It's just so hard in my generation
因为呢 我们认识人的方式新奇
because there's just weird unconventional ways
又奇怪
of meeting people.
是啊是啊
Sure, sure.
比如用软件啊什么的
Like in apps and stuff like that.
啊亲爱的 你怎么啦
Oh darling, what are you so?
你肯定会很快找到的
Of course you're gonna find somebody soon
听我说 我觉得Jdate这个网站不错
Listen, Jdate has been fantastic for me.
有试过用它找人吗
Have you tried JSwipe?
抹点口红抹点口红
A little bit of lipstick, a little bit of lipstick.
啊 我总是跟她说口红的事儿
Oh, I always tell her that about the lipstick.
你知道吗亲爱的
You know what, sweetheart?
我敢肯 定现如今这事儿要简单得多了
I'm absolutely convinced it's gonna be much much easier now.
她有很长一段时间的尴尬期 你们知道吗
She had kind of an extended awkward phase, you know?
她之前戴着牙套 还有点胖
She had the braces and she was kinda chubby
持续了挺长时间的
for quite a while.
-不是吧 -有点儿胖啦
- No. - A little chubby.
你之前超可爱的
Oh, you were so cute.
之前有个男生呢
There was this boy,
她一直喜欢人家 感情很长久
she had a thing for him forever, for the longest time.
他叫做Michael 是吧
His name was Michael, right?
她当时请人家去跳舞 被拒绝了
And she asked him to the dance, and I guess he said no.
学校里的所有人都看到并知道了
Then like everybody at school knew and saw.
我去接她 好可爱哦
And I picked her up, it was so sweet,
整个路途中
the whole ride home,
小眼泪流个不停的
there were these little tears coming down.
我感觉很糟 你们知道 她是我的孩子
I felt bad, but y'know, like she's my baby,
但是人人都会经历这些的
but everybody goes through it.
-你的女儿也会这样的 -真是个可爱
- It'll happen to your girl. - Such a cutie.
记得我们以前给她唱的曲子吗
Remember the song we used to sing her?
当然
Of course.
- Baby shake - Baby shake
Baby shake. - Baby shake
她像Rose那么大的时候
When she was Rose's age,
只要一哭闹 我们就给她唱Baby shake
we used to sing the baby shake song whenever she cried.
我们应该给Rose唱唱才对
That's what we should have been doing with Rose.
-你能歇了吗 -不不行
Can you let go? No, never.
大家都歇歇吧
Everybody let go.
别想
Never.
行了
Stop.
行了
行了
Stop!
闭嘴闭嘴闭嘴闭嘴
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
-哎哟 -行了
- Whoa. - Let go.
Danny 没事的
Danny, just take it easy.
一切都好 没事
Everything's okay, it's okay.
好了 去吧去吧去吧
Yeah, just go go go go.
我会跟她谈谈
I'm gonna talk to her
我知道你不相信我
I know you don't believe in me,
我知道你觉得我会一事无成
I know that you think that I'm not gonna do anything
我知道你觉得我是个小孩子
and you think that I'm a little baby.
我没觉得你是小孩子
I don't think that you're a little baby.
老天啊
Oh my God.
非常感谢各位能和我一起
Thank you very much for joining me
参加Feldman一家的悼念活动
and the Feldmans in their time of mourning
请各位和我一起背诵哀悼的祷文
If you would please join me in reciting the mourner's kaddish.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
喂
Hey.
哎哎哎哎哎
Hey hey hey hey hey.
等等 等等
Stop, stop, stop.
怎么
What?
你知道吗 我觉得
You know, I think,
我觉得我们结束这一切才是最好的
I think it would be best if we ended this.
确实 行啊
Sure, yeah.
在你老婆钱花光之前 我们可能
We probably should before your wife
确实该这样
runs out of money.
有没有其他洗手间啊
Is there a second bathroom?
这个洗手间里的人死都不出来
Someone is taking forever in this one.
呃 我想楼上是有一个的
Um, I think there's one upstairs.
你得说大声点儿
You gotta speak up.
楼上还有一个洗手间
There's another bathroom upstairs.
算了 我等着回家上吧
Forget it, I'll wait til I'm home.
借过
Excuse me.
我觉得我们马上该走了
I think we should get going soon.
确实
Sure.
抱歉
Sorry.
爸爸我们能走了吗
Dad, can we go please?
好啊 可以的 去问问你妈妈
Yeah, sure we can. Just go ask your mother.
妈妈 我们现在能走了吗
Mom, can we go now?
亲爱的 我在跟拉比说话呢
Sweetie, I'm talking to the rabbi
不要没礼貌 不过可以 我们能走了
Don't be rude. But yes, we can go.
你把这些书拿回去
You wanna take these books back
然后我们马上就能走了 别担心
and we'll get going soon, don't worry.
喂Danielle
Hey, Danielle.
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
是的
yeah.
我在洗手间找到的
I found it in the bathroom.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks, thank you.
是啊
Yeah.
我能占用你一会儿的时间吗
Can I borrow you for a second?
她真的很饿 我需要另外的人手
She's really hungry and I need an extra pair of hands.
你能抱着她吗
Can you hold her?
你真的想让我抱吗
You really want me to?
你就抱一小会儿
I just need you to hold her for a second,
我的东西放在包里
I've got some stuff in the bag
真的需要帮助
And it'd be very helpful.
呃 我不该抱的 你知道吧
Um, I shouldn't, y'know?
为什么
Why?
你是保姆啊 不是吗
You're a babysitter, right?
呃 我们一会儿就要走了
Uh, we're gonna go in a sec.
你♥爸♥妈都还在这儿呢
Your parents are still here.
你要跟他们一起走的不是吗
You're leaving with them, aren't you?
我只带过八岁的孩子
I really only work with like eight year olds.
这又不是什么难事儿
Well it's not brain surgery.
抱着就行
Just hold her.
没事 你可以的
It's fine, you'll be fine.
我来 我来抱她 -没事
- Let me, let me take her. - It's okay.
你能打车去吗
Can you call a car?
好 可以
Yeah, I can do that.
说真的 你能去打车吗
Honestly, can you call a car?
可以 但是我两件事都能做
Yeah, but I can do both.
-我得… -没事 她可以的
I just need the - It's fine, she's fine.
先去打车
Just call the car first.
我能一起做
I can do both.
我想让你去打车
I'd like you to call the car.
她是保姆 记得吗
She's a babysitter, remember?
-对 我记得 -你是怎么回事啊
- Yeah, I do remember. - What is the matter with you?
说真的
Honestly.
把她给我
Give her back!
这就是饿了四十年的样子
That's 40 years of fasting.
更像是饿了两百年
That's more like 200.
别别别 别担心这些事儿
No no no, you don't have to worry about that
请给我们拿个扫帚来吧
Can we get a broom, please?
Danny
Danny.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
Danielle 行了
Danielle, stop.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
Danny 行了
Danny, stop.
起来
Come on.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
亲爱的 怎么了
What's goin'on, sweetie?
电影精选列表