Was it a special present?
是庆祝你高中毕业的礼物吗 还是
Was it for your high school graduation or something?
对 我想是的 确实
Yeah, I think so, must have been.
是的 就这类似的啦
Yeah, something like that.
-确实 -是的
- Sure. - Yeah.
呃 我以为你在念大学
Oh, I thought you were in college.
是啊
Iam.
这手链是新出的系列啊
It's just that it's a new collection.
这手链是新出的系列啊
Max 你在那边干嘛
Max, what are you doing over there?
如果你们需要搭车的话
Listen, if you guys need a ride,
我的车刚巧就停在外边儿
I happen to have the van outside.
亲爱的 你确定这手链是我们给你买♥♥的吗
Sweetie, are you sure we got you that bracelet?
对啊 我买♥♥不起这个的
Yeah, I mean I can't afford this.
对啊 我买♥♥不起这个的
我们也买♥♥不起啊
We can't afford it, either.
是的 我很确定 就是你买♥♥的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure, it must have been you.
-肯定是的 -我想也是
-It had to have been. - I guess so.
-肯定是的 -我想也是
我♥操♥
Shit.
-哇喔 -抱歉
- Whoa. -I'm sorry.
有人忙得很呢
Somebody's popular.
-忙得很 -是工作邮件
- Busy guy. - Work emails,
一起收到了
getting them all at once.
一起收到了
真的 这儿的信♥号♥♥太差了
Seriously, the service in here, it's terrible.
-我来吧 -不不不 我来
-I got it. - No no no, I got it.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
有没有沾到她身上
Did any of it get on her?
-她没事 你没事吧 -没事没事
She's okay, are you okay? It's okay, it's okay.
我的天呐 你没事吧
Oh my God, are you okay?
-没事 -亲爱的 跟我来
Yeah. - Oh sweetie, come with me.
好了好了好了
I know, I know, I know.
我很抱歉 她没事吧
I'm so so sorry, is she all right?
谢天谢地 She i la的咖啡总是温热的那种
Well thank God Sheila's coffee is always lukewarm
不然你要三♥级♥烫伤了
or you'd have third degree burns.
我们可以用这个的吗
Are we allowed to use that?
这个吗 哦上帝会原谅我们的
This, oh God'll forgive us.
这儿简直乱套了
It's too crazy in there.
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it was..
常有的事儿
It happens.
妈妈
Mommy?
怎么亲爱的
Yeah, bubala?
你对我失望吗
Are you disappointed in me?
什么
What?
没啊
No.
呃 抱歉
Um, sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
再见Gloria 下周见
Bye Gloria, see you next week.
Danny Danny
Danny Danny,
你没有
you're not?
Sheila 我帮你整理椅子
Sheila, I can help you with these chairs.
啊你真是天使
Oh, you're an angel.
Sheila 好吧
Sheila. okay.
我们刚刚在说话呢啊
We were having a conversation.
我的清洁女工昨天感染流感了
My cleaning lady got the flu yesterday
真是糟糕透顶
and it's just the worst timing.
行吧行吧
All right, all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你把它们抵着那堵墙放吧
If you can put 'em up against that wall over there.
好的
Yeah.
来我来帮你
Hey, I can help you.
谢谢
Thanks.
精斑不错啊
Nice cum stain.
说真的 你得少开点脑洞了 知道吗
Seriously, you need to be less sensitive, okay?
失陪
Excuse me.
等等 你不能再咬指甲了
Wait, you need to stop biting your nails.
-好恶心 -你能歇了吗
-It's so gross. - Can you stop?
这个真好看
This is so pretty.
你从哪儿搞来的
Where did you get it?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道是啥意思
What do you mean you don't know?
-我就是不知道 -你自己不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
等等 链子开了
Wait, it's unclasped.
你是拿当保姆的钱买♥♥的吗
Did you buy it with your babysitting money?
你婊里婊气的
You're being a bitch.
我没有婊啊
I'm not being a bitch.
嗨
Hi
嗨
Hi
嗨 我是Max
Hi, I'm Max.
我是Maya
Maya.
你是Danielle的表亲吗 还是姐妹
Are you Danielle's cousin or sister or something?
因为你俩长得很像
Cause you guys look really similar.
呃 不是
Uh, no.
但是我们确实挺像 有点儿扯淡
But we do kinda look alike, it's kinda fucked up.
我们一起长大的
We grew up together.
哦所以像是家人了
Oh, so kinda like family.
我也不知道 我俩一起去的毕业舞会
I don't know, we went to prom together.
啊 真是美好
Oh, that's so sweet.
确实美好 说得对
It is so sweet, you're right.
她当时迟到了 还给我带了一束蔫巴的花儿
She was like late and brought me a dead corsage.
才没有蔫巴
It wasn't dead.
完全就是死掉的花儿
It was fully a dead flower.
我感觉 你俩的毕业舞会真挺意思
I feel like you two had a really fun prom
那还用说 是的
You bet that we did, yeah.
-我们搭了豪车 -呃 是的
-We like caught a limo. - Uh huh, yeah.
你中招喝到加了料的酒
You spiked the punch, puking
吐得到处都是还抽大♥麻♥
Everywhere and like smokin'blunts.
-我们还做♥爱♥了 -Maya
- And we like fucked. - Maya!
她当时第一次高♥潮♥
She had her first orgasm.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事儿
What the fuck is wrong with you?
咋了 那是个值得记得的夜晚
What, it was a night to remember.
哦抱歉Mort
Ooh, sorry Mort.
Mort你好吗
Mort, how are ya?
-很高兴见到你 -是啊
It's good to see you. Yeah.
我俩像姐妹
Just like sisters.
是啊 好姐妹操了她的姐妹
Yeah, like a good sister fucks her sister.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
所以 你也搞艺术咯
So, are you in the arts, as well?
哦没有 完全没有 我要念法学院的
Oh no, absolutely not. I'm going to law school
啊 你才是要去法学院的那个人啊
Oh, you're the one going to law school
呃啥 你认识我吗
As opp-, what do you know me?
Danielle没跟我说我们说过她毕业之后的计划
Danielle hasn't told us what her post-grad plan is.
没啊 我说了 我说我有好多采访要做
Yeah I did, I said I have interviews lined up.
还有一些其他的保姆工作是吧
And some other babysitting gigs?
还是说你只做一家的活儿呢
Or maybe you'd just be sticking with the one?
没有 Danielle不用工作
No, Danielle doesn't need to work
因为她在搞那些艺术的时候
because her parents pay for everything
她的父母给一切买♥♥单
while she does her like art thing.
真的吗
Really?
如果你并不需要钱
You must be really in love with this kid
那你肯定是很喜欢这个孩子了
if you don't need to be getting paid.
打扰一下 你俩是怎么认识的
I'm sorry, how do you guys know each other?
-哦 我们在神庙认识的 -对 犹太庙遇到的
- Oh, we met in temple. - We met at shul, yeah.
为啥
Why?
-你从来不去庙里的 -我有时去的
-You never go to temple. - I go sometimes.
所以你现在又是有深切信仰的人咯
So now you're just like a deeply religious person?
不怎么信仰也可以去的啊
You can go without being super religious.
-你可以成为… -Maya
-You can be regular.. - Maya.
虔诚的信徒然后去那儿
-.religious and go.
难以信服
Questionable.
Maya
电影精选列表