她甚至都不知道怎么发ruge l ach的音
she doesn't even know how to say rugelach.
你知道吗
You know what?
我听说她的爸爸是犹太人
I heard her dad was Jewish.
那又不算
That doesn't count.
反正吧 她是很迷人
Anyway, she's very charming.
他俩看起来是一对超幸福的甜蜜夫妻
They seem very happy, very happy, sweet couple.
我觉得她长得跟个药片儿似的
She seems like a pill to me.
她工作很努力嘛
She's very hard-working.
哦行吧 一枚努力工作的药片儿
Oh yeah, okay, a hard-working pill.
你知道我没法儿理解什么吗
You know what I don't understand?
什么
What?
什么
一个犹太的钻石王老五
Nice Jewish boy marries a shiksa
想要这儿的哪个女人不行 偏偏娶了个非犹太籍的
when he could have any wonderful woman here
瞧瞧这个俏姑娘
Like look at this beautiful girl.
-是吧 -等等等等亲爱的 你沾了东西
Right? Oh wait, wait, sweetie, you got schmutz.
-行了 -我帮你擦掉
- Stop. - I'm just helping you.
我只是擦掉你脸上的污渍
I'm just getting the schmutz off your face.
反正吧 是这样的
Anyway, the thing is
-我觉得她是养家的人 -养家的人
-I think she's the breadwinner. - The breadwinner.
那你觉得她的钱是从哪儿来的
And where do you think she got that money,
可能是他爸爸给的
maybe from his dad?
Maury吗
Maury?
Maury
Maury.
Maury连个尿壶都没有
Maury doesn't have a pot to piss in.
哎那是因为他很慷慨
Oh, because he's so generous.
大家都知道他的生意失败了
Everybody knows his business is kaput.
但是那不能怪他啊
But that's not his fault.
确实不是 哎哟 瞧瞧你对Maury的评价
That's not, oh, look at you defending Maury.
我忘了你暗恋他来着
I forgot you have a crush on him.
-我没有暗恋他 -明明就有
- I don't have a crush on him. - Oh yes you do.
别胡扯了
Don't be ridiculous.
他只是以前人很好而已
He was just very kind at a time.
哦人好 是呢 人很好
Oh, very kind, yes. Very kind.
-曾经有段时间很艰难… -他有大鸡♥巴♥
- At a time, it was difficult.. - A giant schlong.
-住嘴吧你 -他床上功夫可棒了
- Oh, stop it. - He schtups like a champ.
天呐 你从哪儿听来的
Oh, where did you hear that?
-抱歉 -别回答了
I'm sorry. - Don't answer that.
你从哪儿听到的
Where did you hear that?
别回答 别告诉我 但是我想在之后的约会里
Don't answer, don't tell me, but I'd like to know
了解一下
at a later date.
抱歉亲爱的
Excuse me, darling,
但是我不会再说这事儿了
but I'm not gonna talk about this anymore.
-我们可以之后再说 -谢谢 谢谢
-We can talk about it later. - Thank you, thank you.
因为这个非犹太姑娘可能会给她一份工作
Because the shiksa might be able to get her a job.
-妈妈 不要 -啊工作吗
Mom, no. Oh, a job?
-去吧 -妈妈
Go.Mom.
当然去当然去 去去去
Of course, of course, go, go.
别害羞 张口说
Don't be shy, speak up.
这个是我女儿Danielle
This is my daughter, Danielle.
这是怎么啦
What's the matter?
亲爱的 你想抱抱她吗
You wanna hold her, sweetie?
你可以安抚 她你就是带孩子的
You can calm her down, you're a babysitter.
呃 我不抱了
Um, I'm okay.
有人很累咯
Somebody's very tired.
甜心 你活动够多了
You're good sport, sweetie.
得小睡一下
Needs a nap.
她需要小睡一下
She needs a little nappy nap.
好了 大家都在哭 这就是葬礼
Well, everybody's crying, it's a shiva.
嗨 我是Kim Beckett
Hi, I'm Kim Beckett.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to meet you.
那是Rose
And that's Rose.
亲爱你的 你不久之前也是这个样子的
Hey, that was you not too long ago, sweetie.
Daniell要毕业了
Danielle is about to graduate.
恭喜
Congratulations.
