超赞 牛逼
Great, awesome.
好吧 你从来不给我发消息 我怎么会知道呢
Well, I wouldn't know because you literally never text me.
简直是瞎扯 我一直在给你发消息啊
That is simply not true, I text you all the time.
我都不知道你今天要来
I didn't even know you were coming today.
你也没给我发消息啊 所以我也不知道
Well you don't text me either, so I.
我他妈都给你的动态留言了啊
I replied to your fucking story
你明明看到了
and you just like saw it
谁会去回复楼中楼啊
You do not reply to a reply, okay?
你该回复的啊
Well, you should.
这真是疯逼行为 但是你就是这样的人
That's psychotic behavior, but that makes sense for you.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不联♥系♥我啊
Why don't you fucking reach out?
老娘刚刚不跟你说我联♥系♥了吗
I just told you that I did.
跟你说了联♥系♥过了
I told you that I reached out.
好吧 你怎么不像个成年人一样给我打电♥话♥
Okay, why didn't you just call me like an adult?
谁还打电♥话♥啊 所以…
Nobody calls, so.
好吧成熟点吧
Well, grow up.
要比其他人更与众不同
Be different than other people.
好了 不错
Okay, cool.
回见啦
I'll see you later.
-瞧 她吃东西了 -瞧 她吃了
- Look, she's eating. - Oh look, she's eating!
你接着去吧
You can go ahead.
那是Lucy给我的毕业礼物
It was Lucy's graduation present from me.
哎哟 真贴心
Aw, that's so sweet.
真棒啊 我能看看吗
That's really nice. Can I see?
啊 你们去了Holocaust博物馆啊
Oh, you guys are at the Holocaust Museum.
你们看起来好…
You look so.
开心哦
happy.
我只是好奇
I'm just wondering.
她多大了
How old is she?
噢她一岁半了
Oh, she's 18 months.
你俩是因为对方的父母而认识的吗
You two know each other because of your parents?
对
Yeah.
不对
No.
不是吗
No?
我们在犹太教堂认识的
We met at shul.
对教堂
Yeah, shul.
哎是吗
Or did we?
我想不起来了
I can't remember.
这是我们在以色列参加梅森的受戒仪式
And this is us in Israel at Mason's bar mitzvah.
他们怎么称呼来着 以色列还是巴勒斯坦
I mean Israel, Palestine, whatever they're calling it now
我不知道了
I don't know.
-这照片不错 -你这么觉得吗
- That's a nice photo. - You think?
-我喜欢 -Daniel le
- I love it. - Danielle.
Danielle 你能给我打个电♥话♥吗
Danielle, listen, can you call my phone?
手♥机♥丢了 哪儿都找不到
I lost it, I can't find it anywhere.
行啊 好
Yeah, sure.
我♥操♥ 我没拿着手♥机♥
Shit, I don't have my phone.
行吧 算了 我去问问你妈妈
Great, nevermind I'll ask your mother.
Deb
Deb.
Deb
Deb.
你这记忆真鸡♥巴♥糟糕
You have a fakakta memory.
一直在丢东东西
You keep losing everything.
怎么了 也许我确实有痴呆症
So, maybe I do have dementia.
确实 从我们结婚之后你就开始痴呆
Yeah, you've had dementia since our wedding day.
人人都有可能会忘记戒指的啊
Anybody can forget a ring, you know.
有什么大不了的
It's not such a big deal.
知道吗 找自己的手♥机♥去吧
You know what, look for your own phone.
可能在甜点旁边
It's probably by the desserts.
谢了
Thank you.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi
你有见到我的手♥机♥吗
Have you seen my phone?
没有
No.
操♥我♥ 在找它是因为…
Shoot, I'm looking 'cause I'm.
我找手♥机♥是因为我现在就需要它
I'm trying to find it because I need it right now
你为什么现在就需要
Why do you need it right now?
我刚刚跟在这里认识的一个人说
I just like told someone that I met here
我要把自己的简历发过去
that I would send them my resume.
