That ought to keep him busy.
这辆车配备烟雾弹?
It has a smoke screen?
呼
Phew.
有人真的不希望我们来这里
Somebody really doesn't want us on the road.
好吧 他们为何不直说呢?
Well, why didn't they just say so?
那是个很弯的弯道 黛芬
That's a pretty sharp turn back there, Daph.
也许你应该放慢速度
Maybe you should slow down. You know, safety...
你知道的 安全第一
You know, safety...
真是酷毙了
That was awesome!
反正这样开也比较快
This will be faster anyway.
文森住在这里?
Vincent lives here?
只有在冬季住这里 他就像雪鸟一样
Only during winter. He's a snowbird.
比较象是雪蝙蝠吧
More like a snow bat.
这就怪了 门是开着的
That's odd. The door's open.
来吧 大伙们 让我们…
Come on, gang, let's...
我们跟着黛芬进去吧
Let's follow Daphne inside.
门都没有
- No way.
我同意 史酷比
I'm with you, Scooby-Doo.
我们打死也不要踏进那扇门
Like, no way are we stepping through those doors.
(史酷比点心)
Huh?
我吗?
Me?
好吧 呃…那个 两位
Uh-huh.Uh. Okay... Say, guys.
你们愿不愿意为了几块…
- Would you do it for a couple of... - Ahem.
你先从一块开始问起
One. You start with one
然后我们再讨价还价
and then we haggle.
你们俩在哪里学会讨价还价的?
Where did you two learn to haggle?
当然是弗林弗兰教的
Flim Flam, of course.
弗林弗兰?
Flim Flam?
曾和我们一起四处旅行
The little huckster who used to travel around
抓鬼的那个小商人
catching ghosts with us?
身高大约107公分
About 3'6"?
我们在车♥库♥拍卖♥♥抛售的好几瓶蛇油
Sold us all those bottles of snake oil
就是他卖♥♥给我们的
we unloaded at the garage sale?
我们都没有提过他吗?
We never mentioned Flim Flam?
文森梵古尔?恶魔宝箱?
Vincent Van Ghoul? The chest of demons?
神秘机器小姐?
The Miss-tery Machine?
现在还有另一名团队成员?
And now a whole other member of the gang?
你们没有提到的事情可多了
There's a lot you never mentioned.
对了 我们不是要讨价还价吗?
Excuse me, I believe we were haggling?
听好 我打算给你们一块史酷比点心
Look, I'm gonna say one Scooby Snack,
你们会要求三块 然后我会同意给两块 好吗?
you're gonna say three and then we settle on two, okay?
我们就直接切入正题吧
Let's just cut to the chase.
史上最简单的协商
Like, easiest negotiation ever.
谢了 黛芬
- Thanks, Daphne.
我是弗雷德 不是黛芬
Uh, I'm Fred. Not Daphne.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
呃 这地方让我毛骨悚然
Ugh.This place gives me the creeps.
我还以为你不怕这些呢
I thought you didn't believe in creeps.
我最近开始会怕了
I'm starting to believe in a couple.
这地方看起来空无一人
The place looks deserted.
如果文森离开了
If Vincent took off,
也许他有留下他要去哪里的线索
maybe he left a clue as to where he's headed.
我们分头行动吧
Let's split up.
史酷比和我会检查食品储藏室 厨房♥和点心房♥
Scoob and I will check the pantry, the kitchens, and the snackatorium.
「点心房♥」?
"The snackatorium"?
我敢肯定有那种地方
Like, I'm sure that's a thing.
你的探索精神到哪里去了?
Where's your sense of discovery?
你最好留意一下那对活宝
You better keep an eye on Lewis and Bark over there.
没问题
Got it.
那是什么?
What's that?
这就怪了 我在想…
That's strange.I wonder...
你想这意谓着什么?
What do you think it means?
这好像电♥话♥一样
They work like phones.
