Yeah, but I had major hip replacement surgery this year.
-很遗憾听到这个消息 -就一部分
- I'm so sorry to hear that. - Partial.
但是她不让我搭飞机了
But she won't allow me to get on a plane.
也是有道理的 也许是个好主意
Well, that makes sense. It's probably a good idea.
所以Max 你的兄弟还好吗
So, how's your brother, Max?
啊他挺好的 你知道的
Oh, he's good. He's, y'know, he's..
呃是啊 他是你父母的最爱
Um yeah, he's your parents'favorite.
你真风趣
You're funny.
-开玩笑的 -我知道
-Just kidding. -I know.
所以确实 但是他挺好
So yeah, but he's good.
他真的挺不错的 练习很…
He's doing really good, the practice is..
那Kate呢
And how's Kate?
呃 是叫Kim
Um, Kim.
-Kim啊 抱歉 -是 没事的
- Kim, sorry. - Yeah, no, it's okay.
她挺好的
She's good.
她挺好的 其实真的在步入正轨了
She's doin'really well. She's on her way, actually.
啊真是太好了
Oh, that's lovely.
我也不知道怎么回事 我就是想不起来了
You know, I don't know how this escaped my mind,
但是你俩今年不是有一个孩子了吗
but didn't you guys have a baby this year?
确实有的
Yes we did.
-啊天呐 -好棒啊
-Oh my God. - That's fantastic.
-恭喜啊 -我怎么会不知道啊
-Mazel tov. - How did I not know that?
真是个好消息啊
What great news.
你有照片吗 我们瞧瞧
Do you have photos? Let's see
好啊 当然有的
Sure, of course.
哎哟瞧瞧 真有你的小伙子
Aw, look at that. Good on you, buddy.
-啊她好美 -啊 真是个美人
-Oh, she's gorgeous. - Oh, what a beauty.
我觉得你的电♥话♥响了
I think you got a phone call.
啊抱歉 我马上回来
Oh, sorry, I'll be right back.
喂
Hello?
啊是的 我们在后院呢 我去接你
Hi, yeah, we're in the back. Let me come get you.
宝宝真可爱
It's a cute baby.
你觉得那个小孩可爱吗
You thought that baby was cute?
对啊
Yes.
长得可怕死了 脸色惨白 还没有鼻子
It was hideous, freakishly pale and no nose.
什么玩意儿
What the heck?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
因为她有自己的事儿…
Because she's got her own business.
我真是不懂
I don't get it.
我还以为是你妈妈在照顾她
I thought your mom was watching her
我知道 她病了
I know, she got sick.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
你希望宝宝生病吗
You want the baby getting sick?
不是
No.
所以我们才需要一个看孩子的人
This is why we need a new sitter.
行 好 我会重新找一个来
Okay, fine, I'll find a new sitter.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi Hey!
你好吗
How are you?
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi, good to see you.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
-啊你把宝宝带来了 -她好美啊
Oh you brought the baby! She's beautiful.
-我知道 -我的天啊
I know.My goodness.
-我们需要一个新保姆 -我知道 我会再找
- We need a new sitter. - I know, I'll find one.
-你好我是Debbie -我知道 我们见过
- Hi, I'm Debbie. -I know, we met.
是在Glickman bris吗
It was at the Glickman bris?
- bris -对
The bris. - Yes.
是的 好有趣的
That's right.That was fun.
呃我是说 你懂我的意思的
Well, I mean, you know what I mean.
很高兴在这里见到各位 确实这样
It was good to see you guys there, yes exactly.
啊瞧瞧呢 你这个小可爱
Oh, look at you, you little cutie.
小鼻子真好看 跟纽扣似的
What a nice button nose you've got.
多亏她没遗传我的鼻子
Good thing she doesn't have my nose
啊天呐 瞧瞧她
Oh my God, look at her.
瞧瞧这眼睛
Look at those eyes.
她的眼睛绝对是遗传她妈妈
She's definitely got her mom's eyes.
真美
Beautiful.
