我想我知道这是不是…
I think I would know if I was walking...
哦
Oh.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
我倒要问问你们 入侵者
What's going on here is that I'm asking the questions, trespasser.
好吧 但我有几个问题要先问你
Fine, but first I have a few questions for you.
哦 好啊 问吧
Oh, okay, shoot.
不晓得你们为什么不先查看 包裹登记簿
Not sure why you didn't just check the package registry first.
那样似乎比较有效率 虽然我也不太懂啦
Seems more efficient, but what do I know?
看这里
According to this,
(诺维尔罗杰斯)
Shaggy's package was being held here
直到今天早上
until this morning.
今天早上?
This morning?
我不敢相信我们错过包裹
I can't believe we missed it.
我们只好继续寻找恶魔宝箱
We'll just have to keep looking for the chest of demons.
等一下 恶魔宝箱?
Wait, wait, wait. Chest of demons?
哎呀 你们怎么不早说?
Well, why didn't you say so?
跟我来
Come with me!
我年纪太大不适合做这种事了
I'm getting too old for this!
快逃啊
Run!
呼
Phew.
(寺庙)
Well, the good news is that we made it to the temple.
我想我已经知道坏消息是什么了
Like, I think I already know the bad news.
这跟我叔叔盖间小屋 在亚斯本过冬没两样
Looks like those winters at my uncle's cabin in Aspen
雪崩最后还是来了
are finally gonna pay off.
大家坐上来
Everybody on.
小心树木啊
Tree, tree, tree.
文森
Vincent,
现在是施展开门咒的最佳时机
now would be the perfect time for a door-opening spell
孩子们 有一件事我…
Kids, there's something I...
快点 文森 说「芝麻开门」啊
Come on, Vincent, like, "Open sesame!"
快点 趁来得及之…
Hurry, before it's too...
你们想要恶魔宝箱吗?那好
You want your chest of demons? All right.
准备进入黑暗境界
Prepare to enter the realm of darkness.
(黑暗境界 神秘礼品与明信片)
我们能直接进去吗?我快冻僵了
Can we just go in? I'm freezing.
(喜马拉雅式打坐) (我旁边是夏尔巴人)
那就是恶魔宝箱吗?
Is that the chest of demons?
看起来确实很像
- Sure looks like it.
好吧 幸好它还关着
Well, thank goodness, it's still closed.
哦 弗雷德
Oh, Fred,
你不会开始相信那些胡说八道了吧?
you're not starting to believe that nonsense, are you?
威玛 你在做什么?
Velma, what are you doing?
弗雷德 这只是一个箱子
Fred, it's just a box.
不
No!
瞧?只是个老旧的空…
See?Just an empty old...
天哪
Jinkies!
你疯了吗?那是…
Are you insane? It's...
双层真空密封 让你的冷饮保持冰凉
Double-lined with a vacuum seal to keep your cold stuff cold
放热饮则能保温喔
and your hot stuff hot.
那是一个冷藏箱?
It's a cooler?
那当然了
Of course, it is.
只是普通的老旧冷藏箱
Just a plain old cooler.
哦 好吧
Oh, well,
如果你们要找比较高级的东西
if you're looking for something fancier,
我们应有尽有
we've got it all.
恶魔宝箱冷藏箱、恶魔宝箱便当盒
Chest of Demons coolers, Chest of Demons lunchboxes,
手♥机♥充电器
phone chargers,
你说得出来的东西我们都有
you name it, we got it.
这都是为了感谢这个遗迹
And it's all celebrating the relic that made this village
让这座村庄 成为喜马拉雅山的观光之都
the tourism capital of the Himalayas.
现在全面特♥价♥中 简直太划算了
At prices so low, it's demonic.
呃 来吧 弗雷德
Come on, Fred.
呃 如果你们买♥♥四个箱子
Uh, I can probably
我或许能算你们便宜点
cut you a deal if you buy four.
或是买♥♥三个就提供优♥惠♥?
Or three?
两个
- Two.
你有实际卖♥♥出过一个吗?
