♪ The watercolors of my dreams ♪
♪ 我在同一天走了 ♪
♪ And the same day I walked away ♪
♪ 从我所看到的虚无中 ♪
♪ From the emptiness of what I'd seen ♪
♪ 我想这不容易 ♪
♪ I guess it's not that easy ♪
♪ 看起来真的很不真实
♪ It really seems unreal ♪
♪ 那是我情感的雷鸣 ♪
♪ That the thunder of my emotion ♪
♪ 闪电如钢铁般冷酷 ♪
♪ Lightning cold as steel ♪
♪ 雨来了 冲走了21 ♪
♪ And the rain came and washed away ♪
♪ 我梦中的水彩 ♪
♪ The watercolors of my dreams ♪
♪ 我在同一天走了 ♪
♪ And the same day I walked away ♪
♪ 从我所看到的虚无中 ♪
♪ From the emptiness of what I'd seen ♪
♪ 雨来了 冲走了 ♪
♪ And the rain came and washed away ♪
♪ 我梦中的水彩 ♪
♪ The watercolors of my dreams ♪
♪ 我在同一天走了 ♪
♪ And the same day I walked away ♪
♪ 从我所看到的虚无中
♪ From the emptiness of what I'd seen ♪
布莱恩·威德纳
Bryon Widner.
是的 是我
Uh, yeah, it's me.
我能说实话吗
Can I be honest?
你在FBI监视名单上
You're on the FBI watch list.
我-我只是不…
I-I just don't...
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
-还有其要说的吗 -没了
- Nothing? - No.
什么都没有
Like nothing....
系统中什么都没有吗
There's nothing at all in the system?
我有什么能做的吗
There's nothing I can do?
谢谢
Thanks.
我只想说
I just wanna say,
非常感谢你帮助我们
uh, thanks so much for helpin' us out.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
它正起作用 对吗
It's workin' out, right?
一切都好 是啊 很好
All good. Yeah. Good.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我试着给你打电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
你没接
You didn't answer.
我没听见
Oh, I didn't hear it.
万岁 地球母亲
Hail, mother earth.
你好 老妈
Hi, Ma.
你看起来像糟透了 亲爱的
You look like shit, sweetie.
好久不见
Hey.
来吧 放松
Come on, relax.
尼克 给他拿杯啤酒
Nick, get him a beer.
坐下来
Sit down.
弗雷迪 你看到这个了吗
Freddy, did you see this?
我的
Oh, my...
我他妈的知道有个婚礼
I fuckin' knew there was a wedding.
我知道 我告诉过你
I knew it. I told you.
对吗
Right?
这里闻起来很臭
It smells so shitty in here.
你好 小可爱
Hi, baby.
停下来 你
Stop it! You!
别那么可爱了 美人
Stop being so cute. Cutie.
你好黛西
Hey, Des.
他都给你们吃什么
What the fuck does she feed you?
薄脆饼干 只是…
Crackers? Just...
你现在在铲雪
So, you're, uh, shoveling snow now, huh?
是吗
Is that it?
只是临时工作 你知道吗
It's just a temp job, you know?
但你有工作 你给人纹身 我们付钱
But y-you got a job. You tat people, we pay for it.
好吧 目前
Well, now,
计划是赶快开我自己的纹身店
the plan is to open my own tattoo shop soon,
所以
so...
真正地 这就是计划 为这个工作
Really? That's the plan? Working for that,
是的
yeah.
亲爱的
Honey,
你不是为了经营生活而生的
you ain't built to run your own business.
宝贝 你是个艺术家
Baby, you're an artist.
他基本上是为了你自己的
Who you basically use for your own...
我不是在和你说话 是吗
I wasn't talking to you, was I?
我在和我儿子说话
I was talking to my son.
你♥他♥妈♥甚至不是他真正的母亲
You're not even his real fuckin' mother.
朱莉
Julie.
我他妈的认识你吗
Do I even fucking know you?
是的 你好
Oh, yeah, hey.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我是朱莉 布莱恩的妻子
I'm Julie, Bryon's wife.
记住了吗
Remember?
是吗
Yeah?
什么样的妻子送她丈夫去
What kind of wife sends her husband to
和非法移♥民♥在那里捡屎
pick up shit with illegals in the middle of...
想要生活下去
The same fucking wife
像每一个妻子一样
who has to make a living.
你要让她对你妈这样说垃圾话吗
You're gonna let her trash-talk your mother like that?
爸爸 你能给我们一分钟吗
Pa, you think you can give us a minute?
请便
Please.
什么鬼 他们为什么在这里
What the fuck? Why the fuck are they here?
我不知道
I don't know.
这究竟怎么回事
What the hell?
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the cops.
不要报♥警♥
Don't call the cops.
为什么不 让我和他们谈谈
Why not? Just let me talk to 'em.
让我看看他们想要什么
Let me find out what they want.
带孩子们去学校
Just take the kids to school.
我不会丢下你一个人的
I'm not leaving you alone.
我不知道会发生什么
I dunno what's gonna happen.
我不知道他们会怎么做
I don't know what they're gonna do.
你得带孩子们离开这里
You need to get the kids and get outta here.
-他们在这里不安全 -该死
- It's not safe for them here. - Fuck.
走了
Let's go.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
你♥他♥妈♥最好没事
You fuckin' better be.
你要回到我身边 好吗
You come back to me, okay?
我保证我会没事的
I promise I'll be alright.
快点
Hurry.
再见 伊吉
Bye, bye, Iggy.
一会儿见 好吗
I'll see you guys after, okay?
NicK
Nick.
来吧 你知道规矩
Come on, you know the drill.
是的
Yup.
只是出于安全考虑 懂吗
Just for security reasons, you know?
那么 你在躲避我们吗
So what, are you dodging us?
不
Nope.
你离开了商店 你不接电♥话♥
You left the shop. You don't answer your phone.
你不会再出现在会议上了
You don't show up at meetings anymore.
你还没交会费
You haven't paid your dues.
我甚至不知道你还记不记得
I don't even know if you remember.
你把这当什么了
What do you call that?
我就在这里
I was just here.
我在工作
I was working my ass off.
你在工作啊
Working your ass off.
我们觉得你该回家了 孩子
We think it's time for you to come back home, kiddo.
你们大老远跑来就想告诉我这个
You drive down here to tell me that?
不是
No.
咱们那边的警♥察♥ 他们发现
You see, the cops back home, they found
有四个非法移♥民♥在清♥真♥寺里面
four illegals hiding in the field behind that mosque.
后来发现他们当天在施工
Now, it turns out, they were working construction that day,
我们放火的时候
sleeping inside a storage room
他们正在里面的储物间睡觉
inside the mosque when we burned it down.
但不知怎么着他们逃出来了 奇迹吧
But somehow they got away. Fuckin' miracle, right?
当时在场的人都说你是最后走的
All the boys, they say you were the last to leave.
是的
Mm-hm.
我只想知道