Girls! We're going.
-起来 伊吉 现在 -朱莉 你要干什么
- Get up, Iggy. Now. - Julie, what are you doing?
我们要走了 起来 起来
We're leaving. Get up, get up.
停下 请你和我谈谈好吗
Stop, will you talk to me for a second, please?
-伊吉 快点 -怎么了
- Iggy, now! - What's going on?
-拿上你们的东西 -发生什么事了 怎么搞的
- Get your stuff. - What happened? What happened?
-他对你做了什么 -那不重要
- What did he do to you? - It doesn't matter.
拿上你的东西 拿着这个
Just get your stuff. Take this.
拿着这个 我和你无话可说了
Take this. I'm done talking to you.
我必须 我必须去
I have to, I have to...
我真是白♥痴♥ 我在干什么
I'm an idiot, what am I doing?
我在想什么 我应该早点走的
What was I thinking? I should've done it!
-过来 过来 -拿着这个
- Come here. Come here. - Here, take this.
妈妈 告诉我发生了什么事
Mom, tell me what's going on?
拿着 拿着
Just take this, take this...
妈妈 怎么了 妈妈
Mom, what's happening? Mom!
离开她 离开她
Get off of her! Get off of her.
伊吉 走 去吧
Iggy, go. Go.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
去吧 伊吉 伊吉
Go. Iggy, Iggy,
走 朱莉
go. Julie.
伊吉 不 朱莉
Iggy. No! Julie!
我想和老板在一起 放开我
I wanna stay with Boss! Get off of me.
伊吉 我知道 宝贝
Iggy, I know, baby.
你必须走 去吧 现在带她下楼
You have to go. Go. Take her downstairs now.
朱莉 拜托
Julie... please.
不 不 不 不
No. No-no-no. No-no-no.
我来这里是为了你 为了这些
I came here for you, for this!
这不会改变我们生活
It's not gonna change our fucking lives!
朱莉 该死
Julie! Fuck.
朱莉
Julie.
别走 别走 停下
Stop. Stop, stop.
该死 停下来
Fuck. Stop!
回来 朱莉
Come back, Julie!
你必须在某些时候相信我
You have to trust somebody at some point,
你知道的
you know that.
对 但绝不是从你开始的
Yeah, it sure as hell ain't starting with you.
你那发生了什么
The fuck was that back there?
我们打架了 这不关你的事
We got in a fight. It's none of your fuckin' business.
你没时间忙那屁事
You ain't got time for that shit.
她有没有告诉过你
Hey, did she tell you
她在威斯康星州的老爸
her old man back in Wisconsin
以前是三K党的
was with the Klan in the old days?
她告诉你了吗
She tell you that?
她没有跟我提过 没有
She didn't mention that to me, no.
是的 他是个该死的小人
Yeah, he was a goddamned rat.
不守规矩
Dropped the patch.
那孩子在这干什么
What's the kid doin' here?
他今晚在赚钱
He's earnin' his reds tonight.
-是吗 儿子 -是的 先生
- Aren't you, son? -Yes, sir.
GAvin
Hey, Gavin,
你为什么不给巴布斯一杯啤酒
why don't you give Babs a beer?
别鸡儿紧张了
Loosen the fuck up.
好吧 我们走吧 走
Alright, let's go. Go.
走了 快走 我们走
Fuck outta here! Let's go! Move, let's go!
快点 快点 别愣着了
Come on, come on, move it, man!
走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go on.
该死
Shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了 给我
What the fuck is wrong with you? Gimme that!
就我自己
One People's.
你接到受话者付费电♥话♥
You have a collect call
来自布莱恩·威德纳
from Bryon Widner.
要接受此呼叫 请按一
To accept this call, press one.
你好
Hello?
你好吗 你能听见我说话吗
Hey, how you doin'? Can you hear me?
- 是我 - 我在听
It's me. I'm listening.
听着 我 我不干了
Listen, I, uh, I quit.
我怎么知道你说的是真的
How do I know you're telling the truth?
