劳拉喜欢一个男人谁会做饭。
Laura likes a manwho can cook.
事情进行得如何你们两个之间?
How are things goingbetween you two?
我们只是朋友。
We're just friends.
哦,来吧。
Oh, come on.
我有印象你不仅如此。
I got the impressionyou were more than that.
她是这么告诉你的吗?
Is that what she told you?
我不需要劳拉告诉我知道一些事情吧。
I don't need Laura to tell mesomething to know it.
我能感知事物。
I can sense things.
我认识她已经有一段时间了。
I've known herfor some time now.
正确的。我是说,我绝不会假设...
Right. I mean,I-I would never presume...
但是,理查德,她带你来了进入我的生活来提供帮助,
But, Richard, she brought youinto my life to help,
不要让事情复杂化。
not to complicate things.
这就是我来这里的目的帮助。
And that's what I'm here for,to help.
嗯,很好。
Well, good.
那么,为了这个目的,
To that end, then,
我认为——这些是只是我的想法——
I think-- and these arejust my thoughts--
我认为如果你们不再见面了。
I think it would be better ifyou stopped seeing each other.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
没有人喜欢它
Nobody likes it when things
变得过于复杂。
become overly complicated.
我要出城去见面一些关于我的书的人。
I'm going out of town to meetsome people about my book.
我想象当我回来时
I imagine when I get back
你会解决的一些新的安排。
you will have sorted outsome new arrangement.
祝你胃口好。
Bon appétit.
“他已经越界了,
"He'd crossed a line,
但我从未排序任何事情。
but I never sortedanything out.
她帮我解决了这个问题。”
She sorted it out for me."
宝贝?
Babe?
你回家?
You home?
嘿,呃...
Hey, uh...
我给你带了一些东西来自竹楼。
I got you some stufffrom Bamboo House.
你知道,那些你喜欢的饺子。
You know,those dumplings you like.
宝贝?
Babe?
“她走了。
"She was gone.
然后第二天,它发生了。”
And then the next day,it happened."
“约瑟夫·维德教授被发现死亡。
"Professor Joseph Wiederwas found dead.
被打死。
Beaten to death.
一些瘾君子对犯罪事实供认不讳。”
Some junkieconfessed to the crime."
“沃特福德学院社区消化了这场悲剧
"The Waterford Collegecommunity digested the tragedy
我后来成为了一个没有名气的小说家,
and I went on to becomea novelist of no repute,
默默无闻地辛勤劳作。”
toiling in obscurity."
“劳拉·贝恩斯呢?
"And Laura Baines?
我后来发现一周谋杀前
I later found out that a weekbefore the murder
她去见苏珊·艾弗里,
she went to see Susan Avery,
Wieder 的联♥系♥方式国防部,
Wieder's contact atthe Department of Defense,
声明所有权关于 Wieder 的工作。”
claiming ownershipover Wieder's work."
不,事情不是这样的。
No, it doesn't work like that.
美国政♥府♥委托进行了这项研究。
The US Governmentcommissioned the study.
该补助金是为了维德尔教授。
The grant is forProfessor Wieder.
但我写了!
But I wrote it!
听着,贝恩斯女士,
Look, Ms. Baines,
不知道什么安排你和维德博士一起做的,
I don't know what arrangementyou made with Dr. Wieder,
但我建议你接受它与大学
but I recommend you take it upwith the university
或直接与他联♥系♥。
or directly with him.
哦,来吧!这是我的工作
Oh, come on! This is my work
而他只是把他的名字写在上面!
and he justput his name on it!
对不起。你只能说这些吗?
I'm sorry.Is that all you can say?
这是胡说八道!
This is bullshit!
你不能就这样逃脱有了这个!
You can't just get awaywith this!
“谋杀案发生后,她消失了。
"After the murder,she disappeared.
就好像她摔倒了离开地球表面。”
It was like she'd fallen rightoff the face of the Earth."
“直到那一天我又见到她了。”
"Until the dayI saw her again."
“直到...我又见到她了。”
"Until...I saw her again."
直到你在哪里再次见到她?
Until you saw her again where?
啊,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Ah, you motherfucker!
