好吧 至少你很诚实
Well, at least, you're honest.
不像刚才那名推销员
Unlike that salesman back there.
讲着老掉牙的故事 说什么黑暗中有东西潜伏
Selling the same stories about things lurking in the dark
试图抓住我们
trying to nab us.
让我告诉你
Let me tell you,
如果有东西试图抓住我们
if something was trying to nab us,
我相当确定我们会…
I'm pretty sure we'd...
威玛?威玛?
Velma? Velma?
现在是什么情况
Like, that was "snow" picnic.
为什么闻起来像湿…
Why does it smell like wet...
哦
Oh.
放轻松 史酷比 我们还活着
Like, relax, Scooby-Doo,we're still alive.
你确定吗 薛吉?
Are you sure, Shaggy?
不确定
Nope.
只有门垮掉还真是幸运
How very lucky the door gave way.
我们差点被压扁
We could've been crushed.
我们完全被封住了
We're completely sealed in.
那么 伙计 我们要怎么离开这里?
And, dude, how are we supposed to get out of here?
我想到了 留心脚步 跟我来吧
I have an idea, follow me and watch out.
像这样的地方总是充满陷阱
Places like this are always filled with booby traps.
我想没有人有绳子吧?
I don't suppose anyone has a rope?
看来我们必须寻找别的出路
Looks like we have to find another way out.
拜托 文森
Like, come on,
你不是有能让我们飞起来的咒语吗?
Vincent. Don't you have a spell that can make us fly?
哦 孩子们 我很抱歉 我…
Oh, kids, I'm so sorry, I...
你们有看到这个吗?
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
所以有人点燃了一根蜡烛
So somebody left a candle
有什么大不了的?
burning. Big deal.
蜡烛?那根蜡烛是谁点燃的?
"Candle"? Who lit that candle?
你们可以想想看啊
I'll give you three guesses.
快点想啊
I'll give you one.
哎哟喂呀
Zoinks!
这是什么?
What is it?
(恶魔宝箱)
It's the chest of demons.
宝箱在阿斯摩太手上
Like, Asmodeus has it.
哦 我的屁♥股♥
Ow, my hip.
而且他要逃走了
And he's getting away.
不 他逃不了的
No, he's not.
来吧 大伙们
Come on, gang!
这一定会很有趣
I'm gonna miss this.
嗯
Hmm?
这位施主你好
Like, namaste.
弟兄 你正好赶上 免费的一小时引导冥想
You're just in time for the complimentary hour of guided meditation,
让我来帮你减轻负担
Let me relieve you of your burden.
呵呵 好吧
Oh-ho! Okay,
你还没准备好舍弃那些世俗财务
so you're not yet ready to part with those earthly possessions.
没关系
No problemo.
别在意史酷伯特弟兄
Don't mind Brother Scoobert,
这是他奉行十年沉默誓言的最后一年
he's observing the last year of a ten-year vow
是吗?
of silence.
呃 本来是的
Well, he was.
最好重新开始吧 老朋友
Better restart that clock, buddy, old pal.
好了 首先
All right, first
你必须把双腿弄得像卷蝴蝶饼一样 并呈现出莲花坐姿
you'll need to pretzel your legs like a lotus.
我其实不知道莲花是什么
And no, I don't know what a lotus is.
但谁不爱好吃的蝴蝶饼呢?
But who doesn't love a good pretzel?
我说得对吗?老兄 我爱蝴蝶饼
Am I right? Man, I love pretzels.
做这个动作时 你必须把双手空出来
Now, you'll need to free up your hands for this bit.
所以 史酷伯特弟兄
So, Brother Scoobert,
帮这位弟兄拿东西吧
if you wouldn't mind.
好了 那样能达到内心的平静吗?
Now, is that any way to achieve inner peace?
说到平静 你诵经的时间到了
Speaking of peace, it's time for your mantra.
嗡 嗡
Om.
嗡
嗡 嗡
嗡 嗡 嗡
Like... Om.
嗡 嗡
嗡 我的天哪
Om, oh, my gosh.
我们还没有给你长袍
We haven't got you a robe!
你穿几号♥ 六号♥吗?
What are you, a size six?
七号♥半
Seven and a half.
七号♥?
Seven?
七号♥又四分之三
Seven and three-quarters.
十三号♥
- Thirteen!
十三号♥?哎哟喂呀
Thirteen? Zoinks!
你块头真大 老兄
You're a big one, dude.
现在把你的手臂穿过袖子就行了
Ahem, now slip your arms through the sleeves.
你好 你好 最好离你越远越好
Namaste! Namaste!Namaste as far away from you as possible-ay!
哦 我的尾椎
Hmm? Ow, my tailbone.
你们拿到宝箱了
You got the chest!
我们还帮他改邪归正
That would chain him, right?
但是黑暗力量紧追在我们身后
But the darkness is right on our heels,
如果你们懂我的意思的话
if you know what I mean.
我们必须离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
史酷比 开始挖
Scooby, start digging.
好 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
到处都结冰了
Like, it's all iced over.
我们现在需要的是厉害的老式融雪咒
What we need right now is a good old-fashioned snow-melting spell.
我一直试着告诉你们
I've tried to tell you.
自从阿斯摩太现身之后
Ever since Asmodeus showed up,
我一直无法成功施展任何咒语
I haven't been able to cas ta single successful spell.
我遇到施术的瓶颈了
I'm having wizard's block.
把宝箱给我
Give me that chest!
你必须试试看 文森
You have to try, Vincent.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's our only chance.
天蝎之灵啊 展现你们的力量
Spirits of the Scorpio, reveal your power.
让它带着炙热的光芒流入这世界
Let it flow into this realm with heated glow
融化这该死的冰雪吧
and melt this blasted icy snow.
怎么了 老头?
What's wrong, old man?
没有力量了吗?
No powers?
力量
Power.
发生什么事了?
What... What happened?
成功了 你救我们出来了 文森
Like, it worked.You got us out, Vincent.
文森?
Vincent?
嗯?
Huh?
文森
- Vincent!
黛芬 你平安无事 成功了
Daphne, you're safe.It worked.
你是怎么办到的?
How'd you do it?
如果我告诉你们我的手法
If I told you how the trick was done,
那就不算是魔法了
it would no longer be magic.
但你刚才摧毁了你的水晶球
But if you destroyed your ball,
你现在是怎么跟我们联♥系♥的?
how are you broadcasting now?
我总是带着备用品
I always carry a spare.
听着 我时间不多
Listen, I don't have much time.
我只是来道别的
I'm just calling to say goodbye.
道别?
Goodbye?
对 史酷比 你们这些孩子必须逃跑
Yes, Scooby. You kids need to run.
现在这是我和阿斯摩太之间的事
This is between Asmodeus and
一直以来都应该是如此
me now as it should always have been.
不 文森 我们是一个团队
No, Vincent. We're a team.
我们不能…
We can't...
我只能这么做
I must. I'm sorry
很抱歉我把你们牵扯进来
I brought you all into this.
不要害怕 宝箱目前在我手上
Do not fear. I have the chest.
你们还有时间离开
For now.There's still time for you
搭上飞机 快点远离这里吧吧
to get away. Take the plane Save yourselves!
文森
Vincent!
不 文森
No. Vincent...
怎么搞的?
What on earth?
嗨 各位 不介意我们这样加入你们吧?
Hi, guys, mind if we drop in?
真好笑啊
Hilarious.
发生什么事?
电影精选列表