-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
你们两个小崽子互相认识吗
Do you kids know each other?
呃是的我们很久以前见过
Um, yeah. We met a really long time ago.
真的假的咋认识的
No kidding, how?
在那个啥
At the uh.
-呃 在Beth… -Beth Torah家
- Um, at the Beth.. - Beth Torah.
- Israel 是的 -对 Beth Israel
- Israel, Israel, yeah. - Beth Israel, right.
你们在犹太聚会上认识的吗
You met at shul?
是啊我当时当志愿者照顾小孩
Yeah. I was volunteering for the children.
什么小孩
What children?
说真的 我甚至无法让你跟我去参加仪式
Really, I can't even get you to go to services with me.
是这样的 你可以…
It's a thing, you can
你可以当志愿者 是为了犹太血统的小孩
you can volunteer for the Jewish children.
是一个组织那种的
It's like an organization.
你不会很忙吗 我是说要去上学
Aren't you too busy, I mean like with school
还要去照顾小孩啥啥啥的
and then doing the babysitting and everything?
哦 哇塞 你还带孩子呢
Oh wow, you babysit?
你多久做一次
How often do you do that?
就是 他们需要我的时候我就去啊
Just, y'know, whenever they need me.
他们没给你排时间表吗
They don't give you a schedule?
对
No.
-没有时间表吗 -没有时间表呢妈妈
No schedule? No schedule, Mom.
那你喜欢吗
Well, do you enjoy it?
那你喜欢吗
还行 这取决于小孩子什么样了
Yeah, I mean depends on the kid,
但是这是个付账单的好方式嘛 所以咯
but it's a great way to pay the bills, so.
账单
Bills?
你的人生里还从来没付过账单
You've never paid a bill in your life.
我是… 我没有…
That's. I don't.
你们知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
这并不是说她不负责哈
That doesn't mean she's not responsible.
我之前付过账单的啊
I've paid bills before.
小甜心听我说你马上毕业了
Listen, sweetheart, as soon as graduation comes,
很快就知道账单是啥了
you'll learn all about bills.
我会确保让你知道一切的事情
I'll make sure you understand everything.
好吧 但是你在学商科吗
Right, but you're studying business?
好吧 但是你在学商科吗
不是 不是商科
No, not business.
不是不是 她是学性别的
No no, she's studying gender.
性别商学
The business of gender.
性别商学
性别商学
It's like gender business.
她做的那个项目超赞的
She does this fantastic program
可以自己设计自己的专业
where you kind of design your own major.
超赞的
It's fascinating.
找工作的时候说起来有点复杂
It's a little complex when it comes to finding employment,
但是她做得超赞
but she's doing terrifically.
好吧 好多人还是靠这个找到了工作的
Well, it can get a job for a lot of people.
对 确实
Yes, absolutelys
对 确实
你也会找到自己的工作 对吧
You are gonna make your own job, right?
因为她超有天赋
Because she's so talented.
好吧 既然你要去法学院了
Well now that you're gonna be going to law school,
就不用担心工作的事儿了
you won't have to worry about that
法学院 你怎么突然说起法学院
Law school? Where'd you get the idea about law school?
是说Maya Maya要去法学院了
That's Maya, Maya is going to law school.
Danielle是学性别商学的
Danielle is gender business.
我还是不太懂研究的到底是个啥
I still don't exactly know what that means,
但是她很棒
but she's great.
那大学毕业之后的计划是什么呢
What's the post-grad plan, then?
这个么 他们待你好吗
Well, are they taking care of you?
你现在带孩子挣的钱够了吗
Are you making enough money now from babysitting?
不够 爸爸 我一直辛苦工作
No, Dad, not nearly enough
钱还是不够
considering all the hard work that I'm doing.
好吧 还好你不需要钱
Well, it's a good thing that you don't need the money.
我这些钱攒着是为了某件事
I'm saving up for something.
哦是吗 你存钱要干嘛
Oh yeah, well what are you saving up for?
买♥♥自己的公♥寓♥吗
Your own apartment?