你知道吗?她可能已经死了。
You know what?She's probably dead.
她的社会保障号♥码仍然有效。
Her social securitynumber is still active.
她没有地址,没有社交媒体存在,
She's got no address,no social media presence,
没有营业场所,什么都没有。
no place of business, nothing.
只有一张旧照片从高中开始。
Just one old picfrom high school.
所以呢?她是一个有隐私的人。
So what?She's a private person.
与韦恩·德弗罗,
It's the same withWayne Devereaux,
维德尔的看护者。
Wieder's caretaker.
没有电♥话♥号♥码,没有工作经历。
No phone number,no job history.
我做了一个反向地址搜索了一下,什么也没有。
I did a reverse addresssearch, nothing.
就像每个人都来自维德尔当时的生活
It's like everyone fromWieder's life at that time
现在他妈是个鬼。
is now a fucking ghost.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你让我感觉我他妈的想成为一个幽灵。
You're making me feel likeI want to be a fucking ghost.
我唯一能做到的追查到的是芬恩的前妻。
The only one I've been able totrack down is Finn's ex-wife.
我要去跟她谈谈。
I'm gonna go and talk to her.
还有他妈的是什么她会对你说吗?
And what the fuck'sshe gonna say to you?
我不知道。
I don't know.
她可能知道一些事情。
She might know something.
你知道?芬恩可能已经做了一些事情。
You know? Finn mighthave been onto something.
这是很多东西以及也许、如果和但是。
That's a lot of somethingsand maybes and ifs and buts.
瞧,伙计,如果艾萨克·塞缪尔是无辜的
Look, man,if Isaac Samuel is innocent
我们已经收起找错人了,
and we've put awaythe wrong guy,
快点。
come on.
这对我们来说是一个机会使之正确。
That's a chance for usto make that right.
那家伙承认了!我知道他承认了,好吗?
The guy confessed!I know he confessed, okay?
他承认他当时在屋里那天晚上。他说。
He admits he was in the houseon that night. He says that.
但他也说在他能做任何事之前
But he also saysbefore he could do anything,
其他人进来了到房♥子。
someone else came into the house.
WHO?
Who?
谁进来了,罗伊?
Who came in, Roy?
我不知道。
I don't know.
好吧,如果你不这样做他妈的知道,
Well, if you don'tfucking know,
那我不他妈的也知道。
then I don'tfucking know either.
我要小便一下。
I'm gonna take a piss.
他又扔了一个!
And he drops in another one!
这孩子很火!
This kid's on fire!
嘿!
Hey!
他妈的怎么了,伙计?
What the fuck, man?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
幻觉是通常是常见的副产品
Hallucinations areoften a common byproduct
程序。
of the procedure.
但我只见过她的照片。
But I've only ever seenpictures of her.
是啊,好吧,它表示回忆,
Yeah, well,it indicates recall,
即使那不是真的她。
even if it wasn't really her.
与片段相同您报告的内存。
Same with the snippets ofmemory you've reported.
这意味着你的神经通路正在开始重新激活。
It means your neural pathwaysare starting to reactivate.
所以我不只是去那么完全疯了?
So I'm not just goingcompletely crazy, then?
离得很远。
Far from it.
你其实就是我们所说的一个好的结果。
You're actually what we'd calla good result.
治疗有效。
Treatment's working.
把它放下!
Put that down!
芬恩女士?
Ms. Finn?
对不起来打扰你。我...
I'm sorryto disturb you. I...
你是警♥察♥吗?
You the cop?
罗伊·弗里曼,是的。我打了电♥话♥。
Roy Freeman, yeah. I called.
是的,其实我是你知道,呃...
Yeah, I'm actually,you know, uh...
...退休了。
...retired.
所以我不同意警♥察♥了。
And so I'm not withthe police anymore.
好的。从来不喜欢警♥察♥。
Good. Never liked cops.
没有意义。
Doesn't make sense.
理查德有很多东西——
Richard was a lot of things--
偏执、迷惑、
paranoid, deluded,
真正的厌世者。
real misanthrope.
但他不是吸毒者。
But he wasn't a druggie.
电影精选列表