他妈的!
Fuck!
取出三个物体在这个房♥间里。
Name three objectsin this room.
椅子,灯,时钟。
Chair, lamp, clock.
三个物体不在这个房♥间里。
Three objectsnot in this room.
威士忌酒瓶,飞机、赛马。
Whisky bottle,airplane, racehorse.
他妈的。
Fuck.
今天的日期。周四。
Today's date.Thursday.
日期,不是一周中的某一天,
The date,not the day of the week,
嗯...
Um...
九月。九月...
September. Sep...
年份又如何呢?
How about the year?
您的出生城市是哪里?
What's your city of birth?
你还记得吗你母亲的名字?
Do you rememberyour mother's name?
你父亲怎么样?
How about your father?
这是一个实验过程。
This is anexperimental procedure.
电极会发送脉冲
Electrodes will send impulses
到达目标区域在你的大脑中。
to the target areasin your brain.
新的神经缺陷应该发展,
New neural pathwaysshould develop,
但结果可以是有点不太可预测,
but the results can bea little less predictable,
特别是考虑你的历史补药、
especially given your historyof substance abuse,
一个共同的触发因素适用于阿尔茨海默氏症。
a common triggerfor Alzheimer's.
你好。
Hello.
这是罗伊·弗里曼吗?
Is this Roy Freeman?
你好吗?
Hello?
是的。嗯,我叫艾米丽·迪茨。
Yeah.Um, my name is Emily Dietz.
和我一起工作清洁人工项目。
I work withthe Clean Hands Project.
清洁援助计划?
Clean Hands Project?
是的!
Yes!
我们正在采取法律行动非营利组织
We are a legal actionnonprofit
我们为纪念碑
and we advocate for inmates
被剥夺公民权的人由系统。
who have been disenfranchisedby the system.
好的。
Okay.
您能花四分之一说话?
Would you have a few minutesto speak?
是的。
Yeah.
这是关于什么的?
What's this about?
这是...关于你的一个旧箱子。
It's... regardingan old case of yours.
艾米莉·迪茨。
Emily Dietz.
弗里曼先生?迪茨女士。
Mr. Freeman?Ms. Dietz.
哦。你好。
Oh. Hi.
艾米丽。艾米丽。
Emily.Emily.
我真的很感激你与我相遇。
I really appreciate youmeeting with me.
没问题。
No problem.
你说的是关于呃,旧案子吧?
You said it was about,uh, an old case, huh?
是的先生。艾萨克·塞缪尔。
Yes, sir. Isaac Samuel.
艾萨克·塞缪尔?
Isaac Samuel?
嗯...我...对不起。我不,呃...
Um... I... I'm sorry.I-I don't, uh...
哦。当然。
Oh. Of course.
我确定你已经读过更多案例
I'm sure you've seenmore cases
比你想记住的多。
than you care to remember.
是的。类似的事情。
Yeah. Something like that.
他被定罪在约瑟夫·维德谋杀案中
He was convictedin the Joseph Wieder murder
在沃特福德学院十年前
at Waterford Collegeten years ago
并已安排待执行
and is scheduledto be executed
下月底。
end of next month.
我们尝试住宿来自运动员,
We've tried to get a stayfrom the governor,
但看起来不太好。
but it's not looking good.
好的。
Okay.
我不认识他了。
I don't recognize him.
他跟我有什么关系?
What's he got to do with me?
塞缪尔先生要求发言与侦探们
Mr. Samuel requested to speakwith the detectives
谁审问了他他在那天晚上告白。
who had interrogated himthe night of his confession.
我审问他?
I interrogated him?
而我还没有找到你的前同事。
And I have yet to locateyour former partner.
他想要什么谈谈?
What does he wantto talk about?
恐怕他没说。
I'm afraid he didn't say.
那就是你得高级去问他。
That's something that youwill have to ask him yourself.
艾萨克·塞缪尔?
Isaac Samuel?
是的。
Yeah.
