I'm in. Let's go.
好了 史酷比 闻到味道了吗?
All right, Scooby. Got the scent?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
让我知道什么时候…
Like, just let me know... Yikes!
史酷比 冲啊
Keep it up, Scooby!
放我下来 史酷比
Let me down, Scooby!
怎么了?
Like, what is it?
单纯搞错了
Just a false alarm.
真是大只又多毛的老鼠
牠的叫声听起来好蠢喔
最好不要理那只愚蠢生物
没错
史酷比 那只是几只…
Scooby, it's only a couple of...
好吧 我被难倒了
Well, I'm stumped.
这里真的是一条死路
This one really is a dead end.
也许我们应该回到楼上
Maybe we should head back upstairs.
不 水晶球带我们来到这里
No, the ball led us here.
这是应该是我们要找的地方
This is where we're supposed to be.
线索可能很明显
It's probably obvious.
我敢打赌线索即将从天而降
I bet it's about to hit us right over the head.
你有没有听到…
Did you hear...
不介意我们这样加入你们吧?
Like, mind if we drop in?
我们到处都找遍了 没有文森的踪影
We've looked everywhere, and there's no sign of Vincent
也没有他可能去哪里的线索
and no clue as to where he might've gone.
怎么了 史酷比?
- What is it, Scooby?
文森 文森
Vincent. Vincent!
帮我把盖子推开
Help me get the lid off.
文森
Vincent.
哦 黛芬、薛吉 是你们啊 太好了
Oh, Daphne, Shaggy, thank ghoulness it's you.
你好 文森
Hello, Vincent.
还有史酷比
And Scooby-
哦 我好想念你们大家
Doo, oh, how I've missed you all.
尤其过去这几周更是如此
Especially these last few weeks.
阿斯摩太
It's Asmodeus.
我们知道
Like, we know.
我们在来这里的路上 读过关于他的一切
We read all about him on the way here.
不 我是指他那里 就在阴影中
No, I mean, therein the shadows.
趁现在 孩子们 打开恶魔宝箱
Now, kids, open the chest of demons.
对 宝箱
Yes, the chest.
把宝箱给我
Bring me the chest.
说一次就好了啦
You don't have to tell me twice.
在哪里?
Like, where is it?
你们没有把宝箱带来吗?
- Didn't you bring it with you?
我们以为宝箱在你这里
We thought you had it.
不 我交给你们了
No, I left it with you.
然后我在开学时又邮寄给你了
And I mailed it back to you when school started.
你寄到哪里去?
- Where did you send it?
你在喜马拉雅山的家
Your real house.In the Himalayas.
那不是我家 那是惊吓民宿
That wasn't my house! It was an AirBoo 'N Boo!
把宝箱交给我
Give it to me!
宝箱不在这里
It's not here. If you want it,
你想要的话 就自己去找吧
you're gonna have to go find it yourself.
他到哪里去了?
Where did he go?
去找宝箱了
To find the chest.
只要宝箱在他的手上
As long as he holds it,
他就不会被宝箱收服
it can't hold him.
我们必须比他更早找到宝箱
We must find it before he does.
这全是我的错
It's all my fault.
走这边
Through here.
所罗门王的私人墓穴
King Solomon's private vault.
恶魔宝箱
The chest of demons.
我好像发现到什么东西了
I think I hit something.
史上最重要的考古发现之一
One of the most important archaeological discoveries in history.
文森 我们要出名了
Vincent, we are going to be famous.
不 这太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
宝箱确实存在
The chest exists.
所罗门王用恶魔宝箱困住了
The demon chest in which
曾为远古世界带来灾祸的13个幽灵
Solomon trapped the 13 ghosts
装在这箱子里的邪魔
that plagued the ancient world.
永远不该被释放出来
The evil contained in this box was never meant to be released.
文森 怎么了?
Vincent, what's wrong?
箱锁 铁撬一定是…
The lock. The crowbar must've...
后来怎么了?
