That's okay. I'm going to push you.
那个…不
- Oh? - Like... No!
他们办到了
They did it.
但愿他们能尽量拖延阿斯摩太
Now let's hope they can stall Asmodeus long enough
好让我们带着所有的打鬼装备 抵达那里
for us to get there with all this hunting gear.
尽量拖延阿斯摩太
And stall Asmodeus long enough for
好让我们带着所有的打鬼装备 抵达那里
us to get there with all this hunting gear.
那句话我刚才说过了
- I just said that.
嗯?哦 抱歉
Huh? Oh, sorry.
不过我说的是「尽量拖延阿斯摩太」
I said, "And stall Asmodeus
「好让我们带着所有的打鬼装备 抵达那里」
"long enough for us to get there with all this hunting gear."
算了 还有别乱碰后面的东西
Forget it! And don't touch anything back there.
你认为我们真的应该带他来吗?
You think we really should've brought him?
他是唯一知道
He's the only one who
如何使用所有这些疯狂装备的人
knows how to use all this crazy junk,
所以我们该带上他
so, yes.
看来我们的12点钟方向有只鬼怪
Looks like we've got a bogey at 12 o'clock.
你是怎么…
How do you...
这家伙
This guy.
你们认识他?
- You know him?
与其说是他 不如说是这辆车
Not really a him,so much as an it.
它来了 大家坐稳了
Here it comes.Everybody, hang on.
别看
- Don't look!
我没有看
I'm not!
不是你啦
- Not you.
小心牦牛
Yak, Yak, Yak.
没跟你说话
Who asked you?
不是啦 小心前面
No! Look out!
牦牛
Yak!
他快追上我们了
He's gaining on us.
左转 左转
Go left! Go left!
我们不能开到那上面
We can't drive on that.
相信我
Trust me.
真是太赞了
That was amazing.
好戏还在后头呢
You ain't seen nothing yet.
反制装置启动…
And the piece de resistance.
哇 那太厉害了
Whoa, that was incredible.
你怎么会操控这些设备?
How'd you know how to do all that?
这个嘛 我不是第一次搭乘
Well, it's not my first time in a
战略型越野机动指挥中心
strategic altering mobile command unit.
现在我们只需要想办法进到里面
Now we just have to figure out a way to get inside.
包在我身上
Leave that to me.
嗯…
Hmm.
史酷比 你有脱掉你的降落伞吗?
Scooby, did you take off your parachute?
呃 有啊
Uh, yep.
没有
Uh, nope.
史酷比…
- Scooby...
嘘 你们俩小声点好吗?
Shh!Like, would you two keep it down?
我试着偷听文森和阿斯摩太在说什么
I'm trying to hear what Vincent and Asmodeus are talking about.
啊?
Huh?
那就拿去吧 杀了我并抢走宝箱
Then take it. Strike me down and take it,
完成你的心愿吧
if that's what you wish.
我不会的
I won't.
没错 因为只有活人才能打开宝箱
That's right, because the chest can only be opened by the living.
你需要我
You need me.
胡说 现在把宝箱交出来
Nonsense! Now hand over the chest!
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
真不敢相信
- Unbelievable!
是啊 这玩意什么都能融化
Yeah, this stuff melts anything.
动手啊
Come on.
快来
我还以为你不喜欢这样拐弯抹角
I would've thought all this toying around was beneath you.
也许伟大的恶魔之王
Maybe the great king
并没有我们想象中的可怕
of demons isn't quite the fierce monster
we thought he was.
of demons isn't quite the fierce monster
we thought he was.
让我们了结此事吧
we thought he was.
在这场长达数十年的战斗中
Let us be done with this.I've lost everything
我已经因为你失去一切
to you in this decades-old fight.
我失去最好的朋友
Starting with my best friend.
要是莫提佛在这里…
- If Mortifer were here...
他不在这里 不是吗?
Well, he isn't, is he?
他永远消失了
He's gone forever.
你很快就会去陪他了
And soon, you can join him.
哦…
我是第14个幽灵
I am the 14th ghost.
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
根本没有第14个幽灵
There is no 14th ghost.
这你就不懂了
Like, that's what you think.
住手
No! Ahh!
宝箱
The chest.
不
No!
那是阿斯摩太吗?
- Is that Asmodeus?
不是 但幽灵就是幽灵
Nope, but a ghost's a ghost.
嗯?
Huh?
嗨
Hi.
它有动作了
- It's doing something.
威玛 趁现在
Velma, now!
使用吸鬼器
Use the Vacuu-Spook.
不 是我
Huh? No, it's me!
黛芬 薛吉 史酷比?
Daphne, Shaggy, Scooby?
哈 不错的人体金字塔
Ha! Nice human pyramid.
你说「黛芬 薛吉 史酷比」吗?
Did you say "Daphne, Shaggy, Scooby"?
弗林弗兰?
Flim Flam?
我以为你的名字是班尼
I thought your name was Benny.
哦 不 班尼是店主
Oh, no. Benny owns the shop.
我只是驻店帅哥
I'm just the eye candy.
弗林弗兰 真的是你吗?
Flim Flam, is it really you?
当然是我囉
Of course, it's me!
老兄 你长大了
Like, dude, you've grown up.
长得真快
Fast.
我早就该进入急速生长♥期♥
I was long overdue for a growth spurt.
黛芬 你的发型完全不同了
Daphne, your hair is totally different.
薛吉 我从未看你穿过 红色以外的上衣
Shaggy, I've never seen you wear a shirt that isn't red.
哈喽
Hiyah!
还有史酷比
And Scooby-Doo,
你一点也没有变
you haven't changed one bit.
你知道吗?我就觉得 那辆红色厢型车很眼熟
You know, I thought that red van was familiar.
好吧 我猜我们全员到齐了
Well, I guess the gang's all here.
除了史奎皮
Except Scrappy.
史奎皮是什么啊?
What's a Scrappy?
来吧 我们得去找文森
Come on, we've gotta find Vincent.
文森也在这里?
Vincent's here, too?
都没人打算打个电♥话♥吗?
Was nobody gonna pick up a phone?
文森
Vincent!
弗林弗兰?这可真是大团圆啊
Flim Flam? Oh, this is quite a reunion.
但恐怕已经太迟了
But I'm afraid it's too
世界要完蛋了 而这全是我的错
late! The world is doomed,
你说什么傻话
and it's all my fault.
我们一起对抗13个幽灵
That's crazy! We've all fought the 13 ghosts.
如果这真的是世界末日
If it really is the end,
我们都有责任
we're all responsible.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
挂在我家族城♥堡♥里的肖像画
The portrait hanging in my family's castle.
画的不是我 而是我的祖先
It isn't of me but my ancestor.
他是梵古尔的先祖
The first to bear the name Van Ghoul.
世上有史以来最强大的术士
He was the most powerful sorcerer the world has ever known.
但力量使人腐♥败♥
But power corrupts.
他利用他的魔法
Little by little, he used his
一点一滴地扭曲人类的意识
magic to twist the will of man
令他们听令于他
into his service.
但背后有股力量密谋将我的祖先 赶下他自封的王位
But the powers of good conspired to relieve my ancestor of his self-appointed throne.
电影精选列表