对 她正是为了这个
Yes. She's doing just that.
爸爸不能永远替你出那个公♥寓♥的钱
Daddy's not going to be paying for that apartment forever.
-但是她现在在努力工作啊 -是这样 也许你和Max
- But she's very hard-working. - Listen, maybe you and Max
可以就这个事儿多讨论一些细节
could discuss this in more detail together.
就是就是
Yes, yes.
我是说 也许他能帮你找到理想的位置
I mean, maybe he could help you find the ideal position
对我肯定他可以 但是我已经有一个计划了
Yeah, I'm sure he can but I already have a plan
也有门路了 所以我不需要
and a path, so I don't need that.
亲爱的 听着 女权主义不是我说的
Look, sweetheart, feminism isn't exactly
那种真正的事业
what I call a career.
那个才不是我的事业 那是一个…
It's not my career.It's a lens..
一个窥探镜 从中能看到我的事业
.through which to see my career.
抱歉抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉抱歉
我理解 有表演 有电影
I understand, there's acting, and there's film,
有喜剧 有激进主义者
there's comedy, there's activism,
啥啥都有
there's all that stuff.
但是作为一个成年人
But you can't really support yourself
你不能光靠带孩子来养活自己 懂吗
as an adult through babysitting, y'know?
我是说 迟早
I mean, sooner or later,
你都得专注到一件事儿上来的
you're gonna have to narrow it down to one thing.
你不是有个表亲在出版界吗
Don't you have a cousin who's in publishing?
确实 是Sam
Sam, sure.
也许他需要一个实习生呢
Maybe he needs an intern.
-是啊 -得 会给钱么
- Sure. - Yeah, would it pay?
呃 有津贴之类的
Well, some stipend or something.
我是说 你可以从中活动一下的 是吧
I mean, you could work out an arrangement, right?
打打亲情牌
Get the family deal.
是啊正是 那样会很棒的
Yeah, exactly. That would be great.
这真是好事儿
This beautiful thing.
哎看啊 他们把甜点端出来了
Oh look, they put the desserts out.
哎哟
Hello.
Joel
Joel.
-借过一下 -先让别人吃行吗
- Excuse me. -Let others go first.
早上去健身房♥
You go to the gym in the morning,
中午就把体重吃回来了
you eat your weight back to lunch.
该咋整啊
What are you gonna do?
Danielle
Danielle..
怎么
Yeah?
你能跟我来厨房♥一下吗
Could you come with me to the kitchen for a second?
他挺有趣
He's funny.
别去那儿 他不适合你
Don't go there. He's not for you.
去哪儿啊
Go where?
算我求你的 你今天老实点儿行吗
Just try to behave yourself today, for me please?
你在说什么啊妈妈
What are you talking about, Mom?
我不会在厕所里给他口♥交♥的
I'm not gonna blow him in the bathroom.
我们在七日服丧期呢啊
We are at a shiva.
我说的就是这个意思啊 我不会那样做的
That's what I'm saying, I'm not gonna do it.
反正你不能去那儿
And you can't go there anyway,
因为他结婚了
cause he's married.
-他结婚了吗 —嗯嗯
He's married? Yuh huh.
-你确定吗 -是的
Are you sure? Yuh huh.
跟一个非犹太公主
To a shiksa princess.
可怜的人
Poor guy.
嗨
Hey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你Danielle
Thank you, Danielle.
所以你的家人还好吧 他们还在佛罗里达吗
So, your folks, they're good? They're still in Florida?
是 在的 其实他们现在都快成雪鸟了
Yeah they are, they've become quite the snowbirds, actually.
他们经常两边跑
They bounce back and forth quite a bit.
啊好棒我喜欢这种
Ah, that's so fantastic, I love that.
我一直以来 都超级想去那里
I've been dying to get down there myself
参加年度高尔夫锦标赛
to play my annual golf tournament.
啊Joel 我还不知道你打高尔夫
Oh, I didn't know you golfed, Joel.
是啊 但是我今年做了髋关节置换手术
电影精选列表