我是你上级 你♥他♥妈♥还不能叫我兄弟
I'm your senior VP. You don't fucking call me brother.
-明白没 -明白了 先生
- You understand? - Yes, sir.
好 快滚吧
Good, then get the fuck out of here.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
-你为啥要上车 -你说什么
- Why'd you get in the truck?- Sorry?
你听见了 你♥他♥妈♥为啥要上车
You heard me, why the fuck did you get in the truck?
维护雪白的美国 保证国家的纯洁
To keep America white. Keep this country pure.
-自力更生 -行了别说屁话了
Earn my patches and... It's alright, cut that shit.
别扯淡了 你在这儿想干嘛
Cut that shit, what're you doin' here?
成为一个温兰德党
Becomin' a Vinlander
所以呢
So you what?
以为剃了头 穿了个衬衫
Shaved your head and you got the fuckin' shirt
就觉得自己是个男人了吗
feel like a man now?
是吗 觉得自己是个大人物了
Do you? You feel like a big man?
你♥他♥妈♥的得像个维京人一样站着
You gotta stand like a fuckin' Viking.
他妈的像维京人那样站着 像个男人
Stand like a fuckin' Viking, be like a man!
-遵命 头儿 -你来这想干嘛
- Yes, sir. - What're you doin' here?
-我饿了 -你饿了
- I was hungry. - You hungry?
那就滚回宾夕法尼亚 你这个白♥痴♥
Go back to Pennsylvania, you fuckin' idiot.
想去散步吗 来 我们一块去
You wanna go for a walk? Come on, let's go.
Julie
Hey, Julie.
最近怎么样
Hey. How you doin'?
不错
Good.
-怎么了 -你又没交租金
- What's goin' on? - Behind on the rent again.
对 还没交 我知道
Yeah, no. I-I know
我会 我会给你的 我保证
I'll, I'll get it to you, I promise.
听着 我收到一个邻居的投诉
Look, I got a complaint from one of the neighbors.
你和你的女儿们参加了一个仇恨集♥会♥
You and your girls were at a hate rally.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no.
它 它只是演出 好吗
It was, it was just a gig, okay?
我们 我们现在有点缺钱 所以
We're, we're a little short on cash right now, so...
我以为我们就那些演出达成过协议
I thought we had an agreement about those gigs.
我不想让纳粹分子住在我房♥子里
I don't want any Nazis in my house.
或在我家附近
Or in my neighborhood.
人是会变的 夏瑞儿
You know, people change, Sheryl.
-时机不对 -喝啤酒的最佳时机
- Bad timing? - Perfect timing for a beer.
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah? - Hm.
是
It's, uh...
是老板
It's Boss.
它她可以带着它 你知道
There's the... She could have it with, you know...
当她想它的时候
When she misses him.
我在加油站找到的
I found it in a gas station.
谢谢 不用
Thanks. Yeah.
你在看什么
What you lookin' at?
你
You.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
操
Oh, fuck.
我们才聊了5分钟
Our five minutes are up.
不止5分钟
Got more than five minutes.
好的 干得好 可以
Okay. Good job. Okay.
穿上了吗 吸气 就这样
Got it on? Breathe. Okay.
就这样 慢点
Okay. Slow.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有纹过让你后悔的纹身吗
Do you have one that you regret?
一些吧
Some.
-怎么 你有吗 -我
- What? You got one you regret? - I...
嗯 也许吧
Hm, maybe.
让我看看 让我看看 看看
Let's see it, let's see it, let's see it.
不要
No.
我想看看 快给我看看
I wanna fuckin' see it. Let's see it.
操 好吧
Fuck. Okay.
丹尼·兰博安迪洛给我纹的
Danny Lombardo gave it to me.
简直不忍♥直视
Can't even look at it without being sick.
我可以把它弄漂亮点
I can fix that for you.
很简单 就像
That's fuckin' easy, that's like...
对我来说 他妈的小菜一碟
For me, fuckin' bread and butter.
