All I wanna know, Babs, is...
这他妈是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们看见联邦政♥府♥的人
Because we got the Feds
在店铺现身
showin' up at the shop
六个圣♥战♥分子四处胡逛
and six Jihadis runnin'
破坏镇上氛围
around town jeopardizing an entire movement.
我什么非法移♥民♥都没看见
I didn't see any fucking illegals.
-要是我看见了 -你在说谎
- If I saw any fuckin' illegals... - You're lying.
-我没看见非法移♥民♥ -你个骗子
- I didn't see any illegals. - You're a fucking liar!
不是 我当时在忙着把那些孙子烧死
No, no, no, because I had to burn the motherfuckers alive.
-他在说谎 -你是疯了吗
- He's lying. - Are you... Are you crazy?
还他妈的结婚
And this fucking wedding. Oh, my God.
这些都他妈的是掩护
This whole shit! It's a fucking cover!
她是我妻子 掩护 你有什么毛病吗
She's my wife! A cover? Are you fucking insane?
你是不是都听这个婊♥子♥的了
You've been listening to this little bitch?
他字都他妈的不认识
He can't even fuckin' read.
你是不喜欢火柴吗
You don't like the fuckin' match
当时手抖成那样儿
because your hands were shaking...
行了 别这样 冷静下来
Alright, no, no, no! Ey, settle down!
-都他妈停下 -都坐下
- Fucking stop! - Sit down!
我要跟我儿子说句话
I want a word with my son.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
你不能老这样躲着我们
You can't keep runnin' away from us like that.
你不能 你不能这么做
You can't. You can't do that.
老爹需要你 我也需要你
Pa needs you. I need you.
-我不会回去的 -你没的选
- I'm not going back. - No, you have no choice.
不然
Otherwise...
他们会觉得你在躲
They're gonna think you're hiding...
我他妈就住这儿
I fucking live here!
这他妈是我家
This is my fucking family!
我受够这些破事了 我不会回去了
I'm done with this crap! I'm not gonna be like that anymore.
儿子
Son? Hm.
我保证 我不会让他们伤害我的儿子的
I promise you... I will not let them touch my baby boy.
行吗 我保证
Okay? I promise you that.
但我害怕几个女孩
But I am so scared for these girls.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
把嘴闭上
Shut the fuck up!
我没见过他
I never fuckin' seen this...
他们当时看见你在做什么了
They eyeballed your ass, Babs.
-他们不能去指证 -我没见过
- They can't testify. - I've never seen this...
我这辈子都没见过他们
I've never seen these people before in my life.
-拿着 巴布斯 -我发誓
- Take it, Babs. - I swear to God.
-我没见过 -拿着这把刀
- I've never seen these... - Take this screwdriver.
把他们解决了
And finish 'em off.
快点 你是傻吗
Come on. Are you fuckin' dumb?
看仔细了 他们绝对看见你了
Hm? Take a closer look 'cause they definitely saw you.
他们是孩子 只是个孩子
They're fucking kids. That's a kid.
你说什么呢 他们是伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
What are you talking about? They're Hajis.
把自己的烂摊子收拾干净了
Clean up your fucking mess.
我不干 我不
I'm not doin' it. I'm not...
来啊
Go ahead.
我就他妈不干 你杀了我吧
I'm not fuckin' doin' it! You're gonna have to kill me!
来啊 开枪啊
Go ahead! Do it!
快点 开枪吧
Go ahead, just fuckin' do it.
动手啊 反正我不会做的
Just fuckin' do it 'cause I'm not doin' that.
快点
Go ahead.
你个傻♥逼♥
You fuckin' pig.
不管了
Whatever!
天呐 你♥他♥妈♥的干什么呢
Fucking Christ! What the fuck are you doing?
操♥你♥妈♥
Oh! Oh, fuck!
还逼逼呢 这孙子没死透呢
Fuck me. That little bitch isn't dead.
起来把你的破事儿解决了
Get up and finish your fucking mess.
