The recorded howling?
没错 那个是…
- That's right! Was that...
我的保全系统
My security system.
能把大家都赶跑
Keeps everyone away.
我就知道
I knew it!
那或许真有点用处
Not that it wasn't convincing.
但幽灵并非真实存在
- But ghosts aren't real.
但愿你说的是真的
I wish that were true.
不过别害怕 威玛
But fear not, Velma,
在我们事成之前
before we are finished,
我保证你会改变 你对幽灵和哥布林的看法
I promise you will change your mind about ghosts and goblins.
绝对不会
Never!
各位先生女士好
Pshht, hello, like, ladies and gentlemen.
我是罗杰斯机长
This is Captain Rogers.
我们现在进入喜马拉雅领空
We are now entering Himalayan airspace.
如果你朝飞机右侧往外看
If you look out to the right side of the plane,
你会看到一座 破烂的老旧闹鬼寺庙
you'll see a ratty old haunted temple.
怪了 我们第一次飞来这里时
Pshht.Funny, I don't remember seeing that courtyard
我不记得我看过那个庭院
the first time we flew in here.Funny,
不过当时我们可能忙着紧急迫降
Of course, we were a little busy crash-landing at the time.
不 等等 这次我行的
Nope. Hang on. I got it.
哦 啊 可恶
This time. Oh!
等等 这次我行的
Ah, drat.Hang on, I got it, I got it this time. Drat.
可恶
Daphne,
黛芬 我的惊吓民宿
my Air Boo n' Boo host
刚刚回传尖叫邮件到我的死亡手♥机♥上
just scream-mailed me back on my DiePhone.
「幽政服务」从未递送薛吉寄的包裹
The package from Shaggy was never delivered by the ghostal service.
怎么了?太多双关语了吗?
What? One too many puns?
可能有三四个双关话在里面
Three too many. Maybe four.
人都到哪里去了?
Where is everybody?
这里是全世界发生最多超自然现象的地方
It's a supernatural capital of the world.
(恶魔大恐慌 )
News reports say the whole village has been evacuated
整座村庄已经撤离了
due to demon infestation.
阿斯摩太
Asmodeus.
嘿 我们不是认识那家伙吗?
Hey, don't we know that guy?
他是第13个幽灵
He's the 13th ghost.
你们才刚在我的城♥堡♥里见过他
You just met him at my castle.
不 我不是在说恶魔
No, not him.
我在说他
Him!
(牦牛优格)
我喜欢他的调调
I like his style.
这就对了
That's it.
他出现在我们的车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会上
He was at our garage sale.
他确实在场
He was there.
哦 对耶 伯尼艾伦
Oh, yeah, Bernie Alan.
我还收着他跳票的支票
I still have the check he bounced.
现在他人在这里?
And he's here now?
这也太巧了
That's quite a coincidence.
根据我的经验 文森
In my experience, Vincent,
没有巧合这回事
there is no such thing.
我的歌♥剧望远镜
My opera glasses.
我们最好盯紧这名伯尼艾伦
We better keep a close eye on this Bernie Alan guy.
但别靠太近 好吗 大伙们?
But not too close, okay, gang?
他要逃跑了
We've got a runner.
看来他正朝着寺庙方向跑去
Looks like he's headed for the temple.
文森 你跟我和那两个小子 去追那名观光客
Vincent, you, me, and the boys are going to follow that tourist.
威玛 弗雷德 开着神秘机器小姐
Velma, Fred, take the Miss-tery Machine
到镇上寻找薛吉的…
into town to look for Shaggy's...
惊吓包裹
Scare package.
邮局有可能还留着包裹
It's possible the post office has been holding on to it.
当然了
But of course,
死信招领处
the dead letter office. Mail goes in,
邮件进了那里就再也出不来了
but it never comes out.
抱歉 毁坏…
Sorry, force of havoc.
呃 应该说这是我的习惯
Eh, habit.
有人吗?
Hello?
空无一人 村里其他地方也是这样
Deserted.Just like the rest of the village.
看来阿斯摩太抢先来到这里
Looks like Asmodeus got here first.
也许吧
Maybe.
(死信招领处)
来吧
Come on.
我们嘲笑文森 但他说得对
We laughed at Vincent, but he was right.
这地方令人毛骨悚然
This place is creepy.
我们越快找到薛吉的箱子 就能越快离开
The sooner we find Shaggy's box, the sooner we can leave.
他看起来好像迷路了
He looks lost.
我不太明白我们在做什么
I don't fully understand what we're doing.
这全是为了一张跳票的支票吗?
Is this all because of a bounced check?
不 不是 你自己说过
No, no, you said it yourself.
这家伙出现在这里实在是太巧了
It's a pretty strange coincidence this guy showed up here.
我想他知道一些我们不知道的事
I think he knows something we don't.
我们何不直接问他呢?
Why don't we just ask him?
这个人出了名地爱开空头支票
Like, the man's a notorious check bouncer.
我们永远问不出真♥相♥
We'd never get the truth.
除非…
Unless...
嘿 这就对了
Hey, that's right.
文森 老朋友
Vincent old buddy,
你何不对他施展吐真咒?
why don't you cast the truth-telling spell on him?
那应该能帮我们问到一些答案
That ought to get us some answers.
没错 当然了…
Right, of course,
呃 我想想
um...Let me see.
你们有听到什么声音吗?
Did you hear something?
哦 那只是史酷比的肚子在叫
Oh, like, that's just Scooby's stomach.
他已经超过七分钟没吃任何东西了
He hasn't eaten anything in over seven minutes.
不 我相信我也听到了
No, I believe I heard it, too.
声音从路上传来的
It came from down the road.
哦不 他不见了
Oh, no, he's gone.
来吧 我们必须…
Come on. We've got to...
真的不好意思
Excuse me.
不 史酷比 我想黛芬说得对
No, Scoob, I think Daphne's right.
那声音不是你 而是…
It wasn't you! It... It was...
这肯定是在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
快逃啊
- Like, run!
等等 这太奇怪了
Wait.This is crazy.
首先是我们在车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会上 遇到的那个人出现在这里
First the guy from our garage sale shows up.
现在我们去找文森时
Now the car that tried to run us
试图逼我们驶离道路的车子也来了
off the road on our way to find Vincent?
这当中有什么关联?
What's the connection?
然后还有更大的问题
And then there's the bigger question.
是什么?
What's that?
它现在为什么不朝我们冲过来?
Why isn't it coming for us right now?
哦不 引擎一直那样运转…
Oh, no. All that motor revving...
他是要引发…
He was starting an...
雪崩
Avalanche!
那个 黛芬 现在我们能不能…
Say, Daph, now can we...
快逃
Run!
不
No!
我的天哪…
Oh, my...
哇 哇
这些标签我想我们永远检查不完
I don't think we'll ever finish checking all these labels.
嘿 拜托 别放弃 威玛
Hey, come on. Don't give up,
你办得到的
Velma. You can do it.
威玛 威玛 威玛
Velma, Velma, Velma!
V─E─L─M─A
V-E-L-M-A.
她就是…
- She's the one who...
你在干嘛啊?
Why are you doing that?
你说得对
You're right.
我现在不知道 我在团队里该扮演什么角色
I don't know what my role is anymore.
啊?
Huh? Huh.
嗯 还真奇怪
- Okay, that was weird.
我去查看一下
I'll go check it out.
等等 感觉象是陷阱
Wait, it feels like a trap.
哦 威玛
Oh, Velma.
电影精选列表