Happy Halloween!
-你们好吗 -别拍孩子
- How y'all doin'? - Hey, don't film the kid.
草 是你吗 巴布斯
Oh, shit, is that you, Babs?
该死 怎么回事
Goddamn, what the hell?
天 这个美女是谁
Oh, shit. Hey, who's this pretty lady?
-你叫什么名字 -只管走
- Hey, what's your name, huh? - Just keep walking.
听着 你好吗 我想和你谈谈 伙计
Listen, how you been? I want to talk to you, man.
你知道白人男孩跳不起来
Oh! You know white boys can't jump.
别乱跳了
Stop that shit.
来啊 巴布斯
Come on, Babs.
所以你现在是个有家室的男人了
So, you're a family man now?
听着 跟我说话 巴布斯
Listen, talk to me, Babs.
你需要我的帮助吗
You need my help? Huh?
你需要我的帮助吗 来吧 伙计
You need my help? Come on, man.
来啊
Hey, hey! Come on, man!
来啊 巴布斯 坏孩子不会这样的
Come on, Babs, you know, the bad kids ain't gonna like it.
你知道他们是什么样的人
You know what kinda people they are.
你有心 你和他们不一样 巴布斯
You got a heart, you ain't like them, Babs.
我依然爱你 巴布斯
I still love you, Babs!
只要你需要我 宝贝 我都在 听到了吗
Anytime you need me, baby, I'm right here. You hear me?
就在这里 继续走
Just up here, keep goin'.
就是这
Here it is.
-小调皮 -你好 老妈
- Hey, monkey. - Hey, Ma.
看看你 你看起来棒极了
Look at you! You're looking fabulous.
-你喜欢吗 -我很喜欢
- You like it? - I love it.
- 我喜欢 -你好吗
- Oh, I love it. - How you been?
-我很好 -我想让你见些人
- Good. - I want you to meet some people.
-这是伊吉 - 你好
- This is Iggy. - Hi.
-黛西 西拉 -你好
- Desi, Sierra. - Hi.
好 你好 黛西
Yeah, hey, Des.
这是她们的妈妈 朱莉
This is their mom, Julie.
听说过很多你的事
Hey. Heard a lot about you.
我猜也是
I bet you have.
姑娘们 怎么不和其他孩子玩呢
Hey, girls, why don't you join the rest of the kids?
去拿个火把 烧圣♥战♥分子
Go grab a torch, burn the Jihadi.
不 我们不喜欢那样了 对不起
Uh, no. We're not into that anymore, sorry.
你们不喜欢万圣节了吗
You're not into Halloween?
-我们喜欢糖果 -好吧 你喜欢热狗吗
- We're into candy. - Okay, you into hot dogs?
罗杰烤了一些香肠 去拿些吧
Roger's roasted some wieners, go get some!
给 拿着这个 把这些分掉
Here, take this. Go pass that around.
-这边 -带着他 亲爱的
- Come this way. - Take him, honey.
给我拿杯啤酒
Get me a beer.
点点羊羊 点到谁来当肥羊
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo.
小猪伊吉乖乖
Little piggy Iggy wiggy.
你和巴布斯 有交流 多久了
How long you and, uh, Babs been in, uh, communication?
我们已经在一起几个月了
Uh, we've been together for a couple of months.
尽情享受
Enjoy it while it lasts.
因为我了解我儿子 他不会长情的
'Cause I know my son and he ain't there for the long run.
-相信我 -多谢告知
- Trust me. - It's good to know.
♪ 上楼来 姑娘 ♪
♪ Come upstairs girl ♪
♪ 喝杯香槟 ♪
♪ And have a drink of champagne ♪
♪ 你叫什么名字小姑娘 ♪
♪ What's your name little girl? ♪
♪ 你叫什么名字 ♪
♪ What's your name? ♪
♪ 小姑娘 ♪
♪ Little girl ♪
♪ 小姑娘 ♪
♪ Little girl ♪
♪ 小姑娘 ♪
♪ Little girl ♪♪
我知道你在做什么
I know what you do.
