故事由真实事件改编
万岁
Hail!
消灭异类 消灭异类
Burn that soil! Burn that soil!
俄亥俄州 哥伦布 2009
消灭异类 消灭异类
Burn that soil! Burn that soil!
消灭异类 消灭异类
Burn that soil! Burn that soil!
消灭异类 消灭异类
Burn that soil! Burn that soil!
均为种族歧视性的白人至上标语
消灭异类 消灭异类
Burn that soil! Burn that soil!
消灭异类
Burn that soil!
-谁的地盘 -我们的地盘
- Who's streets? - Our streets!
-谁的地盘 -我们的地盘
Who's streets? Our streets!
滚吧 三K党[白人至上团体]
Be gone, 三K党!
美国容不下法♥西♥斯♥ 滚吧
No fascists, USA! Go now...
消灭异类 消灭异类
Burn that soil! Burn that soil!
法♥西♥斯♥滚出美国
No fascists, USA!
纳粹滚出美国 三K党滚出美国
No Nazi's, no 三K党!
消灭异类 消灭异类
Burn that soil! Burn that soil!
三K党 美国容不下法♥西♥斯♥
三K党! No fascists, USA!
消灭异类 消灭异类
Burn that soil! Burn that soil!
美国容不下法♥西♥斯♥
No fascists, USA!
滚吧 纳粹 滚吧 三K党
No Nazi's, no 三K党!
找茬吗 看尼玛呢
Wassup, man? Huh?
滚回你的老窝去吧 詹金斯
Fuck off back to your porch, 詹金斯.
真老套的说法 这种话我听多了
Oh, that's original, I've never heard that before, Bryon.
我区分不了你们这帮人 长得都一样
I can't tell you boys apart, all you look alike.
-都是和大头钉一样 -闭嘴
- Bunch of pinheads. - Shut up.
离开此处 否则将被逮捕
Leave the area or you will be arrested.
离开此处 否则将被逮捕
Leave the area or you will be arrested.
离开此处
Leave the area!
否则将被逮捕
You will be arrested.
小崽子别跑 到你爹这儿来
Come here, you fucker. Come here, you fucker!
他妈的离我远点
Get the fuck off me!
妈的 放开我
Fuck you! Get off me!
操
Aw, shit!
干♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
放开我
Get off me! Fuckin' do it.
放开我 妈的
Fuckin' do it now. Fuck you! Get off!
走吧 离开这儿
Let's go. Get out of here.
皮肤
操 操
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!
它很小的时候就和我待在一起了
I've had him since he was a puppy.
看这里 看这里
Here, watch this. Watch it, huh?
好样的
Yeah!
-献丑了 -先生 打扰一下
- Alright. - Excuse me, sir.
-我可以摸摸它吗 -当然
- Can I pet him? - Go ahead.
坐下 坐下 坐下
Hey! Sit, sit, sit.
他的名字叫老板
His name is Boss.
-你叫什么 -我叫伊吉
- What's your name? - I'm Iggy.
-那算什么名字 -这就是我的名字
- What kinda name is that? - It's my name.
-你多大了 -六岁了
- How old are you? - I'm six.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈呢
Where's your parents at?
我妈妈不准我在家养狗
My mommy won't allow a dog at our house.
为什么不行
Why won't she allow a dog in your house?
她说三个女孩就够她烦的了
She says that three daughters is hard enough.
伊吉 别再给我突然消失了
Iggy! What did I say about disappearing like that?
-你在干嘛 -我在和老板玩
- What're you doing? - I'm cuddling Boss.
老板是你可就糟了
You sure as hell better not be Boss.
不 不 老板比较帅
No, no, he's... No, he's the handsome one.
你不可以随便勾搭陌生人
You can't just go around harassing strangers like that.
-她没有 -我没有
- Nah, she wasn't. - I'm not.
你不是正在捣乱吗
Yeah, you were, you're annoying.
这里没人想和你玩 我们走吧
Nobody wants to play with you. Come on, baby, let's go.
走了
Come on.
-它看上去很喜欢她 -可能吧
- He seems to really like her. - Yeah, well.
-谢谢你让她摸它 -不用
- Thanks for lettin' her pat him. - Yeah, you're welcome.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go baby.
