What do they know about us? Huh?
他们知道什么了
What do they know?
我找布莱恩·威德纳
Bryon Widner.
弗吉尼亚州 里士满
天呐 亲爱的
Oh, baby.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey. - Mm-hm.
我来了 我来了
I'm here. I'm here.
给 给你
Here. Here.
拿着
Here.
你确定吗
Are you sure? Mm.
- 巴布斯吗 -叫我布莱恩 是我
- Babs? - Just Bryon, yeah.
我现在不叫巴布斯了
I don't really go by Babs anymore.
那不错 本来也不喜欢这个名字
Oh, good. Never liked that name no way.
听着
Look.
我需要帮助
I wanna help.
这件事联邦探员需要你的全力配合 布莱恩
But the Feds need your full cooperation on this thing, Bryon.
行吗 不然什么都谈不成
Okay? There ain't no deal without it.
我只想知道我们要去哪儿
I just wanna know where we're gonna go,
我们会住哪儿 我们的孩子又怎么办
where we're gonna live. Where the... What about the girls?
听着哥们儿 这些
Look, man, look, all of that
都是机密 好吗
is classified, okay?
除非你告诉我 不然我都不会知道
Even I won't know unless you want me to.
那孩子们上学怎么办
Well, what about school for the girls?
他们会得到妥善照顾
They will be taken care of. I see.
我向你们保证
I promise you that.
这些天一直不太好过
It's been a hard time.
是啊 尤其对于
I mean, yeah, especially for...
-这个小不点来说 -是啊
- The little one. - Yeah.
听着哥们儿
Well, look, man.
你有出路的 布莱恩
Look, you have an out, Bryon.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你的出生证明和逮捕证
Your birth certificate and your arrest sheet
将会是仅有的你们还活着的证据
will be the only signs that you are still alive.
行吗
Alright?
除了这些 你不过是
Other than that, you'd just be
生活在这个国家里的普通人
some... average nobodies in this country.
我也不是完全的普通 你看看我这样儿
I'm not exactly fucking average, I mean, look at me.
你说的有道理
You've got a point there.
行吧
Okay.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
我话不会说太满
I wasn't gonna say anything
我不想让你抱太高期望
because I didn't wanna get your hopes up.
好吗
Alright?
有个有钱的老妇人在SPLC工作
There's this wealthy old lady that works with the SPLC.
她在那里工作好几年了
Now... she's been working there for years.
他们问她能不能出钱
They asked her if she'd put up the money
除掉你脸上的纹身
to remove the tattoos from your face.
她听说过你的事 也为此感动
She heard about your story. She was moved.
我们要再开个会 他们还会去和她谈的
We'll have another meeting. They're gonna talk to her.
她说她可能会同意
She said she may be interested.
再说一遍 只是可能
Now, again... It's, it's a chance.
她是谁
Who is she?
是匿名捐助
Keeps it anonymous.
我能理解你现在的处境 真的
I understand the place you're in right now. I do.
看见这个没 92年纹的
See this? Defiant Nation '92.
-没错 -是啊
- No shit. - Yeah.
如果我告诉我的老太太我想退出
And if I told my old lady I wanted out,
她会告诉所有人的
she would have told everyone else
他们会杀了我和我的孩子
and they would have murdered me and my kids.
所以我做了什么
So what did I do?
我绑♥架♥了我的孩子
I kidnapped my own sons
申请了法定监护权
and I filed for legal custody
然后我开始说话
and I started talking.
我当时连你拥有的东西都没有
Now, I didn't even have what you got here.
什么时候
When?
明天晚上 到这个酒店
Be at this hotel tomorrow night.
要开八小时的车
It's an eight-hour drive.
开房♥的名字是曼宁
Under the name "Manning."
这是安全的 别跟任何人说 好吗
It's safe. Talk to no one, okay?
我得走了
I gotta go.
如果我把这些东西都拿走
What if I take all this stuff off
我还是个人♥渣♥怎么办
and I'm still a piece of shit?
只有一个办法能知道结果
There's only one way to find out.
还有什么其他能给女孩的吗
Is there anything else for the girls?
这里有一个盒子可以给女孩用
There's a box for the girls here.
老板的盒子呢 你有吗
What about Boss's box? Do you have that?
怎么 他需要出去 他出去了吗
Uh, what do... H-he needs to go out. Did he go out yet?
我以为你带他出去了
I thought you took him out.
我没有带他出去
I didn't take him out.
好吧 他和女孩们在一起 我去找他
Okay, he's with the girls. I'll grab him.
来吧 老板 晚上去小便吧 来吧
Come on, Boss, let's pee in the night. Come on.
好孩子 走吧 好孩子
Good boy. Let's go. Good boy.
来吧
Come on.
去拿 去拿
Go get it, go get it.
-好的 这个盒子做好了 -宝贝
- Okay, this box is done. - Babe...
女孩们 女孩们
Girls! Girls!
现在去洗手间 就像训练的那样
Get to the bathroom now. Just like the drills.
天呐
Oh, my God.
朱莉
Julie...
你还好吧
You okay?
趴下 蹲趴下
Stay down! Stay down!
-妈妈 妈妈 -快点 现在
- Mommy! Mommy! - Come on, now.
别动 呆在那儿 呆在那儿
Hold it, stay there! Stay there...
宝贝 你在哪儿 天呐
Baby, where are you? Oh, God.
布莱恩 布莱恩 她在哪儿
Bryon... Bryon, where is she?
-宝贝 -回来 回来
- Baby! - Get back, get back.
没事了 没事了
You're okay, you're okay.
还记得我带你去那家餐馆的时候吗
Remember that time I took you to that restaurant?
这种事开始了 我带你出去了
And this started happening, I took you outside
我们坐在长凳上
and we-we were on the bench.
成功了 对吗
And it worked, right?
好吧 好吧 我们再来一次
Okay, okay, let's do that again.
来 我们再来一次
Here, let's do that again.
你能做到的 好吗
You got it, okay?
你 你还好吧
Oh, you got... You okay?
感觉好点了吗
You feeling better? Yeah?
好的
Okay.
-你们还好吧 -嗯
- You guys okay? - Yeah.
-是吗 你确定 -是的 我没事
- Yeah? You sure? - Yeah, I'm fine.
好的 好的 西拉
Okay. Okay. Sierra?
天呐
Oh, Jesus Christ.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
他妈的
Motherfuckers.
操
Fuck!
不 回去 回
No, go-go back inside. Go...
别让孩子们出来 回去
Don't let the kids come out. Go ba...
回到里面去 黛西ree
Go back inside! Desiree!
黛西ree 把女孩们带进去
Desiree, get the girls inside!
把她们弄进去
Get them inside!
操 他妈的 操
Oh, shi... Shit! Fuck!
我要他妈的杀了
Oh, I'll fuckin' kill...
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的懦夫
You fucking cowards!
有我在呢 宝贝
I got you, baby.
没事 有我在呢
Yeah, I got you.
有我在呢
I got you.
我们会没事的 好吧 宝贝
We're gonna be okay. Okay, baby?
我不知道我们该怎么办
I don't know what we're gonna do.
[车上写的是叛徒]
没事的
It's okay.
等一下