Have you ever actually sold one?
有一次 不过那是很久以前的事了
Once, a long time ago.
抱歉 但我们在找真正的恶魔宝箱
Sorry, but we're looking for the real chest of demons.
真正的宝箱?你是指寺庙里的那个?
The real one? You mean up at the temple?
至少它以前放在那里
At least, it used to be there.
不 你们不会想要去那个地方的
No, you wouldn't want to go to that place.
相信我
Trust me.
为何不要过去?
- Why not? -
呃 你们不是捉鬼专家吧?
Uh, you're not ghost hunters, are you?
我们确实是
In fact, we are.
现在假设你有大♥麻♥烦
Now say you've got trouble with a capital T
受尽折磨又惊吓不安
like the one in "tormented" and "terrified"
真的不给糖就会捣蛋
and "truly trick-or-treatify."
啊?
Huh?
我说的是幽灵
I'm talking about ghosts.
我说的是哥布林、食尸鬼和猛兽成群
I'm talking about goblins, ghouls, and beasts galore.
要击退恶魔、怪物等梦魇
To fight off fiends, and freaks, and more,
你需要的是怪物武器店
you need a monster weapons store.
雷射导引鱼叉枪 深海巨兽也遭殃
A laser-guided harpoon gun will take down that leviathan.
有了这把银弹砲 狼人也会被赶跑
This silver-bullet cannon, yes, for stopping werewolves with success.
(德古拉退散)
A garlic bomb applied with
保证吸血鬼也无所遁形
speed will vex a vampire guaranteed.
所以怪物猎人快来光临
So, monster hunters, come on down,
这里只需花你少少的现金
you'll soon be saying that you found the lowest rental rates around.
就在班尼的怪物镇
Here at Benny's Monster Town!
我猜你们没有看过我们的广♥告♥
I'm guessing you haven't seen our commercial?
没有看过 不过老兄 你可真会押韵
Nope, but, man, you got some terrific rhymes.
这个嘛 有这么多迷信的观光客经过这里
Well, with all the superstitious tourists coming through here,
我敢打赌你的生意相当好
I'll bet you do quite a business.
该怎么说呢…
What can I say?
打击不死怪物是一门生计
Fighting the undead, it's a living.
哇 正点
Whoa, neat.
试乘看看
Give her a test run.
你会开手排车吧?
- You can drive stick, right?
当然…
Of cou...
呃…
Um...
开玩笑的 它基本上会自动驾驶
Just kidding.It practically drives itself.
你现在有对什么商品感兴趣吗?
Now, what can I interest you in?
什么都没有 我不相信幽灵
Nothing, I don't believe in ghosts.
那么你相信什么?
What do you believe in?
科学
Science.
只因为科学还无法解释幽灵
Just because science can't explain ghosts yet,
并不代表幽灵就不存在
doesn't make them any less real.
得了吧
Nah, nice try.
你是很棒的推销员 但也没有多厉害
You're a good salesman, but not that good.
我们相信事实 不是幻想
We believe in facts, not fantasy.
对吧 弗雷德?
Right, Fred?
啊?
Huh?
我们该走了
- I said we're leaving.
哇 嘿…
Whoa, hey, hey, hey.
听着 天黑之后外面真的很危险
Listen, it's really dangerous out there after dark.
谢谢提醒
Thank you!
你相信那家伙吗?
Can you believe that guy?
呼 就是说啊 真有才华
Whew, I know, what talent.
在纪念品店和怪物商店之间
And between the souvenir shop and the monster store,
他身兼二职
he's got two jobs.
我甚至连一个职位都没有
I don't even have one anymore.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
黛芬是领袖 薛吉是机长
Daphne's the leader.
史酷比负责挖掘线索和端冷饮
Shaggy's the pilot.Scooby digs up clues and serves cold drinks.
而你是常驻的怀疑论者
And you're the resident skeptic.
我做什么?
What do I do?
你也看到我骑那台摩托车了
You saw me on that scooter.
我甚至连胡闹也不在行
I... I can't even do background hijinks right.
电影精选列表