但维德说我知道这就是我正在做的事情。
but Wieder said I knewexactly what I was doing.
所以他们派了一个年轻人来尝试。
So they tried me as an adult.
你知道那个正在等待的人年满18岁
You know what it's liketo be 18 years old
还有一些光头党的婊♥子♥?
and some skinhead's bitch?
让我们回顾一下这一点。
Let's just go back over this.
维德尔作证对你不利并让你入狱。
Wieder testifies against youand gets you prison time.
你去他家吧,已经很晚了晚上。你生气了。
You go to his house, it's lateat night. You're angry.
你不喜欢这个——我不是杀手!
You don't like this--I ain't no killer!
我只是让我的儿子回来
I just wanted my son back
我想也许维德尔可以提供帮助。
and I thought maybeWieder could help.
是的,我去了他家。
Yeah, I went to his house.
我在等他的看护人离开
I waited for his caretakerto leave
我绕到后面。
and I went round the back.
我什至达到了一直在里面。
I even made itall the way inside.
你好,影子。
Hello, Shadow.
然后但是有人进来了。
But thensomeone else came in.
哦!这么快就回来了?
Oh! Back so soon?
然后糟糕透了。
And thenshit just went bad.
不满足。
I'm sorry.
我惊慌失措,然后就离开了在我看来清那人是谁。
I panicked and I leftbefore I could see who it was.
不!
No!
好的。所以你从来没有碰过他。
Okay. So you never touched him.
呃,但你不...我告诉你真♥相♥了!
Uh, but you don't...I'm telling you the truth!
好吧,艾萨克。
Okay, Isaac.
你认为我在撒谎。
You think I'm lying.
好吧,询问理查德·芬恩。他会告诉你。
Well, ask Richard Finn.He'd tell you.
你将会有提醒我。
You're gonna haveto remind me.
嗯……谁谁理查德·芬恩是吗?
Um... who-whois Richard Finn?
他看着我几个月前。
He came to see mea few months back.
他正在写一些书关于谋杀案。
He's writing some bookabout the murder.
一本书?是的。
A book?Yeah.
你看,呃,艾萨克,我就是不明白
Look, uh,Isaac, I just don't see
我会在参与的立场。
that I'm gonna be ina position to get involved.
你已经参与其中了,罗伊!这是你的事。
You already involved, Roy!This is on you.
我签名的时候你在场这该死的告白!
You were there when I signedthat fucking confession!
改正它!
Make it right!
我为我所做的工作付出了代价当我18岁的时候。
I paid for what I didwhen I was 18.
把这件事改正不然我就死了!
Make this shit rightor I'm dead!
药物可以帮助突触再生,
The medicationcan aid synaptic regeneration,
但你必须保留你的思维活跃--
but you must keepyour mind active--
书籍、拼图,任何东西刺♥激♥你的大脑。
books, puzzles, anythingto stimulate your brain.
是你!是你!承认吧!
It was you!It was you! Admit it!
你做到了!就是你!
You did this! This is you!
好吧,询问理查德·芬恩。
Well, ask Richard Finn.
嘿!
Hey!
罗伊?
Roy?
是的。
Yeah.
搞什么鬼你在这儿做什么?
What the fuckare you doing here?
我只是在附近。
I was justin the neighborhood.
进来。
Come in.
嘿。
Hey.
进来,进来吧,进来吧。
Come in,come in, come in.
进来吧,进来吧。
Come in, come in.
你知道,我不记得了我最后一次看到你的脸。
You know, I can't rememberthe last time I saw your face.
就这样吧,罗伊。
There you go, Roy.
你知道那是什么时候吗?
You know when it was?
啊啊,一定是这样十年前
Ahh, it must have beenten years ago
那些狗♥娘♥养♥的拿走了你的徽章。
when those fucking sonsof bitches took your badge.
是的,我想是的。
Yeah, I suppose so.
听着,我希望你还没有静止随身携带所有这些东西。
Listen, I hope you're not stillcarrying around all that shit.
我的意思是,我们都喝了那时的工作中。
I mean, we all drankon the job back then.
那次事故,
That accident,
那本来可以是我们中的任何一个人。
that could have beenany one of us.
干杯。
Cheers.
干杯。
Cheers.
