Wait, there.
等等
Wait.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Okay.
宝贝
Hey. Hey, baby.
你还好吧 过来
You okay? Come here.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay?
别接 别 别接电♥话♥
Don't answer it! Don't a... Do-don't pick it up.
别接 别管它 别管它 别管它
Don't pick it up. Leave it. Leave it. Leave it.
-宝贝 我知道 -让它响 让它响
- Babe, I know... - Let it ring, let it ring.
-别接 -我知道
- Don't pick it up. - I know.
别管它 让它 让它响
Just let it go. Let it, let it ring.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doin'?
游泳池
The pool.
只给半小时 好吗
Half an hour only, okay?
呆在我们能看到你的地方
Stay where we can see you.
马上回来
Be right back.
黛西 黛西 出来
Desi. Desi, get out.
为什么
What for?
出来 我要和你谈谈
Just get out, I need to talk to you.
你在哪儿弄的纹身
Where'd you get that tattoo?
-黑眼社交 -你在撒谎
- Black Eye Social. - You're lying.
-我知道那意味着什么 -你在说什么
- I know what that means... - What are you talking about?
-这是芙蕾雅 -所以你跟谁说的话
- This is Freya. - So who you talking to?
我永远不会弄一个你那种愚蠢的纹身
I'd never get one of your stupid designs.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no...
是挪威的女神 你个白♥痴♥
It's a Norse Goddess, you idiot.
你是和他们说话吗
Are you talking to them?
他们就是这样知道的吗 这样
Is that how they know... How th...
-他们就是这样 -我没做错什么
- Is that how they... - I didn't do anything wrong.
这就是他们不断出现的原因
Is that why they keep showing up...
我没有说谎 我没有做错任何事
I'm not lying, I didn't do anything wrong.
-是谁对你这么做的 -我没做错什么
- Who did that to you? - I didn't do anything wrong.
黑眼社交
Black Eye Social.
我没做错事
I didn't do anything wrong.
这是挪威女神
It's a Norse Goddess.
布莱恩
Hey! Bryon!
如果你能告诉我我们要去哪里
If you can tell me where we're going...
救命
Help!
-这就是他们一直 -救命
- Is that why they keep... - Help!
-放开我 -呆在那儿 宝贝
- Get off me! - Stay there, baby.
-他弄伤我了 -兄弟 你弄伤她了
Ah! He's hurting me. Hey, buddy, you're hurting her.
我他妈的要杀了你
I'll fucking kill you, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的要在这件事上掺手
You're gonna fucking get in the middle of this, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的想在这件事上掺手 是不
You wanna fucking get in the middle of shit, do you?
他妈的呆在这
Fucking stay right there!
操
Fuck!
他妈的告诉你这就是
Fucking telling you this is what
-他们做的破事 好吗 -不
- they fucking do, okay? - No...
离她远点
Get away from her!
-停下来 -她是个青少年
- Stop! - She's a teenager!
你觉得他们一直出现
Why do you think they keep showing up?
我不在乎 我他妈的不在乎
I don't care. I don't fucking care.
滚 离我们远点
Get away. Get away from us.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了 你疯了
You're fucking insane. You're crazy.
她害怕
She's terrified of the...
我给她弄的那个纹身
I got her that fucking tat.
等等 对不起
Wait, I'm sorry.
-对不起 我没有 -滚
- I'm sorry, I didn't... - Get away!
我告诉过你
I told you...
你♥他♥妈♥的碰我孩子
You fucking lay a hand on my kid...
你敢碰我孩子 我他妈的会杀了你
You lay a hand on my child, I'll fucking kill you.
我告诉过你 这他妈的结束了
I told you. It's fuckin' over.
离我们远点 离我们
Get away from us. Get away from...
对不起 我动手
Sorry that I put a hand...
我他妈的要杀了你
I will fucking kill you.
我不是故意的 我想
I didn't mean to, I was tryin' to...
我想让她明白
I was tryin' to get her to understand.
我们他妈的都可能会死的 朱莉
We could've all fuckin' died, Julie.
-我们差点就死了 -结束了
- We almost fucking did die. - It's over.
我们差点就死了
We almost died...
他妈的滚出我们的生活
Get the fuck out of our lives!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 他妈的停下来
Fuck! Fuckin' stop!
他妈的停下来
Fuckin' stop it!
他妈的停下来
Fuckin' stop!
GAvin
Gavin!
停下来 不然我开枪了
Stop or I'll shoot.
立刻停下
Stop right now!
GAvin
Gavin!
第612天 最后一次消除
准备好了吗
You ready?
-你还好吧 -我
- You alright? - I, uh...
我不知道我做不做得到
I don't know if I can do this.
向大家展示我的所看到的
Show everyone what I've been seein'.
我在外面等你
I'm gonna wait for you outside.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, man.
这不是他们的城镇
This is not their town.
这不是他们的城镇
This is not their town!
达雷尔·拉蒙特·詹金斯 仍在运营"一人计划"
这是一个反仇恨组织
诣在帮助白人至上主义者脱离组织
或曝光那些仍在活动的人
这不是他们的公园
This is not their park.
这不是他们的公园
This is not their park!
这不是他们的州
This is not their state.
这不是他们的州
This is not their state!
这不是他们的社会
This is not their society.
这不是他们的社会
This is not their society!
这不是他们能决定的
This is not their decision.
这不是他们能决定的
This is not their decision!
在达雷尔和南方贫困法律中心的帮助下
布莱恩·威德纳离开了白人♥权♥力运动
在经历了近两年的痛苦的手术移除面部纹身后
他得以开始新的生活
从我内心深处
And from the bottom of my heart,
我只是 我真的想说谢谢你
I just, I really wanna say thank you.
你们给了
You've given...
你们让我重新拥有了生活
You guys have given me my life back.
通过与布莱恩的合作
FBI找出并逮捕了
白人♥权♥力运动的关键罪犯
布莱恩正在攻读犯罪心理学学位
并在全国各地演讲
主题是括接纳与宽恕
他和达雷尔仍是一对挚友