Come on! Calm down.
她朝我扔爆米花 这不能忍♥
She's throwing popcorn at me, I can't help it!
试试看
Just try.
-热狗 -又来了
- Hot dog. - There she goes again.
三 二 一
And on three, two, one...
妈 去你的
Fuck you too, mom.
好了 这样才对
There you go. That's how you do it.
我有东西给你们
I got something for you guys.
-这是给伊吉的 -太好了 谢谢
- This is for Iggy Pop. - Yay! Thank you.
-西拉的 -谢谢
-Sierra. -Thank you.
-还有黛西的 -谢谢
And Desi. Thanks.
打开 打开看看 快打开
Open it, open it, open it, open it, open it, open it.
太可爱了吧
Oh, it's so cute!
怎么样 你们喜欢吗
What you doin', huh? What you doin'?
我觉得她不喜欢
I don't think she likes it.
你们想去冲浪吗
You guys wanna go surfing?
我带你们去看看
I'm gonna show you.
-开车好吗 -好
Drive okay? Yeah.
棒
Good.
就是这
This is it.
太棒了 酷
Awesome. It's cool.
这太不可思议了
Wow. This is incredible.
那又怎样
So what?
这些都是你的吗
Are all these yours?
是的 看左上角的那个
Yeah, the ones top left.
-你很有天赋 -这没什么
- You are talented. - I wouldn't go that far.
-这些多少钱 -那些
- How much do these go for? Uh, - those ones there...
三百四十五 从那开始
Three-fifty-four, and... Starting from there.
等等 真的吗
Wait, seriously?
那你一定赚了不少钱
Wow, you must make good money.
还好 全花在社团上了 但生意好的时候
Well, it all goes to the club, but on a good day,
一天差不多能挣个1200 1500
bring in about 1200, 1500, somethin' like that.
-我能纹这个吗 -不可以
- Hey, can I get this one? - No.
不 不可以 我们谈过这个
No, no, we spoke about this.
满18岁才可以
Not till you're 18.
对了 我有东西给你们 等等
Yeah, I got somethin' for you guys, hang on.
你们喜欢转印吗
You guys like transfers?
严格来说 它们是假的纹身
They're like fake tattoos, basically.
给 西拉 你以前弄过这个吗
Here, Sierra. You try this before?
-很漂亮 -把它们放在你的胳膊上
- Oh, they're pretty - Just put 'em on your arm...
-你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我 -嗨 黛西
- Don't fuckin' touch me - Hey, Des.
-你要去哪里 -出去透透气
- Where you goin'? - Air.
别走远 好吗 我们一小时后出发
Don't go far, okay? We're leaving in an hour.
-我很抱歉 -没关系 没关系
I'm sorry. Oh, it's alright, it's alright.
-你会画吗 -不会
- Can you draw? - No.
希望你喜欢它后面的彩虹
Oh, I hope you like the rainbow behind it.
我感到很难过 当她
I felt so bad when she...
对不起 听着
I'm sorry, listen...
不 我以为会很酷的
No, I thought it would be cool
不 别在意
No, ignore it.
她不是小孩子了
She's not a kid anymore.
她小时候更糟糕
She had it rough when she was a kid.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen to her?
等等 是那个该死的混♥蛋♥吗
Wait, was it that fuckin' douchebag
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
-丹尼·兰博安迪洛 -就是他
- Danny Lombardo. - That's the one.
嗯 给我纹了屎一样的纹身
Yeah, a piece of shit to give me that?
他做了什么
What'd he do?
有一天我很早下班回家
I came home early from work one day,
发现他在她的房♥间里打她
found him in her room beating the shit out of her.
我告诉自己 再也不让别人动我孩子一根手指头
Told myself no one will ever lay another hand on my kids.
任何人
No one.
你好 洋娃娃 那辆车是你的吗
Hey, doll, is that car yours?
我妈的
My mom's.
你是巴布斯的朋友 是吗
You're Babs' friend, aren't ya?
-我妈是 -她把你带到这
- My mom is - And she dragged you down here?