你真以为我会打电♥话♥给你
You really think I'd be calling you
如果我还在这些狗屎里
if I was still in this shit?
那个集♥会♥上的孩子 他没事吧
That kid from the rally, is he okay?
你为什么想知道
Why do you wanna know?
因为我他妈对我所做的感到恶心
Because I feel fuckin' sick about what I did.
是的 你应该这样
Yeah, you should.
这是一个开始
That's a start.
我只想说他周围有一些好人
Let's just say he's got some, uh, good people around him.
我试着烧掉我这该死的脸
I tried burnin' my fuckin' face off.
那不管用
That didn't work.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
听着 你知道我可以帮你
Look, you know I can help you
但这不是免费的
but it ain't for free.
我需要信息
I need information.
关于你的维京家族
About your Viking family.
姑娘们
Hey, girls,
别忘了收拾壁橱 好吗
don't forget to pack the closet, okay?
可以 好的
Okay. Yeah.
老板
Boss!
妈妈 我们能把这东西弄出去吗
Mom, can we get this thing out of here?
你看起来像个混♥蛋♥
You look like shit.
我只是来说对不起
I just came to say that I'm sorry.
- 还有呢 - 我们离开这儿
And? And we took off.
我们离开这里 只带他和这些包
We left. It was just him and these bags.
就这样 我只有这些
That's it. That's all I got.
是的 我不相信你
Yeah, well, I don't trust you.
我明白了 但我会不惜一切代价
I get it, but I'm gonna do whatever it takes...
为向你证明我不会再搞砸了
to prove it to you I'm not gonna fuck it up again.
我不是
I'm not.
不 朱莉 等等
No. Julie. Hey, wait!
朱莉 朱莉 等等 朱莉
Julie! Julie, wait! Julie!
我们在特雷多烧毁了一座清♥真♥寺
We burned down a mosque in Toledo.
那里面有人 他妈的感觉恶心
And there was people inside. And it felt fuckin' sick.
我他妈感觉很糟
It felt fuckin' wrong.
我只想让一切都他妈结束
I just want it all to be fuckin' over.
我他妈的不会回到那里 永远
I am never fucking goin' back there, ever.
第145天 第19次消除 额头
我出去了
I am out.
老妈和老爹会怎么想
What are Ma and Pa gonna think about that?
真正的家庭不会让你觉得有所亏欠
Real family don't make you owe shit.
不要
Don't...
别这样
Don't do that!
别这样
Don't do it!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
♪ 从山上走来 ♪
♪ Came down from the mountain ♪
印第安纳州 福特维恩
♪ 穿越水域 ♪
♪ Crossed the waters ♪
♪ 去一片陌生的海岸 ♪
♪ To a foreign shore ♪
♪ 坐在厨房♥旁 ♪
♪ Sat down by the kitchen ♪
♪ 窥探着打开的门 ♪
♪ Spying through the open door ♪
♪ 在监狱院子里走来走去 ♪
♪ Walked around the prison yard ♪
♪ 只是想隐藏过去 ♪
♪ Just trying to hide the past ♪
♪ 我周围都是幽灵 ♪
♪ There were phantoms all around me ♪
♪ 这让我心惊胆战 ♪
♪ That left my mind aghast ♪
♪ 雨来了 冲走了 ♪
♪ And the rain came and washed away ♪
♪ 我梦中的水彩 ♪
♪ The watercolors of my dreams ♪
♪ 我在同一天走了 ♪
♪ And the same day I walked away ♪
♪ 从我所看到的虚无中 ♪
♪ From the emptiness of what I'd seen ♪
♪ 我无法让你从悲伤中振作起来 ♪
♪ I couldn't cheer up your sorrow ♪
♪ 或者用我的眼泪感动你 ♪
♪ Or cleanse you with my tears ♪
♪ 你那半个被遗忘的想法 ♪
♪ Your half-forgotten notions ♪
♪ 爱的是虚伪的 ♪
♪ Of love were insincere ♪
♪ 雨来了 冲走了 ♪
♪ And the rain came and washed away ♪
♪ 我梦中的水彩 ♪