- What happened?
这很难解释
Something...
你的眼镜呢?
unexplainable.
我不需要眼镜
Like, where are your glasses?
现在我看清一切了
I don't need them. I see everything clearly now.
对 一切
Yes, everything.
我想威玛刚经历了 她第一次的真实撞鬼经验
I think Velma just had her first real ghost encounter.
我想她卡到阴了
I think she's still having it.
那个 文森在哪里?
Say, where's Vincent?
他跟阿斯摩太和恶魔宝箱在寺庙里
He's in the temple with Asmodeus and the chest of demons.
好吧 那我们…
Well, then let's...
不 弗雷德 已经结束了
No, Fred, it's over.
门窗全都结冻打不开
The doors and windows are frozen shut.
等到我们设法进去
By the time we make it in,
宝箱早就已经被打开了
the chest will already be open.
也许警长说得对 我们太自不量力了
Maybe the sheriff was right.We're out of our depth.
就因为几扇结冻的门?
Because of some frozen doors?
拜托 我们对抗过比这更难缠的事
Come on! We've fought harder things than this.
不 黛芬说得有道理
No. Daphne's on to something.
插手这件事情有什么意义呢?
I mean, what's the point?
幽灵确实存在
Ghosts exist.
而他们即将接管地球
And they're about to take over the Earth.
对此我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do about it.
对 我们相当擅长对付 戴着橡胶面具的人
Yeah, like, we're pretty good against guys in rubber masks,
但是当遇到真正的怪物…
but when the monsters are real...
我们实在力有未逮
We're just not equipped.
噢 史酷比 别哭了
Aw, Scooby, don't cry.
事实上 弗雷德 他是喜极而泣
Actually, Fred, those are tears of joy.
你把史酷比点心带在身上
You took the Scooby Snacks with
而我们好几个小时没看到你了
you and we haven't seen you in, like, hours.
真的是这样啊
It's true. It's all true.
哦 弗雷德
Oh, Freddie.
呜呼呼?呜呼呼呼?
Like, boo? Boo-hoo? Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo?
拿去吧
Just take 'em.
哦 呃 这是你的钥匙
Oh, uh, and here are your keys.
你收着吧
You keep them.
我不晓得当初我是怎么会以为
I don't know what made me think I was cut
我是当领袖的料
out to be a leader in the first place.
好了 够了
Okay, that's it. That is it!
我受够大家自怨自艾了
I've had enough of everybody feeling sorry for themselves.
所以你肚子有一点饿 对吧?
So you're a little hungry, right?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
如果你想让你的情况有所改变
If you want your situation to change,
你就必须采取行动
you have to take action.
拿去
- Here.
雪汉堡?哇塞
A snow burger?
啊
Like, wow.
所以你对幽灵的看法错了
So you were wrong about ghosts.
他们真实存在而且要来征服世界
They're real and out to conquer the world.
你要让他们称心如意吗?
Are you just gonna let them?
不 才不要咧
No. No, I'm not.
至于你…
- As for you...
省省吧
Don't bother.
现在看看你自己
Look at yourself right now,
让你的朋友重新振作
leading your friends back from the cliff's edge.
你是天生的领袖
You were born for this.
你英勇又善良
You're heroic, and kind,
最重要的是 你很诚实
and above all, honest.
哦 真的吗?你是这么想的吗?
Oh, really, is that what you think?
好吧 是时候让你们大家知道真♥相♥了
Well, then, it's time you knew the truth, all of you.
我撒了谎
I lied!
去年夏天我去参加啦啦队营
Last summer, I went to cheerleading camp.
哦 这就说得通了
Oh, that makes sense.
你认为我是领袖吗 黛芬?
You think I'm some kind of leader, Daph?
这个嘛 你只说对了一半
Well, you're only half right.
我是一名啦啦队员
I'm a cheerleader.
我一直感到情绪低落
I've been down in the dumps,
因为我以为除了我之外大家都有职责
because I thought everyone had a job but me.
但现在我知道我的职责是什么了
But now I know what my job is.
我一直以来的职责
What it's always been.
就是全心全意相信你们大家
I'm the one who believes with all his hear tin the rest of you.
怎么一回事?
What is going on?
黛芬布雷克 看在老天份上
Daphne Blake, for goodness' sake,
是时候做出决定了
it's time for a decision.
中止行动 或着手进行一个缜密的计划
Hit the brake or undertake a plan with great precision.
哇 今天真的充满转折
Like, wow, his day has really taken a turn.
所以 大伙们 振作起来
So, everybody, rise and shine.
立正站好排一排
Get on your feet and get in line.
让我们动起来 押韵起来
Let's bust a move, and bust a rhyme,
捕捉妖魔和鬼怪 抓鬼时间已到来
and catch some ghosts. It's busting time!
你要怎么做 黛芬?
What'll it be, Daph,
你要重整你的团队教训这个恶魔吗?
are you gonna rally your troops
还是我们要就此放弃?
Or are we just going to call it quits?
弗雷德 我办不到…
Fred, I can't...
黛芬 你会开手排车
Daph, you're the one who drives stick.
你心中总有计划
You're the one with the plan,
总是从上方看清楚一切
who always sees everything from above,
确切知道下一步应该怎么做
and knows exactly what the next move should be.
「从上方」
"From above."
好吧 大伙们
Okay, gang.
我们要去机场
We're going to the airport.
耶
Yay!
哦
Oh.
这个离合器
This clutch.
我没办法…
I can't...
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
我的备用眼镜
My spare glasses.
我相当确定我在厢型车上留了一副
I'm pretty sure I left a pair in the van.
哦 在这里
Oh, here they are.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
这个离合器 每次都这样
This clutch! Every time!
我没办法…
I can't...
让它…
't...
哦 呃 那不是离合器
Oh, uh, that's not the clutch.
你是说 这不是
You mean, this is not the...
那是紧急煞车…
It's the emergency brake.
那边那个踏板才是离合器
That pedal over there is the clutch.
绝对不能告诉黛芬这件事
Not a word about this to Daphne.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
嗯
Mmm-hmm. Mmm.
真的有恶魔的味道 够辛辣
You can really taste the demons.Spicy.
啊哈
Ah-ha! I
我有预感你们会回来
had a feeling you'd be back.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我之前相信幽灵的时候比较快乐
I was a lot happier before I believed in ghosts.
哦 你为什么会改变想法?
Oh, what changed your mind?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
重要的是现在在上面那座寺庙里
What does matter is that right now, up in that temple,
有人即将释放13个最可怕的幽灵 到这个地球上
somebody's about to release 13 of the most terrifying ghosts
所以每种武器都各来一样吧
So, we'll need one of everything.
哇 好的
Wow, okay, um...
呃…我要请你填写…
let me just have your... Ah...
呃 没错…当然啦 时间宝贵
Uh, no, right, of course, time is of the essence
如果你们要…等等
if you're gonna... Wait.
你刚才说「13个幽灵」吗?
Did you say "13 ghosts"?
我们来到了五千呎高 打开舱门
Pshht, like, we're 5,000 feet, open her up.
自动驾驶员现在没空 因为他正在忙
Like, the autopilot's unavailable,
这个驾驶舱的笑话怎样
'cause it's engaged.Little cockpit humor for ya.
不过说真的
But seriously,
我不敢往下跳
I don't think I can jump!
没关系 我会推你们下去
电影精选列表