文森打到这颗水晶球来找我们
Vincent called us on this crystal ball
这表示他是从另一颗水晶球打来的
which means he was calling from another crystal ball.
所以也许…
So maybe...
它是一个归航信标
It's a homing beacon.
两颗水晶球以某种方式互相连接
The two crystal balls are connected somehow.
所以…
- So...
我们只要跟着这个光芒
All we have to do is follow the glow,
就会找到文森
and we'll find Vincent.
但愿如此
Fingers crossed.
来吧
Come on.
- 抱歉 是我不好 - 哎呀 抱歉
- Oops, sorry. - Oh! Sorry. My fault.
- 不 你先请 - 是我不好
- No, you first. - My fault.
你先走吧 我在后面跟着
Go ahead, I'll follow you.
这肯定比搜寻地牢有趣
Like this sure beats searching the dungeons.
对吧 史酷比 老朋友?
Right, Scoob ol' buddy?
的确
Indeed.
哼
Huh.
没错 和我猜的一样
Yep, as I suspected.
这个滑轮系统肯定遍布整座城♥堡♥
This pulley system must run throughout the entire castle.
好吧 怀疑论者小姐
All right, Miss Skeptic.
但是那无法解释为何风不停地呼啸
But that doesn't explain the howling wind.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey,
你能不能在那里面找一些汤来喝
see if you can find some soup in there,
要试试看吗 史酷比?
would you, Scoob?
好
Okay.
怎么了?是低钠口味吗?
What is it? Low sodium?
别难过 我们还可以加盐啊
Like there's nothing to get upset about. We can always add salt.
哦 拿过来这边吧
Oh, just bring it here.
嘿
Like, hey!
你们俩别闹了好吗?
Would you two knock it off?
我们应该要寻找线索
We're supposed to be looking for clues.
威玛 不要
Velma, no!
两位 我找到风呼啸的原因了
Guys, I found the howling wind.
就只是用隐藏喇叭播放录音档而已
It's just a recording played on a network of hidden speakers.
我一到这里就知道事有蹊跷
I knew something was up as soon as we arrived.
别胡搞瞎搞了 你们两个
Stop fooling around, you two.
我们必须查出 这个喇叭能让我们找出什么线索
We need to find out what the speaker leads to.
真搞不懂
I don't get it.
我们被带来这里
We were led here,
但却没看到文森或他的水晶球
but I don't see Vincent or his crystal ball.
这是死路一条
It's a dead end.
总会有出路的 黛芬
There's always a way out, Daph.
你只是得用心寻找
You just have to look for it.
把你的手电筒给我
Hand me your flashlight.
呃 我忘在厢型车上了
Ugh, I left it in the van.
啊哈 这就对了
Aha, there you go.
你自己说的 那是一辆厢型车
You said it. It is a van.
那当然是一辆厢型车
Of course, it's a van.
我只是不想让你觉得 我抢了你的主导地位
I just didn't want you to feel like I was moving in on your turf.
而我确实如此
Which I am.
嗯
Mmm.
听着 当你不在时 我早已经历过这一切
Look, I've been through all this already when you were away.
我知道如何「从上方综观全局」
I know how to "see the whole situation from above,"
还有「如何规划下一步」
and "how to plan the next move."
我没问题的
I'm fine.
但我却遇到了瓶颈
Well, I'm not. I mean,
我是说 一定有我能做的事
there must be something I can do.
什么都别做
Don't do anything.
可是 黛芬 我只是想要…
But, Daphne, I only want to...
不 我是说 不要动
No, I mean, don't move.
我好像看到什么了
I think I see something.
一条秘密通道
A secret passageway.
我们又有线索了
We're back in business.
来吧
Come on.
一旦史酷比闻到味道
Once Scooby has the scent,
他会带我们找到味道的来源…
he'll lead us to the source of the...
虽然我不想听你 像弗雷德一样说教 威玛
Like I don't need it Fredsplained to me, Velma.
但我也要去 快走吧
电影精选列表