啊你得夹克脏了
Oh, your jacket's dirty.
你是不想穿我送去干洗的那件吗
Didn't wanna wear the one that I took to the dry cleaners?
呃 我没找着
Uh, I guess I couldn't find it.
-没事 -好的
- It's fine. - Okay.
这样吧 不如我来带她
You know what, why don't I take her
这样你们就可以吃点东西了
so you can get something to eat?
呃没事没事
Oh, it's fine, it's fine.
我是说你会去给我拿吃的是吧
And I mean, you'll get me something right?
是的 来 你能拿着她的鞋吗
Yeah, here, can you hold her shoe?
-宝宝的鞋 -我饿死了
-The baby's shoe. -I am starving.
啊好
Oh, sure.
一天都带着这崽子到处跑
Been running around all day with this one
-Max和我今早都开会 -周天开会吗
-Max had a meeting this morning. -A meeting on a Sunday?
你要吃什么 百吉饼还是什么
What do you want, a bagel or something?
你知道我爱吃什么吗 芝麻菜
You know what I'd love? Arugula.
噢
Ooh.
啊那是小点心 不是芝麻菜
Oh, it's rugelach, not arugula.
她就是那么说的
That's what she said.
不是 她不是那么说的
No, that's not what she said.
她说要小点心 你要检查一下听力了
She said arugula and you need your hearing checked.
-我听力好得很 -行吧
My hearing is fine. Right.
你就是不听 你的问题就是这个
You just don't listen, that's your problem.
嗨
Hil
我的天啊
Oh my God.
你看起来好赞啊亲爱的
You look so gorgeous, sweetheart
哎哟 拜托别说啦 你才看起来超美
Oh my God, stop, please. You look gorgeous.
你干嘛客气呢 你都长成大姑娘了
Why thank, you. You're a grown woman.
呀 我知道
I know, yeah.
你和Mason一样大好像还是昨天的事儿
Feels like just yesterday you were the same age as Mason.
太夸张啦
It's crazy.
我知道 他今年晚些时候就要参加成人礼了
I know, he's gonna be bar mitzvahed later this year.
是的 我听说了
I heard, yeah.
我去参加了 还给他买♥♥了正装
I went and I bought him a suit
我得给你看看 等等 等等
I gotta show you this, wait a minute, wait a minute.
就在这儿呢
It's here somewhere.
啊 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你瞧 是不是可爱得很
Now, look at it, isn't this cute?
当然了 衣服得裁剪一下
Of course, it has to be tailored
因为他长胖了好多
because he gained a lot of weight.
啊
Oh.
操
Shit.
马上
Coming.
等等 抱歉
One sec, sorry.
等一分钟
Just a minute.
抱歉 我不是故意要吓你一跳
Sorry, didn't mean to startle you,
但是那儿有开着的窗户或者风扇吗
but is there an open window or a fan inside?
好 谢谢你
Great, thank you.
Danielle
Danielle?
嗨
Hi
嗨 你好
Hey, you.
嗨 你好
-你看起来棒呆了 -啊谢谢
You look stunning. - Oh, thank you.
真的超美的
Absolutely gorgeous.
-谢谢 -所以 有男朋友了吗
- Thanks. - So, any boyfriends?
没有 还没呢 现在还没有
No, not yet, or right now.
要毕业了你肯定很高兴吧
You must be so excited about graduating.
是啊 我还有一些实验没做
Yeah, I mean like I have some exams left
然后还有一些采访要做
and then I have some interviews that I'm gonna do.
真的吗 你都没告诉我 去哪儿做
Really? You didn't tell me. Where?
这个 我觉得你不知道那些地方的
Well, I don't think you know the places.
你还是在拍那些小片子吗
Do you still make those little videos?
我一直觉得那些东西很有趣
I always thought those were so fun.
我有一阵儿没拍了
I haven't done one in a while.
所以 表演还是你的目标咯
So, acting is still your goal?
不是 像是戏剧那种 单口秀
No, it's like comedy, stand-up.
电影精选列表