把你的脸割开
Slice open your motherfuckin' face.
就像你对我儿子做的一样 你个人♥渣♥
Just like you did to my son, you piece of shit.
-夫人 夫人 -他才十四岁啊 十四啊
- Hey! Ma'am! Ma'am! - He's 14! 14!
你为什么就是不能放过他 为什么
Why didn't you let him go? Why didn't you let him...
夫人 您冷静一点
Ma'am, calm down, ma'am!
-回答我 为什么 -您冷静
- Answer me! Why? - Calm down!
把他抓起来 抓我♥干♥什么
Arrest him! Not me!
别动我 放开我
Don't! Get off me!
我不会放过你 你给我等着
I'm comin' for you! I am comin' for you!
做鬼都不会放过你你个王八蛋
In your dreams, motherfucker!
梦里你都逃不过
In your dreams!
你永远都会记住我
You will never forget about me!
你睡觉都别闭眼
You better not close your eyes.
别碰我
Get off me!
她恨不得把你眼睛挖出来
She tried to take your eyes out and...
你根本不鸟的 你就那样走路
You didn't even move, you should've just kept walkin'.
出事了吗
Somethin' wrong?
就是有点累了吧
Just tired I guess.
小屁孩 过来一下
Hey, you in the patches, come on over here for a second.
你老娘都比你做的好
Your mom can do better than that.
嘉文要被性骚扰了 保护好自己哟嘉文
Gavin's gonna get molested. Don't get molested, Gavin!
当心哟
Watch out.
我们能不能快走 我想洗澡
Oh, can't we just get out of here? I need to shower.
如果你♥他♥妈♥是变♥态♥ 我就扇死你
If your a fuckin' pervert, I'll smash your face.
挺有胆啊
Yeah, that's the spirit,
我见了变♥态♥都想弄死
I say death to all pervs.
你叫什么
What's your name, kid?
-嘉文 -嘉文你过来
- Gavin. - Gavin, come on over here.
-你住附近吗 -老天爷啊
- You live around here? - Jesus.
-喝酒吗 -我日
- You want a beer? - Oh, fuckin' hell.
当然
Sure.
嘉文 我叫锤哥 这是我儿子巴布斯
Gavin, I'm the Hammer, this is my son, Babs.
你听过温兰德社团吗
You ever hear of the Vinlanders Social Club?
你看油管的 我有油管账号♥
You watch YouTube, I got a YouTube channel
叫做种族与理性
called Race and Reason.
你可能会感兴趣
Might find it interesting.
嘉文你从哪里来的
Where you from, Gavin?
宾夕法尼亚
Pennsylvania.
我们团今晚会聚餐
Social Club's gonna have a dinner tonight.
很多好吃的 你也来玩玩吗
Lot of good eats, why don't you come on over, huh?
你今晚有什么安排
Where you thinkin' of crashin' tonight?
-就和我小伙伴一起 -你的小伙伴吗
- Just here, with my gang. - Your gang?
听着 你是想来点真的
Hey, listen, Gavin, you wanna join the real deal
动点真格去搞破坏吗
and do some real damage?
不是说在这跟这群菜狗
Not hang out here and smash bottles
摔瓶子玩吧
with a bunch of pussy faggots.
来吧
Come on.
-你好呀小猴子 -妈
- Hey, monkey. - Hey, Ma.
-你怎么样了 -我很好
- How you holdin' up? Yeah? - I'm good.
我就知道他们肯定不会亏待你
I knew they didn't have shit on you.
里面又干净毛巾 饭也是刚出锅
I have a clean towel and some warm lunch for you
就等你来了
waitin' inside.
啥情况
What's going on?
妈 这是嘉文
Ma, meet Gavin.
给他找间房♥
Find him a room.
她会照顾好你的
She's gonna take good care of you.
你好呀 小宝贝
Hi, precious.
来吧
Come here.
先吃点东西吧 好吗
Why don't I give you some lunch first, okay?
-好吗 -好的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
把你喂得白白胖胖
Fatten that baby boy up!
快进屋吧亲爱的
Go inside, hon'.
快 加油
Come on!
别他妈碰我的狗
Hey! Leave my fuckin' dog alone!
-这他妈是我的狗 -是温兰德党的一员
- He's my fucking dog! - He's a fucking Vinlander.
