说真的
honestly.
你感兴趣的工作是什么
What's your line of work that you're interested in?
呃 就像是那种 媒体的 你知道吧
Well, it's sort of like, it's media, y'know?
不知道
No.
啊你看起来超赞
Oh, you look wonderful.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you, so do you.
Abbie肯定会很高兴的
Abbie would be so pleased.
Danielle想去法学院还是研究生院
Does Danielle want to go to law school or grad school?
现在都不想去
Neither right now.
她有几个实习来着
She's just got a few job interviews lined up.
不错啊
That's great.
-她减了好多肥啊 -是啊 好多
- She lost so much weight. - Yeah. Quite a lot.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她只是 期末 有点压力 这类似的
She just, y'know, finals, stress.. whatever.
她有在跟谁约会吗
Is she seeing anyone?
现在没有 没有
Not at the moment, no.
Maya有在跟谁约会吗
Is Maya seeing anyone?
现在没有 没有
Not at the moment, no.
怎么会呢
How come?
失陪了
Excuse me.
确实得失陪
Of course.
我真是为Debbie感到难过
I feel so bad for Debbie.
-见到你很高兴 -谢谢
So good to see you. Thank you.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
桌上有百吉饼
There's some bagels on the table.
啊我去拿一个吧
Oh, I'm gonna go grab one.
对
Yeah.
Maya说 她换专业都换了十几次了
Maya says she's changed her major at least a dozen times.
你觉得她是不是有进食障碍
Do you think she has an eating disorder?
那谁啊 真可口
Who's that? He's cute.
我想是Max吧 Janice和Maury的儿子
Janice and Maury's son. Max, I think.
借过一下
Can I sneak by?
- Hi.
-Hi.
-你好吗 -挺好 你呢
How are you? I'm good, how are you?
我很好 我真的很好
I'm good.I'm really good.
是啊 看起来是 看起来不错
Yeah, you seem it. Seem good.
恭喜你考上法学院 真的很棒
Congrats on law school, that's really great.
谢了
Thanks.
你♥他♥妈♥好像才准备了四个月吧
That only took you like four fuckin'months.
当临时保姆感觉如何
How's babysitting?
好得很
Good.
你喜欢什么呢 你这个夏天在这儿吗
What are you like, are you here this summer?
我只是 我之前不知道今天会见到你
It's just, I didn't know that I was gonna see you today
因为我以为你还在期末考试
because I thought that you would still be taking finals.
我考完了 就昨天
I finished them, yesterday.
所以呢 你像投胎一样赶着回来
And what, you just had to like race home
就是为了你的好朋友Annie是吗
for your best friend Annie?
是Abbie
Abbie.
我说的就是啊
That's what I said.
我在高中的时候给她实习过
Well I interned for her in high school.
啊是啊 当然啦
Oh yeah, course you did.
对 所以我妈妈和我觉得
Yeah, so my mom and I thought it'd be
这次能和家人在一起挺好的
like good to be with the family in this time.
去狂去吧你 就是你风格
Show you off, very brand for Katherine.
你呃…
Were you um,
你到底去没去葬礼啊
were you even at the funeral?
去了啊
Yeah.
-真的吗 -当然是真的
Really? Of course I was.
真的
Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸好像有点累了
Your dad was kinda like frazzled,
我不… 他说你们迟到了
I don't um, he said you were running late.
好吧 如果你都那么说了 那你还问了干嘛
Okay, well if he said that, then why did you ask?
你不能在葬礼之后才来
You can't just like show up to like the after party
只光为了吃人家一顿自助餐啊
for a shiva and like reap the benefits of the buffet.
没啊 我去葬礼了
I didn't, I was there.
你想找我 然后把身边的人都问个遍是吗
Were you like looking for me and asking everyone?
没有 我没找你 让我们实事求是
No, I was not looking for you. Let's live in the truth
Danielle在哪儿呀
Where's Danielle?
