just a girl.
我可是你的皇后
And I'm your queen.
是白雪公主放了那个土匪
It was Snow White who set the bandit free.
她打算反抗我
She's plotting against me.
告诉我
Now, tell me,
你也想反抗我吗
are you against me, too?
是吗 是不是
Are you? Yes or no?
不
No,
皇后殿下
Majesty.
带她到森林
Take her to the forest.
杀了她
Kill her.
挖出心脏
Cut out her heart.
放进盒子里
Put it in this box.
回来之后
On your return,
你内心的所有渴望都能实现
you will have anything your heart desires.
你要不要吃一颗
Would you like one?
你很善良
You're very kind.
时间不早了
It's getting late.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
你得快点逃进树林
You must flee into the woods.
皇后疯了 她不会罢休
The queen is mad. She'll stop at nothing.
我不能离开王国
I can't leave the kingdom.
她很邪恶 孩子
She is evil, child.
她是骗子
She's a liar.
你父亲的事 她都没说实话
You were never told the truth about your father.
走
Go!
我父亲怎么了 走 求你
But what about my father? Go. Please!
免得我改变心意
Before I change my mind!
走
Go!
请问
Hello?
有人在吗
Is there anybody here?
(糊涂蛋 喷嚏精 开心果)
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho. Heigh-ho.
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁 准备出门工作
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho It's off to work we go.
崭新一天
It's rise and shine.
大步向前
And stay in line!
嗨齁 嗨齁 嗨齁 嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
公鸡啼叫破晓
We heard the rooster crow.
整装待发
All dressed and fed.
快速到达
Full speed ahead.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
开心迎接每天 哈啾
A splendid day to say. Achoo!
天啊 大吉大利
Oh, my! Gesundheit.
喔 谢谢
Why, thank you.
你不知道我会过敏吗
Do ya know what I'm allergic to?
你们这群笨蛋
This sorry sack of chumps.
爱生气 闭上嘴
Ah, why don't you shut it, Grumps!
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁 嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho Heigh-ho, heigh-hum.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
准备出门工作
It's off to work we go.
充分睡眠能令我身心快活
I function best on a full night's rest.
一刻不能再拖
And so, it's back to bed I go.
哈啰
Hello?
瞌睡虫
I'm sleepy.
对 没错
Yeah, we know!
边工作聊天 忘记时间
And the more we talk The less we walk.
快点
Let's go!
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
眼前一片漆黑
Deep in the dark.
我们用魔法让钻石闪闪发光
Our magic will mark A spot where the sparkle starts to shine.
魔法力量找寻宝石
There's gems in the land So hold up your hand.
让眼前的矿井光芒万丈
As light so brightly fills the mine.
点亮这地方 加速挖掘钻石
Now quick, better climb 'n dig. For a diamond.
全找到为止
Get your rear in gear.
大家动起来
Now yank up your socks.
把岩石撬开
Let's rip at the rocks.
摇摆身体
And as we swing.
高歌♥一曲
We always sing.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
这一切多美妙
The highest high I know.
当找寻到宝藏 紧握在手
电影精选列表