你♥他♥妈♥没打够是吗
You wanna fucking go again?
我们的祖先为了奥丁众神的召唤
Our ancestors were spilling blood
抛头颅洒热血
for the call of the Odin Gods.
你们这些垃圾跟他妈墨西哥烂货一样
And you cocksuckers are acting like a bunch of Mexican faggots
为了个墨西哥卷饼打架
fighting over a burrito.
这是谁挑起来的
Who's the retard behind this?
我问你们 是谁挑起来的
I asked, who's responsible?
-是我 -你是哪不对了
- I am. - Why'd you do it?
你是聋了吗 直接回答我
What're you, fuckin' deaf? Give me a straight answer.
艾普洛
April...
巴布斯伤害到艾普洛了 我要他付出代价
Babs hurt April. I hurt him back.
那我真是完全能理解你呢
Well, that makes a lot more sense to me then, huh?
嘉文 斯莱尔又做出了有损荣誉的事情
Gavin, Slayer has dishonored himself. Again.
还侮辱了她的温兰德党兄弟 因为斯莱尔
And his Vinlander brothers, because Slayer
根本就是精虫上脑 一无是处的垃圾
is a worthless, fathead fuck sack of shit
尽管从他还是个二♥逼♥青年的时候
who I've been trying to turn into a man
我就开始教导他如何成为一个男人
since he was a stupid teenager.
但是很明显 我失败了
But obviously, I failed.
正因如此
And for that reason...
斯莱尔一犯错 我就让你们连坐
Every time Slayer fucks up, I am taxing you
你们每人都得给我交100块
you, you and you a hundred bucks.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
在这个家 没人会容忍♥愚蠢不堪
Because in this family, we don't tolerate stupidity.
明白没
Got that?
-是 先生 -大声点老子听不见
Yes, sir. I can't hear you!
是 先生
Yes, sir! Yes, sir!
现在 道歉
Now, apologize.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
像个真正的维京人一样
Like a real Viking.
接受我的抱歉吧 兄弟
Accept my offering, oh, brother.
万岁
Hail.
这小孩你来管 带他四处看看 教教他
Kid's your probate, show him around, guide him.
剩下的人 就地解散
For the rest of you, dismissed, for now.
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Good boy, good boy, good boy.
你好呀
Hey.
你们 你们咋样啊
How you guys, uh, how you guys doin'?
就 就生活吗
Well, you know, we're livin'.
那照片酷毙了
Oh, yeah, well, it was a very cool photo.
谢谢你发给我
Thank you for sending it to me.
黛西 嘿
Hey! Hey! Desi!
黛西 你别管她了 我他妈打电♥话♥呢
Desi! You let her be. I'm on the fucking phone.
-时机不对吗 我要不 -我现在
- Is this a bad time? Should I... - Look, I, uh...
我得给姑娘们做饭了
I gotta go cook the girls some dinner
不然她们就会饿得捅人了
before they start stabbin' each other and me.
你需要我过去吗
So... You want me to stop by?
你要是需要的话我现在过去
I can stop by if you want.
我可以带点 你听起来得喝点酒
I can bring, uh, you sound like you need a beer.
我们就
We can just, uh...
我
Look, I...
我知道听起来像是找借口 但是
I know it's gonna sound like an excuse, but...
但是我现在对谁都温柔不了
I don't really feel like being nice to anyone right now.
我就讨厌对谁都温柔的
I just fuckin' hate being nice to anybody.
我们就出来坐坐
So, let's just sit outside,
我们就一起吐槽
we can fucking bitch about life...
几分钟而已
Just a couple minutes.
你就为了几分钟要大老远开车过来吗
What, you're gonna drive all that way for a couple minutes?
是啊 我本来也就应该在附近
Yeah, I was supposed to be in the neighborhood anyway.
-真的吗 -我得埋个尸体 所以
- Oh yeah? - I got a body to bury, so...
那就待会见
So I'll see you later?
好吧
Alright, then.
我得走了 好 拜拜
Uh, gotta go. Gotta go. Bye. Okay.
-老大怎么样了 兄弟 -你叫啥来着
- How's Boss, brother? - What's your name?
GAvin
Gavin.
嘉文 你是团体里最底层的生物
Gavin, you're the lowest form of life in this club.
我的狗都比你高贵
My dog holds a higher position than you do.