我爱我的神秘机器
I love my Mystery Machine.
我觉得我刚刚 把自己的一部分给卖♥♥掉了
I feel like I just sold part of myself.
我懂你的感受 黛芬
I know how you feel, Daphne.
但我们别无选择
But it's not like we have a choice.
况且大势已定
Besides, it's already done.
我们的案子已经全部结案
We've already closed all our cases
所有事情都已经解决了
and have absolutely no unfinished business.
没有需要我们处理的案件了
- None whatsoever.
我找到了
Eureka!
这个水晶球要多少钱?
How much for the crystal ball?
我们有水晶球?
We have a crystal ball?
呃 我不认为…
Um, I don't think...
把那个东西收起来
Like, put that thing away!
天哪 我认得那光芒
Oh, man.I know that glow.
薛吉?薛吉 是你吗?
Shaggy? Shaggy, is that you?
那玩意刚才是不是…
Did that thing just...
孩子们 这几个月来 我一直试着用这玩意联络你们
Kids, I've been trying to reach you on this thing for months.
黛芬 薛吉 史酷比 你们在哪里?
Daphne, Shaggy,Scooby-Doo, where are you?
我们在这里 怎么了 文森?
We're here. What's up, Vincent?
「文森」?
- "Vincent"?
我想他希望我们叫他「梵古尔先生」
I think he prefers "Mr. Van Ghoul."
不 叫我「文森」就行了
No, "Vincent" is fine.
听好 我找到他了
Listen, I found him.
或是说 他找到了我
Or rather he's found me.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你是说…
- You mean...
第13个也是最后一个幽灵
The 13th and final ghost.
你们必须立刻过来抓住他
You must come at once to catch him,
这样我们才能永远封印恶魔宝箱
so we can seal the chest of demons forever.
快点 我快拖不住他了…
Hurry, I can't hold him off any long...
文森?文森?
Vincent?Vincent?
我猜我们还是有事情没办完
Like, I guess we've got some unfinished business after all.
文森梵古尔是谁啊?
Who is Vincent Van Ghoul?
恶魔宝箱又是什么?
What's a chest of demons?
还有你们收个人支票吗?
And will you take a personal check?
不收
- No!
好吧 只是问问
All right, it's just a question.
黛芬 你要告诉我们 这是怎么回事吗?
Daphne, are you gonna tell us what's going on here?
我们说过我们永远不谈这件事
We said we'd never talk about this.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
文森有麻烦了 而这全是我们的错
Vincent's in trouble and it's all our fault.
「我们的错」?
"Our fault"?
听着 你们俩去参加夏令营的 那年夏天发生了一件事
Listen, something happened.That summer you were both away at camp.
真的幽灵?
Real ghosts?
别傻了
Don't be silly.
啊哈 在这里
Ah-ha, there it is.
呃 我怎么会认为 这件穿出去会很好看?
Ugh, how did I ever think this was practical?
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我不敢相信你从未告诉我们这件事
I can't believe you never told us about this.
这整个经历 让史酷比的心理受到了创伤
The whole experience really traumatized Scooby.
他差点精神崩溃
He almost had a nervous breakdown.
所以我们决定再也不提这件事
So we decided, never to bring it up again.
不过你说有13个幽灵
But you said there were 13 ghosts,
而你们只抓到12个
and you only caught 12.
难道你不怕最后没抓到的那个幽灵
Didn't you think with one still on the loose
会在某天再度出现吗?
that it might come up again someday?
听着 你不用担心史酷比
Listen, if you're worried about Scooby, don't be.
他已经克服了他的心魔了
He's conquered his demons.
至少克服了其中12个
Twelve of them, at least.
好耶
Yes.
你们觉得怎样啊?
What do you think?
哇 你哪位啊?
Whoa. Who are you?
你们俩穿什么碗糕啊?
What are you two wearing?
穿这样还好吧
Not nearly enough.
