-我♥操♥ -还要吗
-Fuck. -Do it again?
是的 爸爸
Yeah, daddy.
继续
Keep going.
-啊我的天啊 -啊
-Oh, oh my God. - Oh!
嗨 是我 我是妈妈
Hi, it's me, it's Mommy.
是这样 你今天要过来葬礼吗
Listen, are you coming to the funeral today or what?
因为我们马上要走了 你之前跟我说要来的
Because we gotta leave soon and you told me you were.
但是你♥爸♥爸刚刚又说你不来
But your dad just said you're not.
他总是慢半拍 所以…
He's always 10 notes behind, though so..
他现在还在健身房♥ 所以谁知道我们能不能去得成
He's still at the gym so who knows if we'll even get there
你亲爹Danielle 废物一个
Danielle, your father, useless.
我今天就要他做一件事 一件啊
I ask him to do one thing today, one thing.
这样吧 你给我回电♥话♥ 行吧
You know what? Just call me back, okay?
打过来 别给我发短♥信♥
Call, do not text me.
今天忙吗
Busy day?
是啊
Yeah.
我得准备一下 去吃早午饭
I have this brunch thing that I have to get ready for.
哦哟 另外一个客人么
Oh, is it another client?
-是呢 -他有头发么
- Yes. - Does he have hair?
-对 有点儿 -他还有牙齿吗
- Yes, some. - Does he have teeth?
有的
Yes.
你天天跟这些男人日来日去的
Well, how are you gonna get through law school
要怎么从法学院毕业啊
when you're busy screwin'around with these guys?
你天天跟这些人日来日去的
How are you get through law school
要怎么从法学院毕业哟
when you're busy screwin'around with these guys?
别忘了哈
Don't forget, hm?
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 你记得吗
Um, did you remember?
啊 记得
Oh yeah.
记得记得记得
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你的学位啊 法学院的事儿啊什么的
I really wanna help you with your degree
我真的很想帮帮你
and law school and everything,
我觉得资助女性 尤其是女企业家
and I think it's really great to support females,
是一件超赞的事儿
Particularly female entrepreneurs.
-我知道 -她们没有商科专业
- I know. - Who will be doing nothing
和社会学辅修专业 就会一事无成的呀
with their business majors and sociology minors.
-行不错 -你可是未来啊
- Okay. Cool. - You're the future.
超赞
Great.
挺牛
Awesome.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
很高兴见到各位
Good to see you guys.
Danielle
Danielle!
-Danielle -求你别嚷嚷
Danielle! -Please don't yelll
我只是想确保她能看到我们
I just wanna make sure that she sees us.
你真是把自己脸丢光了
Youlre embarrassing yourself.
你能让我消停会儿吗
Would you leave me alone?
-嗨爸爸 -嗨小甜心
- Hi, Daddy. - Hi, sweetie.
我们本来可以载你一段的
Listen, we could have given you a ride.
没事的 怎么把货车开来了
It's fine. Why did you bring the van?
你妈妈忘了告诉我
Your mother neglected to tell me
她的车子送去修理了
that she was having her own car fixed.
我明明说了的
I did telI him.
我明明说了的
我不得不把自己的所有东西都挪到后边儿来
I had to move all my products here to the back.
其实呢
As a matter of fact,
我连在前面开车的位置都没了
there was no room for me to drive up front.
你妈妈不得不上阵
Your mother had to drive.
我明明跟你说了的
I did tell you.
他跟本就没听 或者是得阿尔兹海默症了
He doesn't listen or he's got Alzheimer's.
葬礼如何
How was the funeral?
啊 悼词儿垃圾得很
Ah, eulogies were shit.
-我挺喜欢的 -你有啥是不喜欢的
I liked 'em.- You like everything.
你化了妆
You're wearing makeup.
你化了妆好好看
You look nice with makeup.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
呃你看起来好棒
Um, you look great.
-是吗 -对妈妈 你看起来超赞
Do I? Yeah, Mom, you look good.