葬礼上你最喜欢的是哪个缓解
What was your favorite part of the service?
每个环节都很美好啊
The whole thing was beautiful.
有趣 你肯定很悲伤吧
Interesting, you must just be so sad.
你肯定为自己的朋友Annie感到很难过
You must be really grieving your friend Annie.
其实我们两家人走得真的很近的 你知道吧
Well, actually our familie are really close, y'know?
她在我和其他家人之间起到了桥梁作用
She actually played bridge with my bubby.
-家人么 -对啊
Bubby? - Yeah.
好吧 你都从来没见过你的祖母
Okay, you've never met your grandma.
哎呀Maya 谢谢你提醒我哈
Well, thank you for reminding me, Maya.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-见到你真是太好了 -我们得保持联♥系♥
- It is so good to see you. - We need to catch up.
是啊 来找我玩
Yeah, come find me.
-来找我玩 -什么
- Come find me. - What?
回到家 跟你这些顶级观众在一起激动吗
Are you like thrilled to be home with your peak audience?
我激动什么 我很悲伤啊
I'm not thrilled, I'm grieving.
这是葬礼啊
It's a funeral.
-Maya -我知道 我也很悲伤啊
-Mayal -I know, I'm sad too.
-你记得Gloria吗 -嗨 你好吗
- You remember Gloria? - Hi, how are you?
你挺好 你呢
I'm good, how are you?
妈妈妈妈妈妈 是谁死了
Mom, mom, mom, who died?
Abbie Morty叔叔第二个老婆的妹妹
Abbie, Uncle Morty's second wife's sister,
你记得她的
you remember her.
不 我不记得
No, I don't think so.
她过去经常和Bubby一起打桥牌
She used to play bridge with Bubby.
真的吗
Really?
-来 -啊妈妈 我不能吃这个
- Here. - Oh, Mom I can't eat that.
-为啥 -我是素食主义者
Why not? - I'm vegetarian.
你让我抓狂啊
You're killin'me.
我跟你说了无数次了
I've told you so many times.
你一整天都没吃任何东西了
You have not eaten a single thing all day.
因为我们才刚到啊
That's because we just got here.
你看起来像是印在食品券上的Gwyneth Paltrow
You look like Gwyneth Paltrow on food stamps.
-啊老天爷啊 -我不是在夸你
- Oh my God. - And not in a good way.
你知道0z阿姨怎么说的吗
You know what Aunt Oz says?
她说 她觉得你有厌食症
She says she thinks you're anorexic.
Danielle
Danielle
你在听我说话吗 喂 喂
Are you listening to me? Hey, hey.
天呐
Oh my God.
那个是Paul和Cheryl Shapiro的侄子
That's Paul and Cheryl Shapiro's nephew.
他好可爱
He so cute.
你知道吗
You know what?
他有一个在出版界工作的侄子
He has a cousin that works in publishing.
-也许他可以帮你 -妈妈 行了
-Maybe he can help you. -Mom, stop
我得去洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
-别别别我们过去 -妈妈
- No no no no, let's go. - Mom.
我们过去
We're gonna do this.
我不想过去
I don't want to.
-跟我过去 -我以后去
- Come with me. -I'll go later.
-现在走 -我还没吃东西呢
- Now. - I didn't eat yet and I'm..
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
我之后再去找他要号♥码
I'll get his number later.
-马上 -行了
- Now. - Stop.
-马上马上马上 -不行妈妈
Now, now, now. No, Mom.
问题在于利率和经济…
The problem is the interest rates and the economy..
嗨 看看是谁来了
Hey, look who's here.
嗨亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
嗨 我的天呐
Hey, oh my gosh.
Max在很多年前为你♥爸♥爸工作
Max worked for your father years ago.
-真的吗 -是啊
Really? Yeah.
嗨
Hi
Joel是你的爸爸吗
Joel's your father?
是
Mm hm, yeah.
电影精选列表