-你问为什么 -是啊
- Why? - Yeah.
我不想让我的孩子在这种环境下成长
I don't want my kids to be around this.
我们在这不过是为了挣些钱而已
We're just here for a paycheck.
要赶好远的路吧
Got a long drive ahead, huh? Yeah.
要开多久
How long is that way
等我们出了这片用不了几小时
It's only a couple of hours once we're out of here.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
没有 只有这家伙陪我
Uh, no, just this guy.
我可以和老板留个影吗
Can I have a picture with Boss?
-留影 -我不知道 宝贝
- You want a picture? - I don't know baby.
你得问它的爸爸
You gotta ask his daddy.
过来 过来 坐下
Come here, come here, sit!
-坐 坐 -茄子
- Sit. Sit! - Smile.
-茄子 -拍到了
- Cheese! - I got it.
好狗狗
There you go.
-要说什么 -谢谢
- What do you say? - Thank you.
-不客气 好孩子
Hey, your welcome. Good girl.
谢谢你
-Thank you. .
你们会经常回特雷多吗
You, uh, you make it back to Toledo much, or?
不
No.
可以走了吗
Can we go home?
如果你回来的话
If you, uh, if you do make it back, uh...
这是我自己的店
I got my own shop.
可以走了吗
Can we go?
-停 停 -怎么了
- Stop. Stop. - Come on.
搞得太多了 我不想再继续了
I'm too fucked up. I don't wanna do this shit.
不 不 别这样 布莱恩
No, no, no, I don't... Bryon.
-我可以让你好受点 -不需要
- I can make you feel better. - I don't...
为什么不让我帮你
Why don't you let me make you feel better?
住手 布莱恩 你这个混♥蛋♥
Bryon. Stop! Fuck you, Bryon!
滚出这 滚出这
Get out! Get out!
听不懂吗 我让你出去
Fuckin' tired of this shit. I want you out.
-不 -出去
- No! - Go! Now!
第1天 第1次消除 下巴部分
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up!
不要动
Don't fuckin' move! Don't move!
趴下 趴下
Stay down. Stay! Stay!
-发生什么了 -站起来
- What's goin' on? - Let's go. On your feet!
走
Let's go.
看镜头
Face the glass.
转身 对着门
Turn and face the door.
转身
Turn around.
至少有19人仍未出院
At least 19 injured people are still in the hospital.
包括这个孩子
Including this kid.
你们这些蠢货可真棒啊
You morons really banged it out, didn't you?
扰乱秩序
Disorderly conduct,
非法袭击 故意伤害
misdemeanor, assault and battery.
非法持有武器
Carrying concealed weapons.
-马克斯探长 -这就是布莱恩·威德纳
- Agent Marks. - Bryon Widner.
K是字母表里的第十一个字母
K is the 11th letter in the alphabet.
三个11也就是33
Three eleven's equals thirty-three
也就是三K党
which equals 三K党.
6代表第六代温兰德光头党
Six stands for six generations of Vinlanders
W代表白种人 A代表联盟
W for white, A, alliance.
等到证据充分 你会求我给你个侥幸的
When the moment comes, you're gonna be begging me for a deal.
但那又太晚了
But it's gonna be too fuckin' late.
因为我现在没有多少耐心
Because I got so precious little patience.
和你们傻♥逼♥种族主义的
With meathead racist
天杀的混♥蛋♥耗功夫
motherfuckers like you.
这是我提供的交换条件 我只说一次
This is what I'm offering, it is a one time deal.
我要你身上这些纹身的具体含义
I need a full decode of these telltale tats of yours.
名字 数字
Names, numbers...
所有你参与或没参与的事
Everything you did. And didn't do.
我们会把你转移到很远的地方
And we will have you moved somewhere.
足以保证你的安全
Far enough.
你在那儿会被保护好
You'll be looked after.
好吧
Okay.
既然这样
Alright.
我就告诉你吧
Yeah, let me show you.