So, what happened?
莫提佛和我追踪并收服了13个幽灵
Mortifer and I tracked down and trapped all 13 of the ghosts
全关在恶魔宝箱里
in the chest of demons.
他们一直待在宝箱中
And that's where they remained.
直到这两个家伙把他们放了出来
Until these two let them out.
这个嘛 至少我们抓到了12个幽灵
Well, at least, we've caught 12 of the ghosts.
结果他们是什么人?
Who did they turn out to be?
狡诈的房♥地♥产♥中介?
Crooked real estate agents?
被剥夺继承权的继子女?
Disinherited step-children?
意图复仇的灯塔管♥理♥员♥?
Vengeful lighthouse keepers?
威玛 我们一直告诉你
Velma, we keep telling you.
他们是真的幽灵
They are real ghosts.
嗯哼
- Uh-huh.
而且还有一个尚未抓到
And one is still on the loose.
阿斯摩太 第13个幽灵
Asmodeus.The 13th and most powerful.
同时也是最强大的
How I had hoped he'd
我本来希望他已经 从这世上永远消失了
vanish from this realm for good.
当然 我曾经面对过他一次
I faced him once before, of course,
但当时有莫提佛在我身边
but Mortifer was by my side then.
莫提佛后来怎么了?
Whatever happened to Mortifer?
我们说我们会用性命保护宝箱
We said we would protect the chest with our lives.
而他的确英勇地牺牲了
And that's what he did, brave soul.
当时他为我的愚蠢付出代价
He paid for my foolishness then
就像你们现在这样
just as you're paying for it now.
说到付出代价
Like, speaking of paying.
我希望这幅肖像画很便宜
I hope this portrait was cheap.
它看起来跟你完全不像
It doesn't look anything like you.
好了 待在这里瞎扯并没有什么帮助
Well, sticking around here jabbering would be a grave mistake.
我们必须赶在阿斯摩太之前
We have to get to the Himalayas
前往喜马拉雅山寻找宝箱
before Asmodeus finds the chest.
但要怎么去?
But how?
呃 请给我蔓越莓苹果汁
Uh, cranapple, please.
要花生还是饼干?
Peanuts or cookies?
呃 各来一包吧
Uh, one of each?
我的老天
Oh, my.
这架喷射机好正点啊 梵古尔先生
This sure is a neat jet, Mr. Van Ghoul.
谢谢 弗雷德
Thank you, Fred.
你一定以为我花很多钱 买♥♥这架喷射机吧
You'd think I paid dearly for it.But you'd be wrong.
其实根本没有
Dead wrong.
瞧 黛芬 我不介意给别人载
See, Daphne? I don't mind being chauffeured.
只要驾驶员技术高超 是位专业人士就好
As long as it's a highly-skilled professional at the wheel.
嗯哼 那个 你见过机长了吗?
Uh-huh. Say, have you met the pilot yet?
你应该去自我介绍一下
You should introduce yourself.
好啊 我这就去
Don't mind if I do.
请进
Like, come on in.
薛吉?
Shaggy?
薛吉?
Shaggy?
在这里要叫我「罗杰斯机长」 年轻人
It's "Captain Rogers" up here, young man.
这不是爱慕虚荣
Not for vanity,
而是因为当你掌控10吨♥的飞机
but because when you got 10 tons of steel
以及所有乘客的性命安全时
and the lives of every passenger in your hands,
最好以你的职位自居
it's best to think of yourself as the office,
而不是像一般人一样
not the man.
当然是有一点爱慕虚荣啦
Also, a little bit for vanity.
呃 空姐?
Uh, Stewardess?
叫我「空服员」
That's "flight attendant."
随你怎么说 亲爱的
Whatever you say, toots.
有一件事让我很在意 文森
One thing's bugging me, Vincent.
梵古尔城♥堡♥…
Castle Van Ghoul...
动过手脚的百叶窗?
The rigged shutters?
录下来的呼啸声?
电影精选列表