派你的小天使
Sending your little angels out
抓走我们的男人来给你偷吃
to hunt our men for your husband collection.
-你♥他♥妈♥谁啊 -你要干嘛
- Who the fuck are you? - What are you doing?
-回里面去 回里面去 -你让我恶心
- Go back inside. Go back inside! - You make me sick!
这臭婆娘
This fucking cow?
你要把他吃掉吗
Are you gonna eat him?
从我面前滚蛋 不然我就把你的头扯下来
Get the fuck outta my face or I'll rip your head off.
你真的以为巴布斯看你是棵好白菜了
You really think Babs buys your shit?
他只是想知道肥♥逼♥是什么味道
He just wants to know what fat pussy smells like.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -嘿
- Fuck you! - Hey! Hey! Hey!
-操 -停 停
- Fuck! - Stop. Stop!
干掉她 妈妈
Get her, mom!
放手 放手
Hey! Hey, get off. Get off.
黛西 带妹妹上楼
Desi, take your sisters upstairs.
我们马上就来
We'll be there in a minute.
听着
Look...
我喜欢你
I like you.
我喜欢
I like...
我喜欢你对我女儿的态度 但是
I like how you treat my girls, but...
我再也不会这样做了
I'm not doing this again.
我们已经纠缠太深了 我不想
We've gone too far, I'm not...
我不想把她们重新拽回这个泥潭
I'm not putting them back in this shit.
我不会这么做了 我不会拉她们下水的
I'm not doing it. I won't have 'em around it.
你比那些种族主义的流氓好多了
You're better than those racist shitheads.
那是我的家庭
This is my family.
我知道他们
And I know that they're, um...
不正常
It's not normal.
可这就是我所拥有的
But this is what I have.
但我想要你
But I want you...
我永远不会让女孩儿们
And I would never let anything happen
出任何事
to those girls, ever.
对我发誓
Swear to me.
操
Fuck.
我会绕开你的嘴 好吗
I'm gonna get round your mouth, right?
-这儿吗 -是的
Uh, right there? - Uh-huh.
凉吗
Is it cold?
那么 你最喜欢什么糖果
Uh, so, what was your favorite candy that you ate?
棒棒糖
Lollipop.
擦不掉
It's not comin' off!
你得擦重一点
You gotta do it harder.
擦这儿
Get in there.
黛西说的是真的吗
Is it true, what Desi said?
我不知道 黛西说了什么
I don't know. What did Desi say?
她说你是个坏人
That you're an evil man.
我不知道
I don't know.
大概你就是个坏人
Maybe you're an evil man.
喂 是我
Yeah. Yep.
我吵醒你了吗 公主
Did I wake you up, princess?
没 没有 怎么了
No, no. What's going on?
滚下床
Get your ass outta bed.
滚下来 现在
Get a move. Now.
我马上就到 好吗
I'll be right there, okay?
给我两秒
Give me two secs.
回见
See ya.
宝贝 你在做什么 你在做什么
Hey, baby. What are you doing, what are you doing up?
-发生什么了 -回去睡觉吧
- What's going on? - Go back to sleep.
怎么了
What's going on?
弗雷德 他要开一个紧急会议
Fred, he called a last-minute meeting.
所以 我要
So, I'm gonna...
-这才三点 -我知道
- It's like three a.m. - I know.
不会很久的
It's not gonna last very long,
所以回去睡觉吧
so why don't you go back to bed?
我不想吵醒你
I was trying not to wake you up.
不 不 不 什么 哪里
No-no-no, what, where...
不 只是个小会议
No, it's just gonna be a quick little meeting.
你睡醒前我会回来的
I'll be back before you wake up.
他们在这儿吗
Are they here?
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
You fucking kidding me?
拜托 回去
Give me a break, just go back to...
怎么了
What?
打给他们 说你不去
Call them, tell them you're not going.
-我不能 -你现在是认真的吗
- I can't. - Are you serious right now?
你个骗子
You fucking liar.
女孩们 我们要走了