你说这话的口气可不太自信啊
You didn't say that in a very self-assured way.
你超赞的妈妈
You look great, Mom.
你在哪儿买♥♥的手链
Where'd you get that bracelet?
-我也不知道 -哇哦 看起来好贵的样子
-I don't know. - Wow, it looks expensive.
我觉得 是我在上高中的时候
I think you got it for me in like high school
-你给我的 -真的吗
or something. - Really?
-对啊 -我好吃惊
- Yeah. - I'm amazing.
好 我们要进去了吗各位
All right, shall we go in, everybody?
我的发言稿是啥来着
What's my sound bite again?
哎呀 就是你要结束学业了
Y'know, just that you're finishing up finals
还有几个工作面试在排队啊
and you've got a few job interviews lined up.
虽然Moira在这儿 然后她的女儿Stephanie
Although Moira's here and her daughter Stephanie..
-是Jessica -爱啥啥吧
-Jessica. - Whatever.
她好像是一个营销主管
She's like this marketing executive,
出版行业的
kind of publicist thing.
-是助手 -确实
-Assistant. -Exactly.
你真的应该跟她谈谈知道吧
You should really talk to her, y'know?
不 她不想跟她说话
No, she doesn't want to talk to her.
她对营销没兴趣
She's not interested in marketing
就是个工作
It's just a job.
Maya怎么会在这儿
Why is Maya here?
-操 -天呐爸爸
- Shit. - Oh my God, Dad.
我们要在这儿再待一个小时了
We'll be here another hour.
你一开始的时候为什么要这样放东西啊
Why did you put them like that in the first place?
这不是一次性塞太多东西了吗
There's too much stuff to get in all at once.
但是听我说句话行吗
But listen to me a second, all right?
不如你这么跟别人说吧
Why don't you just tell people
就说你要跟我 也就是你的父亲 短暂地一起工作
that temporarily you're gonna be working with me,
直到你找到更好的工作
with your dad, just until you find something better.
不不不 她不会那么说的
No, no. She's not gonna say that.
为什么
Why not?
老实告诉我 我看起来如何
Tell me truthfully how I look.
-妈妈你看起来很棒 -发型好些了吗
- You look good, Mom. - Is the hair better?
Deb 你把我的手♥机♥揣在身上了吗
Deb, do you have my phone on you?
没啊 你有阿尔茨海默症吧
No, you have Alzheimer's.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-没事 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
我能悄悄跟你说点事儿吗
Can I whisper something to you?
可以
Okay.
别再跟Maya胡搞了
No funny business with Maya.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你自己心里清楚
You know what it means.
行了
Stop.
行了
你很幸运 我如此地思想开放
You're lucky I'm so open-minded.
行 是啊你说得对 你没把我赶出家门
Okay, yeah you're right, I should kiss the ground
我该把你踩过的每一寸地都亲吻一下
you walk on for not kicking me out of the house
你没住我们家啊 你只是我们家的人而已
You're not in our house, you're just on our payroll.
可以走了吗
Can we go?
走呗 我一直等着你呢
Yeah, I've been waiting for you.
-行 -走
Right. - Go.
哦 你现在又不等我了
Oh, now you don't wait for me.
-看着点儿孩子 -等等妈妈死的是谁啊
- Watch the kids. - Wait, Mom. Who died?
请节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
-谢谢 -是啊 真难过
- Thank you. - Yeah, it's so sad.
是的
Yes.
她生前生机勃勃的 你知道的
She was so full of life, y'know?
她生前很… 是的
She was so. yeah.
我真的
I'm really.
啊Maya 我是说Danielle
Oh, Maya, I mean Danielle.
哥伦比亚吗 天呐 超赞的
Columbia, oh my God. That's fantastic.
确实 但那不是我们的最初选择
It is. But it wasn't our first choice.
-你肯定很骄傲 -确实超赞 真的
- You must be so proud. - It's incredible, really,
电影精选列表