你个猪狗不如的东西
Oh, you fuckin' piece of shit.
站起来 把活儿干了
Get the fuck up and finish the fucking job!
起来 你个怂逼
Get up, you little faggot!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你个狗逼
Fuck you! You fucking piece of shit!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fucking number two!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你个狗东西 去你
Fuck you! You fucking little shit! Fuck...
BAbs BAbs
Babs! Babs!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢 斯莱尔
What the fuck, Slayer?
行了 我想我们知道了
Alright, I think we get the point.
阿兰·尼克 把巴布斯带上车
Alan, Nick, take Babs in.
把这几个清♥真♥教♥徒♥全弄死 然后烧了
Finish off the Hajis and burn 'em.
干完活儿就回家了
Let's wrap this fucking party up and go home.
都不许动 滚回车里
Nobody fucking move. Get back in the truck.
怎么回事
What?
规矩是你定的 老大
You made the fucking rules, boss.
巴布斯不守规矩
Babs dropped the fucking patch.
他必须消失
Bryon has to go.
他消不消失我说了算
He'll go when I decide.
别拿我当猴耍
I'm not your fuckin' monkey.
我受够了听你使唤
And I'm tired of you calling me stupid names.
然后看你维护这个叛徒
And backing up with this fucking traitor!
斯莱尔 我知道你很生气
Slayer, I hear you. I know you're angry.
这事儿我们回家再商量
Let's, let's just go home and solve this.
行吗 亲爱的
Okay, pumpkin?
求你了 把枪放下
Please, put the gun down.
我明白 我知道你很生气
I hear you. I know you're angry.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
是时候让这个老东西和他的统治倒台
It's time for the old fuck and her majesty to step down
然后让年轻人上位了
and let the young folk take the lead.
就凭你们
You boys?
我们再也忍♥不了你们这种狗屎态度
Because we cannot stand your fucking attitude anymo...
可喜可贺儿子 你还有第二次机会
Congratulations, son, you just earned yourself a second patch.
这孩子比你们这些怂逼强多了
Kid's got more balls than the rest of you fucking faggots.
行了 清理一下现场
Alright, clean it up.
老天保佑 布莱恩 是你吗
Oh, God! Bryon? Baby?
听着 我不能多说
Listen, I can't really talk.
他现在在 特雷多 霍普
He's at Toledo Hope.
在他们杀他之前赶过来
Get here fast before they kill him.
快点 马上过来
Get here. Get here now.
我这辈子只去过两次医院
I've only been to a hospital two times in my life,
我出生的那天和老妈分娩那天
the day I was born and the day Ma went into labor.
等我到那儿的时候
When finally I got here...
我就知道一切都完了
I just knew it was over.
没有心跳
No heartbeat.
什么都没有
No nothin'.
然后老妈
And Ma...
她经历了分娩
She had to go through labor
却产下了一个脖子上
and deliver a still baby
缠绕着脐带的死婴
with the cord wound around his neck.
我们过了一年才缓过来
Took us a whole year to get back to ourselves.
我们再也不敢相信
We didn't dare get attached to
我们能有亲生血肉
anything that was ours again.
巴布斯 你不止是我们的儿子
Babs, you're more than a son to us.
老妈和我 都在你身上投♥注♥了心血
Ma and I, we made a real investment in you.
但这次
But in this business...
你也要专注起来
you've gotta stay focused
或者继续
or... fall...
执迷不悟
right down the rabbit hole.
你能活下来是因为你和你身上
You're still breathing because I own you.
每一寸纹身 都属于我
And every inch of ink on you.
任何人想要得到你
The only way anyone else gets access to your trophies
也必须是我准许的
is if I ask them out myself.
所以到底是谁
So who is it?
是联邦政♥府♥ 还是詹金斯
Feds? 詹金斯?
还是SPLC[南方穷♥人♥法律中心]
Splc?
你告诉他们什么了
What'd you give 'em, son?
问你呢
Hm? Hm?
他们知道了些什么