这是你唯一能呆的地方吗 洋娃娃
This is the last place you wanna be stuck in, huh, doll?
-是的 大概吧 -好吧
- Yeah, kinda. - Yeah.
他们在里面吗
Are they inside?
对 他给她纹一个纹身
Yeah, he's givin' her a tattoo
或是给她一些傻♥逼♥东西
or somethin' retarded.
你是席德家的女儿黛西ree吗
You're Desiree from Sid's?
没错 你有着天使般的嗓音 宝贝
Yeah, you've got the voice of an angel, babe.
我是夏琳 你可以叫老妈
I'm Shareen. You can call me Ma.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你有打火机吗
Hey, do you have a lighter?
抱歉 我太粗鲁了
Sorry, rude of me.
-你先来 -谢谢 我还不能
- You first. - Thanks. I'm not allowed.
你不能是什么意思
What do you mean, you're not allowed?
-谁不允许 -我妈
- Who's not allowing you? - My mom.
你妈妈不允许
Your mom's not allowing you?
让我告诉你 我是这个地方的主人
I'll tell you what, I'm the owner of this place.
我允许你做任何你想做的事
And I'm allowing you to do whatever you want,
那么 要抽一支吗
so, how about that?
你的皮肤很娇嫩
You got very delicate skin.
- 是吗 你喜欢吗 -我爱死了
- Oh, yeah? You like it? - I love it.
感觉怎么样
What's the verdict?
味道很浓
It's pretty strong.
你喜欢她吗
You like her?
-是的 她很酷 -那是芙蕾雅
- Yeah, she's cool. - That's Freya.
爱与死亡的女神
Goddess of love and death.
她杀掉死于战斗的罪人的灵魂
You know, she slayed the souls of sinners
让他们能进入英灵殿中
killed in battle, so they could feast in Valhalla?
她就是这么酷
That's how cool she is.
她是你的了 宝贝
She's all yours, precious.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hm.
你有像她一样迷人的眼睛和漂亮的头发
You got her killer eyes and her gorgeous hair.
谢了
Thanks.
操 我得走了
Shit. I gotta go.
第一次免费 宝贝
First one's on us, doll.
-她们在后面怎么样 -我不知道
- How're they doin' back there? - I don't know.
-她们还好吧 -我觉得她们没事
- Are they alright? - Yeah, I think they are.
快点 快点 快一点
Come on, go fast! Go faster!
-准备好了吗 -把手从方向盘上拿开
- Ready? - Hands off the wheel!
无人驾驶了啦 无人驾驶啦
Not even driving! Not even driving!
终于
Finally.
我觉得会很好看的
Think it came out pretty good.
天呐 这太不可思议了
Oh, my God. This is incredible.
-你知道这是什么吗 -什么
- You know what it is? - What?
这是黑蝙蝠花
It's a black bat flower.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
这他妈做的太好了
This is a fuckin' great job, yeah.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我喜欢你和我们一起的时候
I like when you're a part of us.
-我想进去 -是吗
- I wanna be inside you? - Yeah?
是的 我想进去
Yeah. I wanna be inside you.
来吧 到这儿
Come on. Let's go here.
就是这样
Ah. This is it.
伊吉 我看起来怎么样
Iggy, what do you think about my look?
你喜欢吗 是不是应该弄点血上去
You like it? Maybe should've put some blood on it.
但你是个骷髅 骷髅没有血
But you're a skeleton, skeletons don't have blood.
是啊 姑娘们兴奋吗
Yeah. You girls excited, huh?
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
看起来不错
Looks good.
我只是友好的邻家记录员
Just your friendly neighborhood documentarian.
这是反法♥西♥斯♥欢迎会
It's the Antifa welcoming party.
-闭嘴吧 詹金斯 -好吧
- Shut the fuck up, 詹金斯. - Alright.
祝你们今天愉快
Y'all have a nice day now.
-把这穿上 -好
- Put this on. - Okay.
知道了吗 牵住我的手
Got it? Hold my hand.
万圣节快乐