我是罗伊·弗里曼。我曾经是一名侦探。
I'm Roy Freeman.I used to be a detective.
我听说了你想见我。
I've been toldyou wanted to see me.
是的?是的。
Yeah?Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,我在这里。
Well, here I am.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
哦,你知道,我很幸运,罗伊。
Oh, you know,I'm blessed, Roy.
十年,三个热水器和一张婴儿床,
Ten years,three hots and a cot,
成员死囚读书俱乐部。
member ofthe death row book club.
监狱夺走了我的身体,但安♥拉♥得到了我的灵魂。
Prison got my body,but Allah got my spirit.
就像你在乎一样我怎么样。
Like you give a fuckhow I'm doing.
我懂了。
I see.
那么,这位女士,呃...艾米莉·迪茨,
So, this lady,uh... Emily Dietz,
来自“干净的手”项目,
from the Clean Hands Project,
她告诉我你想要告诉我。
she told me you wantedto talk to me.
这就是你想要的吗说什么?
Is that what you wantedto say?
不,你在这里是因为我想知道感觉如何
No, you're here 'causeI want to know how it feels
认识一个无辜的人将会被处死。
to know an innocent manis gonna be put to death.
正确的。
Right.
而且,呃...你是无辜的人?
And, uh... you arethe innocent man?
是的。
Yeah.
别误会我的意思,罗伊。
Don't get me wrong, Roy.
我做了一些坏事做出了一些错误的决定,
I'd done some bad shit,made some bad decisions,
但杀死了乔·维德不是他们中的一员。
but killing Joe Wiederain't one of them.
艾萨克...
Isaac...
你承认了。
you confessed.
你被带进来了提供询问
You were brought infor questioning
你承认了。
and you confessed.
所以现在你告诉我,过了这么久,
So now you're telling me,all this time later,
突然你想起一些事情不同的?
suddenly you remember thingsdifferent?
这件事并不突然。
Ain't nothing sudden about it.
我在这里已经十年了。他妈的十年了。
I've been in here ten years.Ten fucking years.
除了重播之外无事可做我脑子里的那个狗屎。
Nothing to do but replaythat shit in my head.
这是如何真正下降的。正确的。
How it really went down.Right.
这就是我在这里的原因。
That's why I'm here.
所以你可以告诉我这是如何真正下降的。
So you can tell mehow it really went down.
听着,我知道你不是警♥察♥不再,
Look, I know you ain't no copno more,
他们把你拉屎的方式
the way they shit-canned you
关于酒后驾车的事事故,
over that drunk-drivingaccident,
也许但你想清楚你的良心。
but maybe you want to clearyour conscience.
至少听我说完...此时。
At least hear me out...this time.
我在听。
I'm listening.
凶杀案发生当晚,
Night of the murder,
我当时好紧张啊我不记得了。
I was so strung out,I ain't remember shit.
你们锤了我整个晚上。
You guys hammered meall night.
当我看到那些照片,我太操蛋了
By the time I saw thosephotos, I was so fucked up
我想我一定做到了。
I thought I must have done it.
你闯入了,你把他打死了。
You broke in,you beat him to death.
我们找到了你的指纹满屋子都是!
We found your fingerprintsall over the house!
快点!
Come on!
承认吧,小子。承认吧。
Just admit it, son. Admit it.
这就是你。这就是你!你做到了!就是你!
This was you. This was you!You did this! This is you!
这你就是他妈的!
This is all fucking you!
承认吧!
Admit it!
是的。
Yeah.
你为什么去他家?
Why did you go to his house?
前年维德尔被杀了
The year beforeWieder got killed,
我因丢失而被报♥警♥。
I got rung up for theft.
我的小男人的食谱。
Formula for my little man.
维德尔作证说DA 的专家证人。
And Wieder testified asan expert witness for the DA.
我告诉法官那天晚上我非常兴奋
I told the judgeI was so high that night
我没有认真思考,
I wasn't thinking straight,
电影精选列表