所以你第一个纹身是什么时候纹的
So... when was your first one?
在这
This right here.
这个 是我14岁时纹的
This, I got it when I was 14.
嗯呃 其实是弗雷德给我纹的
And, um... Uh, Fred gave it to me, actually.
-弗雷德 -对 他 额
- Fred? - Yeah, he, uh-uh...
社团的主席 然后
President of the club, and
所以 我 呃
So, I was, uh...
我呆在我妈身边长大 然后
I lived with my mom, grow, growin' up, and, uh,
她酗酒 去世了
she had a, a drinking problem, she passed away,
后来 我搬去跟我爸一块住
and, uh, I moved in with my dad.
他也是个酒鬼
He was a fuckin' drinker too.
喝醉时真♥他♥妈♥的可怕 人♥渣♥一样
Fuckin' horrible fuckin' drunk. Horrible. The worst.
后来 我受够了那些
And, I w-went from, you know,
把酒瓶砸在我头上的日子
cleanin' up bottles to havin' 'em thrown at my head.
于是我跑了 呃
Running away constantly, uh,
在街上住了一段时间
lived on the streets for a while.
然后 弗雷德收留了我
And, Fred took me in.
将我养大 给我衣服
Picked me up, put clothes on me,
食物 还给了我工作
fed me... got me a job.
我欠他的
I owe him.
-是他造就了我 -我不知道
- Fuckin' made me, that guy. - I don't know...
还有夏琳 他们俩个
And Shareen too, both.
好吧
Okay.
-怎么了 -我只是
- What? - I just...
我认为好的家庭不会让你觉得有所亏欠
I think real family don't make you owe shit.
我唯一的责任
The only responsibility I have...
就是照顾三个女儿
are those three girls.
我只想让她们过得比我好
I just want 'em to have a better life than I did.
你是个好妈妈
Well, you're a good mom.
我不那么认为
I don't know about that.
你在说什么鬼话 你
The fuck are you talkin' about? You...
你是她们唯一的依靠
You're all they have.
去他妈的
Fuck them.
别理那些对你指手画脚
Fuck those people who wanna tell you what to do
对你如何抚养孩子评头论足的人
And how to raise your own fucking kids.
去他们的 操
Fuck them. Fuck!
-去他妈的 -对 去他妈
- Fuck 'em. - Yeah.Fuck
去他妈的 没错 去他妈的
Fuck 'em. Yeah. Fuck them.
-去他妈的 -去他妈的
- Fuck 'em. - Fuck 'em.
-这些疤是怎么弄的 -不值一提
- What are these scars? - Nothin'.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们什么都不是
They're fuckin' nothing
他们是什么
Hey. What are they?
怎么 我们不是互相坦诚吗
Oh, what? Are we not being honest now?
不 你一直在问 而且
No, you keep asking, and...
如果你一直问蠢的问题
You'll fuckin' find out what they are
你就会知道他们是什么了
if you keep asking stupid fuckin' questions
那是自然的
that's for sure.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Mm.
你要对我做什么
What are you gonna do to me?
老子要用剃刀
I gonna fuckin' cut you.
切开你
With my fuckin' razor.
让你血流不止
I'm gonna make you bleed.
然后舔干♥你♥的血
And then I'm gonna fuckin' lick it off you.
接下来我需要做的 就是舔干♥你♥的血
That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna fuckin' lick it off you.
-真的吗 -是的 是的
Is that a promise? Yeah, it is.
是吗
Yeah?
第60天 第4次消除 指关节
黛西 如果没有未来
Desi, I wouldn't be here
我是不会来这 明白吗
if I didn't see potential in this, okay?
好 今天试一试
Yeah. Try it today.
给我点信心 可以吗
Just, just give me something, yeah?
-我在尽力 -你根本没去试过
I'm trying. You're not trying.
他才是尽力的人 好了 孩子们
He's actually trying. Okay, guys!
配合一点 别吵