这是怎么回事?你在马车上还是什么?
What's up?You on the wagon or something?
呃...好吧,是的。
Uh... well, yeah.
我我的医生说会的弄乱了我的药物,所以...
My-my doctor says it'llmess with my medication, so...
你病了,罗伊?
You're sick, Roy?
不,我正在做,呃,就像临床试验一样。
No. I'm doing, uh,like a clinical trial.
我患有阿兹海默症
I've got Alzheimer's,
所以他们把这些小东西脉冲进入我他妈的脑袋。
so they put these littlepulses into my fucking head.
应该是刺♥激♥记忆。
It's supposed tostimulate memory.
天哪,罗伊。
Jesus Christ, Roy.
如果你没有说过前门有我的名字
If you hadn't have saidmy name at the front door,
我不会知道是你。
I wouldn't have knownit was you.
那么你...
So you...
你没有记忆你和我在工作中?
you have no memoryof you and me on the job?
不。他妈的。
No.Fuck.
不,我读过旧案卷
No, I-I read old case files
一切都很新鲜给我的信息。
and it's all freshinformation for me.
是的,但这不仅仅是我的工作时间。
Yeah, but it's not justmy time on the job.
我他妈的一生是一个黑洞。我...
My whole fucking lifeis a black hole. I...
他妈的,伙计。
Fuck, man.
还记得猫吗?
Remember Cat?
我的妻子。
My wife.
无论如何,她,呃……
Anyway, she, uh...
她去年去世了。
she passed last year.
癌症。
Cancer.
对不起。是的。
I'm sorry.Yeah.
该死的癌症。
Fucking cancer.
部门卫生基金
Department health fund
不会付钱她的医院账单。
wouldn't payher hospital bills.
我必须把它解决掉。
I had to sort it out.
反正你没来过这里为了那个狗屎。
Anyway, you didn't come herefor that shit.
你怎么过来的,罗伊?
What brings you by, Roy?
好的。呃……你还记得一个人吗?叫艾萨克·塞缪尔?
Okay. Uh... you remember a guycalled Isaac Samuel?
他被判犯有谋杀罪,
He got convicted for murder,
那件事发生了在沃特福德学院
that thing that happenedat Waterford College
和教授?
with a professor?
啊。你已经和那位女士说话
Ahh. You've beentalking to the lady
来自倡导小组。
from the advocacy group.
我没有给她回电♥话♥。
I didn't call her back.
哦,好吧,我接了电♥话♥
Oh, well, I took the call
而且,呃,她说艾萨克想和我说话,所以...
and, uh, she said that Isaacwanted to talk to me, so...
你和艾萨克·塞缪尔谈过吗?
You spoke to Isaac Samuel?
是的。我下去了到州立监狱
Yeah. I went downto the state prison
我们聊了聊,呃...
and we talked and, uh...
他告诉我他没有这样做。
he tells me he didn't do it.
来吧,罗伊。就是这样他们都说死囚牢房♥。
Come on, Roy. That's whatthey all say on death row.
是的,我知道,我知道。
Yeah, I know, I know.
但我必须说,吉米,他……令人信服。
But I gotta say, Jimmy,he was... convincing.
他提到了另一个人来见他的。呃...
He mentioned another guythat came to see him. Uh...
芬恩.
Finn.
理查德·芬恩.
Richard Finn.
这个名字响吗你有什么铃♥声♥吗?
Does that name ringany kind of bell with you?
已经是很久以前的事情了三不记得了...
It was so long ago,I-I-I don't remember...
嗯,我读了文件
Well, I read the file
当我们掸掉那间屋子的灰尘时,
and when we dusted that house,
芬恩的指纹是里面到处都是。
Finn's prints areall over the place inside.
整个房♥子。
All through the house.
所以?
So?
他们就在那里。谁在乎?
They were there. Who cares?
理查德·芬恩说他不在家里
Richard Finn saidhe wasn't at the house
谋杀案发生当晚。
the night of the murder.
这是他的声明中的,好吗?
That's in his statement, okay?
但我们从未跟进。
But we never followed it up.
我们从未证实过他的行踪
We never corroboratedhis whereabouts
我只是发现有点奇怪。
and I just kinda found thata bit strange.
这不奇怪吗?
Is that not strange?
电影精选列表