这是对我们赤♥裸♥裸的威胁
There's a threat to our people.
我想说我并不讨厌任何人
And I'm here to say it's not because we hate anyone else
我不讨厌詹金斯 黑鬼
I don't hate the Jenks, the niggers
穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥ 还有那群同性恋
the Muslims or the dykes.
大家都有生存的权利
I don't hate them. They have a right to live.
但我要说 你们无权染指美国领土
But we say, "Not on our American soil!"
无权染指我们的生活
Not in our fuckin' life!
或许我们可以
So maybe we should just...
让他们离开
make them leave!
让他们离开 滚蛋
Fuckin' leave! Get them the fuck out!
那就是为什么 女士们先生们
That is why, ladies and gentlemen,
我决定竞选俄亥俄州众议员
I have decided to officially run
为大家讨个说法
for the Ohio House of Representatives.
克雷格 克雷格
Krager! Krager!
克雷格 克雷格
Krager! Krager!
你忘了吗
Hey, you forget?
你忘记你上次竞选议员的时候
You forget the last time you ran for congress,
把整个团体搞破产吗
you left the entire fuckin' movement bankrupt?
天佑美♥利♥坚♥ 天佑美♥利♥坚♥
God bless America! God bless America.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别他妈扯淡了
Stop your bullshit!
你们这些维京海盗
And all your Viking crap!
现在 让我们手拉手 心连心
Alright, let's put your hands together
共同迎接新美国的接♥班♥人
for the next generation of freed America.
有请黛西蕊 伊吉 西拉
We got, Desiree, Iggy and Sierra.
少说话多看妹子 我也乐意这样
Less talk more walk girls. I'm like payin' you. Let's do this.
-西海岸的小混混 -去死吧
- West coast faggot. - Fuck you!
加油 小姑娘
Come on, sweetheart. Come on.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
♪欢迎你 圣洁的上帝♪
♪ Hail the blest Gods ♪
♪带来彩虹的光辉♪
♪ In a rainbow... ♪
♪从古桥到阿塞尔的小家♪
♪ Hail from the the bridge to the Aesir's abode ♪
♪从遥远的瞭望者到土地的保护者♪
♪ Hail to the far-seeing watcher and guardian ♪
♪荣耀大地上的守卫们♪
♪ Faithful defender of radiant road ♪
♪都沐浴在您的光辉之下♪
♪ Hail to you Heimdall ♪
♪古老的先人♪
♪ Our elder and ancestor ♪
♪我们为您献上赞美诗篇♪
♪ Hymns we shall sing... ♪
这算什么狗屁音乐
Play some real fuckin' music, huh?
-屎都不如 -别唱了 宝贝
- Fuckin' piece of shit. - Come on, babies.
我们下场了 宝贝 我们走
Come on, baby, we're going, we're going. Now.
Tron
Hey, Tron!
Jerry Jerry
Jerry! Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
你知道自己在干什么吗
What the fuck are you doin', huh?
我想我警告过你了
I thought I told you about that.
你不能来这 不能不尊重领袖
You can't come in here and disrespect the leader,
明白吗
you understand?
现在 我需要你对此道歉
Now, I need you to apologize
向克雷格先生
to Mr. Krager,
和台上的这些姑娘
and these very fine girls on the stage.
听到了吗
Come on. Come on. Can you hear me?
道个歉而已
Just fuckin' apologize.
快 特伦斯
Come on, Terrence,
我们需要你♥他♥妈♥的道个歉
we wanna fuckin' hear you apologize!
没用的混♥蛋♥
Worthless sack of shit!
去你的吧
Fuck you. Yeah.
去你的吧
Fuck you. Yeah!
布莱恩 布莱恩
Bryon! Bryon! Bryon!
谢谢你了
Thank you, by the way.
他就是个小贱♥人♥
Uh, he's just a little bitch, you know?
他自以为是个人物
He thinks he's the shot caller, but...
不过 你们要是想再接着演
You, uh, comin' back to the next one of these?
场面会很混乱
No. It's gonna be massive...
不 我们要彻底和这鬼地方说再见了
No, we're done with this shit.
这是我们最后一次演出
It's our last gig.
为什么
Why?