嗯哼
Nuh-uh.
放轻松 两位
Relax, boys.
我们已经应付了12个幽灵
We've handled 12 of these.
难道最后一个有办法宰了我们吗?
Will one more kill us?
伙计 我们真的很怕这种事情发生
Like, dude, that's the question, isn't it?
这个嘛 我们很想帮你 黛芬
Well, we'd love to help you, Daph,
但我刚刚卖♥♥掉神秘机器 所以…
but I just sold the Mystery Machine, so...
别担心 包在我身上
Don't worry. I've got it covered.
你也有一辆厢型车?
You have a van, too?
这不是厢型车
It's not a van.
这是战略型越野机动指挥中心
It's a strategic, all-terrain mobile command unit.
看起来像一辆厢型车
- It looks like a van.
它本来是厢型车
It was a van,
后来文森做了一些升级
then Vincent had a few upgrades installed.
「MM」?
"MM"?
弗雷德 你想多了
Don't worry, Freddie,
神秘机器只有一辆
there can be only one Mystery Machine.
那么MM指的是什么?
What does it stand for then?
让我猜猜 「神秘机器小姐」?
Let me guess. "the Miss-tery Machine"?
呃 不是 但那名字好多了
Um, no, but that's way better.
我们就这么叫它吧
Let's call it that.
好吧 无所谓 大家上车然后…
Okay, whatever, everybody hop in and, uh...
哦 等一下 这是手排车
Oh, wait, wait. This is a stick.
我不会开手排车
I can't drive a stick.
大家上车吧
Everybody in.
等你会开都天黑了
We're burning daylight.
这算巨著?
Grand tome?
拜托 这本书最多八百页
Please, it's barely 800 pages
而且绝大部分是索引
and most of it's the index.
威玛
- Velma.
你要我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
书里充满胡言乱语 象是
It's full of nonsense like,
「只有活人能打开恶魔宝箱」
"The chest of demons can only be opened
那是真的
"by the living."
那当然是真的
- That's true. - Of course, it's true.
因为死人不会打开东西
Because the dead don't open things.
他们什么事也不会做
They don't do anything.
他们已经死了
They're dead!
有第13个幽灵的情报吗?
Anything about the 13th ghost?
这个嘛 根据你告诉我的事
Well, according to what you've told me,
逃走的幽灵是阿斯摩太 恶魔之王
the one that got away is Asmodeus. King of demons.
也是所有邪灵中最强大的幽灵
The most powerful of all evil spirits.
天哪 早知道我们 就把那颗水晶球给扔了
Oh, man, like we should've gotten rid of that crystal ball
哦 那只是一则古老的传说而已啦
when we had the chance. Oh, it's just an old story.
什么…
- What the...
根本没有幽灵这种东西
There's no such thing as ghosts.
你以为我们是天生的胆小鬼吗?
You think we were born cowards?
姊妹 就算是假冒的食尸鬼和哥布林
Sister,the reason we're always on edge
我们也会感到害怕
around ghouls and goblins,
就是因为我们见过也对抗过 12个真正的幽灵
even fake ones, is that we've seen and fought 12 of the real thing.
大伙们 坐稳了
Hang on, gang.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
哇 发生什么事?
Whoa, what's happening?
我以为有人在跟踪我们 但我猜…
I thought someone was tailing us, but I guess...
哎呀
Yikes!
希望他有保险
I... I hope he's got insurance.
保险的对象是司机 没错吧?
- Insurance follows the driver, right?
没错
Yes!
好吧 那我们有麻烦了
Well, then we've got a problem.
哇
薛吉 史酷比 赶快想想办法啊
Shaggy, Scooby, pull it together and deploy countermeasures.
想办法?
Countermeasures?
啊?
Huh?
豁出去了
Here goes nothing.
这辆车可以喷浮油?
It shoots oil slicks?
接招吧
Take that.
这应该会让他手忙脚乱
电影精选列表