知道自己要去上哪所大学了吗
Do you know what college you're going to yet?
我就在读大学啊
I'm in college.
啊
Oh.
确实是
Actually.
是啊 肯定的
Yeah, of course.
所以 Joel之前说 也许你能给她一份工作
So Joel was saying that maybe you have a job offer for her?
对 我们刚刚告诉Kim
Yeah, we were just telling Kim
你是一个超赞的保姆
what a fantastic babysitter you are.
我正在找人呢
I'm looking for someone.
你在找工作的间隙 不管你要找什么工作吧
I mean, might be good to fill it in part time
来干干这个兼♥职♥
while you're looking for whatever it is
都会是不错的选择
that you're gonna do.
我是说 现在好保姆很难找的
I mean, good babysitters are so hard to find.
不可能找到
It's impossible.
确实
It sure is.
你抛出橄榄枝挺好的 但是其实我已经排满了
That's so nice of you to offer, I'm actually fully booked.
亲爱的 你只在一个人家干的是吧
Sweetie, you've only got one family, right?
-不会花你太多时间的 -爸爸 你知道什么呢
-It can't take that much time. - How would you know that, Dad?
你一个月能拿一次钱
You make your deposits once a month,
这又不是什么难事
it's not rocket science.
你为啥老是查我的账户啊
Why are you looking into my account so much?
因为那是我们账户啊亲爱的 就因为这个
Because they're ours, sweetheart, that's why.
总之吧 关键在于 我觉得Daniel le
Anyway, the point is that I think Danielle
更喜欢在办公室的工作
was more interested in an office job,
比如说在你办公室做文书工作啊
like at your office doing clerical work
就这类似的
or something like that.
你是如此出色的一位企业家
I mean, you're such an amazing entrepreneur.
一位真正白手起家的女性
A real self-made woman.
对啊 超赞 你同时在处理着
Yeah, it's fantastic, you've got so many different things
那么多不同的事情
going on all at once.
太牛了
Terrific.
他这个生活方式 我只能这样
I have to with his lifestyle.
是吗 这奇怪了
Really, that's funny.
我还从没想过你是个奢侈的人呢Max
I never would have pegged you for a man of luxury, Max.
哎哟 你开玩笑吗
Oh, are you kidding me?
哎哟 你开玩笑吗
他和他的那些朋友
Him and his friends go to the most
去那些贵得要死的餐厅呢 是吧
ridiculously expensive restaurants, don't you?
我是说 他们是些吃货
I mean, they're foodies.
我去倒杯咖啡
I'm gonna get a cup of coffee.
-你能帮我倒一杯吗 -当然
Oh, could you get me one? Sure.
所以 不好说你 如果你改变主意的话
So, I don't know, if you change your mind,
如果你觉得自己有时间的话
if you find yourself with some time,
我现在其实在家里办公了
I'm actually working from home right now.
我现在其实在家里办公了
但是我真的需要人手
But I really could use somebody
来帮我收拾啊 规划行程啊 这之类的
to help with the organizing, scheduling, things like that.
如果你觉得自己合适的话
I mean, we could really tailor it to something
我们真的可以量体裁衣商定的
that you like, if you think that would suit you.
-好棒 -听起来不错
-That'd be great. - That sounds wonderful.
呃 不了 你这么说真是挺好的
Um, no, that's so nice of you to offer, I just,
我只是觉得那些事儿不是我想做的
I don't think that's anything that I would like.
我不想成为那种女老板似的人
I don't really wanna be like a girl boss type of,
我不喜欢哈
that's not my thing.
但是你做的事儿吧 还是挺酷的
But it's very cool that that's what you do.
行
Right.
行
真是有趣 这个手链
That's so funny, I have the same.
我也有
.bracelet.
-真的吗 -啊 好棒
Really? Oh, neat.
哎哟瞧瞧呢
Would you look at that?
哎哟瞧瞧呢
确实是哈
You do, ah.
我猜我们品位都超赞的
I guess we both have fabulous taste.
对 是你和Max的品位
Well, you and Max.
我得说这可有点奢侈
I would say it's a little bit extrayagant.
-是吗 -但是呃 他就这样
Really? But um, that's him.
是个特殊的礼物吗
电影精选列表