等我把这个脱掉
Just try and get these off.
来 我告诉你
Here, I can show you.
等等
Just...
你♥他♥妈♥不是要看吗
I can fucking show you.
让我把这该死的裤子脱下来 看吧
Oh, let me get these fuckin' pants down. There you go.
好了
Alright.
看到了吗
See that?
意为告密者会遭到报应
你们想来拍一张吗
You guys wanna shoot that?
拍张照片
Get a picture of that?
你们他妈的就想拍这个吗
Do you wanna get a fuckin' picture of that?
-拍了吗 -拍了
-Got it? -Yeah, got it.
带他出去
Get him out of here.
他死定了
He's a fuckin' corpse.
爱你们哟 操♥你♥妈♥的
Love you, guys. Fuck you!
脸上越多刺青 他就越令人生畏
More tattoos on his face, the more scared he is.
就在这里 加个注释
Alright, there. Let's caption that.
布莱恩·威德纳 绰号♥巴布斯[陌生人]
Bryon "Babs" Widner.
维京人社交俱乐部
Viking Social Club.
你葫芦里到底卖♥♥的什么药
What exactly is your strategy here?
我们人肉搜索
We doxin' him.
把这些法♥西♥斯♥都拍下来 传到网上
We're gonna film these fascists, we're gonna put it online...
我们把这些王八蛋钉在耻辱柱上
and we out these motherfuckers to the world.
让他们被开除
Make 'em lose their goddamn jobs.
让他们无处可逃
Confront 'em everywhere they go.
那如果这些王八羔子继续造成破坏
What's gonna stop pieces of shit like him
我们怎么阻止他们
from creatin' more damage?
这种人只有三种出路
Guys like this only have three options.
早逝 牢底坐穿
Die young, life in prison...
要么就坦白从宽
or, they start talkin'.
-我们就寄希望于他能交代 -搞笑么
- Let's hope he starts talkin'.- Fuck that.
这种人无可救药了好吗
There ain't no hope for motherfuckers like him.
罗尼被他们害惨了
They fucked Lonnie up.
我们就该以牙还牙
I suggest we do the same.
过来 我们需要谈谈
Come here, man. Let me talk to you for a second.
来吧
Come on.
看到那面墙了吗
See that wall?
那是十五年的心血
That's 15 years of work.
这里很多人都曾和巴布斯一样
A lot of these guys out are here were just like Babs.
但他们一个一个都改邪归正了
But one by one, they turned.
我当时和你一样愤怒 所以开创了这些
See I started this because I was angry, just like you.
说实话 我他妈现在还是气到不行
Matter of fact, shit, I'm still angry.
但是他们做的那些坏事
But all the shit that they do to us
人们视而不见的态度
and nobody seems to give a damn.
这些愤怒都应该成为我们
It's that anger that becomes a part of the emotional tool box
努力工作的动力
that we use to do this work.
我还应该说我们不能永远愤怒
I would also argue that we can't stay angry forever
那只会让更多人付出心理和肉体的代价
because that brings more blood and more anger
冤冤相报何时了
and more blood and just never stops.
你同意吗
Am I right?
我父亲
My father...
他一生致力于药物顾问事业
He was a... a drug counselor all his life.
他有一句至理名言
He used to have this saying...
我为人♥渣♥注入了人性
"I take human garbage and I turn it into human beings."
如果我们能改变其中一个法♥西♥斯♥渣滓
Look, if we can turn one of these fascist assholes...
他们就能认识到自身的错误
so they can see the error of their ways
这就给予了我们着手点
then I'll leave a crack in the door.
回家吗
Goin' home?
总有一天 当你沉睡时
One day, when you deep sleepin'
我们会找到你弄死你
we gon' find you and fuck you up.
你是个禽兽 你根本预料不到你完蛋了
You're a monster, you ain't gonna see shit comin'.
我们会敲碎你的脑袋
We gon' crack your head open.