哇感觉你的工作机会好多哦
Oh, feels like you have so many job prospects.
我确定 你在这儿还能再找到一些的
I'm sure you can find more here, y'know?
行吧 所以你是看到了吗 还是怎么
Okay, so you haven't seen it or?
不知道哎 可能是看到了
I don't know, I might have seen it,
可能是在厨房♥ 或者是在厕所
like in the kitchen or in the bathroom.
但是你知道耶 手♥机♥没锁屏
But y'know, it was unlocked.
所以你可能会想要
So you might wanna find it
在别人发现之前找到它吧
before like somebody else does.
Danielle 我需要你的帮助 我的熏鲑鱼没了
Oh Danielle, I need your help. I'm running out of lox.
-等等 Maya -别他妈烦我
-- One second. Maya.. - Get the fuck off me.
求你别告诉任何人 求你了
Please don't tell anyone. Please.
Danielle 我爱你的父母
Danielle, I love your parents.
我没法儿告诉他们
I just wouldn't want them to know
自己的女儿是辆公交车
their daughter's a fuckin'whore.
Danielle 熏鲑鱼在厨房♥
Danielle, the lox is in the kitchen.
失陪了 抱歉
Excuse me, I'm sorry.
失陪了 抱歉
Danielle
Daniellel
Jerry又把马桶堵住了
Jerry clogged the toilet again
那地方的气味闻起来糟糕透顶
and the place smells like shit.
亲爱的 你着急上哪儿去
Bubala, where you running off to?
瞧瞧这宝宝 多么可爱呀
Look at this baby, so adorable.
睡得像个小可爱
Sleeping like a baby.
眼泪是珍珠 这孩子常哭
Tears of gold, this baby cries.
亲爱的 你不用担心了
Listen, sweetie, you don't have to worry.
我找到我的手♥机♥了
I found my phone,
你不用想着去找了
you don't have to think about looking for it.
她就从来没担心过你手♥机♥的事儿
She was never worried about your phone.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you guys been together?
差不多五年了
Almost five years.
你们怎么认识的呢
And how did you meet?
网上认识的
Online.
你还真是好奇啊 是吧
You're very curious, aren't you?
我只是好奇女企业家是怎么做事的
I'm just wondering how female entrepreneurs do it all.
这个么 她们需要强有力的支持系统
Well, they need a great support system.
确实 你需要的是一位
Right, you need a husband who's supportive
能够支持年轻女企业家的丈夫
of young female entrepreneurs.
确实
Right.
我很吃惊你能在家工作
I'm surprised you're able to work from home, y'know?
你们住在哪儿来着
Where do you live again?
我们一直都有办公公♥寓♥的
I mean we've always had the Soho apartment.
办公公♥寓♥
Soho.
因为我们怎么能错过呢
Because how could we let go of that,
那可是最好的地段
it's just the best location.
但是几个月之前 我们找到房♥子了
But a few months ago, we got the house out here.
看起来是合情合理的发展
Just seemed like the logical next step,
尤其是 如果我们还要再生一个孩子的话
especially if we're gonna have another kid.
小孩哎
Baby!
又一个超赞的小孩
Another wonderful baby.
好赞
Wonderful.
真希望能有自己的单身公♥寓♥啊
I wish I could have my own bachelor pad
这样我他妈想干嘛就干嘛
where I could do whatever the fuck I wanted.
-喂 -怎么
- Hey. - What?
Danielle
Danielle.
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
她开玩笑呢
She's just teasing,
她有时候的幽默感可怕得很
she's got such a crazy sense of humor sometimes.
你喝多了吗
Are you drunk?
你有男朋友吗 还是有女朋友
Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
-哎哟 女朋友 -没有女朋友
- Well, girlfriend. - No girlfriends.
-拜托 -有体验过 但是
- Please. -Experimented, but.
没有 没有
No, no.
我们这代人要找对象可难了
电影精选列表