他被打败 失去了他的凡人身分
He was defeated, stripped of his mortality,
被困在无法逃脱的特制监狱
trapped in a specially-crafted inescapable prison.
不幸的是
Where, unfortunately,
他在狱中只能等待
he had nothing but to wait and
并增强他原本就很强大的力量
grow his already substantial powers.
他生前叫做阿萨玛德梵古尔
In life, he was called Asamad Van Ghoul.
但现在他的名字是…
But now he goes by...
阿斯摩太
Asmodeus.
我是梵古尔家的最后一人
I'm the last of the Van Ghouls.
因此 我祖先的罪行可说是我的责任
And as such, the crimes of my ancestor are my responsibility
我一个人的责任
and mine alone.
很抱歉我从未告诉过你们
I'm sorry I never told you.
老糊涂
Old fool!
一切都结束了
It's finished!
宝箱是我的
The chest is mine!
啊 哦
Ugh! Oh!
他要释放幽灵了 我们太迟了
He's releasing the ghosts! We're too late.
大家怎么那么消极啊?
What kind of attitude is that?
啊
Ah...
拿出精神来 没错 就是这样
Get out of your mind. That's right.
拿出精神来 怎么样…
How about taking out the spirit
算了 时机不太对
You know what? Bad timing.
威玛 趁现在 使用吸鬼器
Velma, now!Use the Vacuu-Spook!
不
No.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
梵古尔先生 有一件事我很在意
Mr. Van Ghoul, something's bothering me.
是这个味道吗?
Is it the smell?
过去一整天 我看到我相信的一切被彻底推♥翻♥
In the last day, I've seen everything I believed turned upside down.
幽灵和恶魔确实存在
Ghosts and demons were real.
所以我决定遵守那一套规则
So I decided to play by that set of rules.
你在说什么?
- What are you saying?
我要说的是规则就是规则
I'm saying that rules are rules.
而恶魔宝箱的第一条规则
And the first rule of the chest of demons
就是只有活人才能打开宝箱
is that it can only be opened by the living.
哎呀 说得没错
Why, that's right!
对 没错
Yes, it is.
我想我们是时候来瞧瞧
I think it's time we see who
恶魔之王的真面目
this king of demons really is.
不
No!
不可能
It... It can't be.
我亲眼看到你死去
I saw you die.
你看到的是幻影
You saw an illusion.
我一向擅长施展幻影
I was always good with illusions.
骗倒巫师的魔术师
The magician that tricked the wizard.
可是为什么?
- But why?
我想要宝箱 文森
I wanted the chest, Vincent.
但是你不肯放手
But you wouldn't let it go.
你认为它呼唤你
You thought it called to you.
你从未看清它其实是什么
You never saw for what it really is.
一件古老、美丽又无价的文物
An artifact.Ancient, beautiful, and priceless.
无价?
Priceless?
那么你怎么会出一千万美元?
Then how'd you come up with 10 million?
那是你出的价码 不是吗 昆西?
That's your asking number, isn't it, Quinch?
伯尼艾伦?
Bernie Alan?
哇 你真是不速之客
Boy, are you a bad penny.
而且很擅长开空头支票
More like a bad check.
「伯尼艾伦」?
"Bernie Alan"?
哈 才怪
Ha, I think not.
范斯林克雷特
Vance Linklater.
国际刑♥警♥组织卧底警探
Undercover Interpol
兼业余花式溜冰选手
detective and amateur figure skater.
上吧 各位
Swarm, boys.
我们追踪老昆西已经好几个月了
We've been tracking old Quinchie here for months
从他开始联♥系♥世上最富有的收藏家
ever since he began reaching out to the world's wealthiest collectors
说要出♥售♥传说中的恶魔宝箱时 就在注意他了
about selling them the legendary chest of demons.
但在你们的车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会之后
But the trail went cold after
我们就没了线索 孩子们
your garage sale, kids.
幸好我刚好来镇上
So, lucky I was in town
参加喜马拉雅山脉的男子滑冰准决赛
for the upper Himalayas Men's Interpretive Semi-finals.
如果你是警♥察♥
Like, if you're a cop,
那么你为什么要逃离我们?
then, like, why did you run away from us?
我害怕青少年
I'm afraid of teenagers.
所以这只是为了 从贩售古代遗物中获利
So it was only about profiting off the sale of an ancient relic.
从来就不是什么释放13个幽灵
It was never about releasing the 13 ghosts.
说到这个 他们到哪去了?
Like, speaking of which, where are they?
为何会冒出那么多雾气?
What was with all that vapor?
好恶 放很久的三明治
Yech, old sandwich.
哦 老兄
Oh, man!
怎么了 薛吉?
- What is it, Shaggy?
我想我寄错恶魔宝箱给文森了
I think I shipped Vincent the wrong chest of demons.
这个是我向弗林弗兰买♥♥的冷藏箱
This... This one's the cooler I bought off Flim Flam.
就说我卖♥♥出过一个
Told you I sold one.
这依然无法解释灯光、尖叫与烟雾
That still doesn't explain the lights and screaming mist.
那只是非常酷炫的一个特效而已
That's just part of the premium, total-immersion package.
好了 你们这些孩子帮了大忙
Well, you kids have been a great help.
你们应该考虑把解决谜团当正职
You should think about solving mysteries full-time.
等一下 我们还没完呢
Wait a second. We're not done here.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
嗯?
Huh?
如果这件事情没有这些小鬼来乱
I would've gotten away with it...
我就可以逍遥法外了
...if it weren't for you meddling kids?
这样讲就对了
That's better.
对不起 老朋友
I'm sorry, old friend.
为冒充我的祖先道歉吗?
For impersonating my ancestor?
还有这个
And for this.
我的车来了
That's my ride.
别那么惊讶的样子
Don't look so shocked.
我们必须阻止他
- We've gotta stop him.
哦 就让他走吧
Oh, just let him go.
不 那辆车子的引擎
No, that car's engine,
如果他继续让引擎那样子运转…
if he keeps running it like that...
雪崩 你说得对
The avalanche! You're right!
莫提佛 你必须听我说 引擎…
Mortifer, you must listen. The engine...
在我听来好得很
Sounds fine to me.
再会了 文森
So long, Vincent!
莫提佛 你这傻瓜 停下来
Mortifer, you fool! Stop!
不
No!
阿萨玛德
Asamad.
他安息了
He's at peace.
阿萨玛德梵古尔终于能安息了
Asamad Van Ghoul can finally rest.
我不明白
I... I don't understand.
这个嘛 那可能跟这个翻译有关
Well, it might have something to do with this translation.
「在完成复仇之前」
"Asmodeus will not rest
「阿斯摩太将不会安息」
"until he achieves his revenge."
只是古梵文的「复仇」长得很像
Only the ancient Sanskrit word for "revenge"
「救赎」这个词
looks a lot like the word for "redemption."
阿萨玛德梵古尔有很多时间
Asamad Van Ghoul had a lot of time
在恶魔宝箱里反省他的罪行
and a chest of demons to consider his misdeeds.
他不是想要复仇 他想要获得救赎
He wasn't looking for vengeance.
如果我非猜不可
He wanted to be redeemed.
我会说第13个幽灵 你的祖先
If I had to guess, I'd say the 13th ghost,
像守护天使般照看着你
your ancestor, was watching out for you like a guardian angel.
现在你平安无事 他终于能安息了
And now that you're safe, he can finally rest.
对 说得没错 我很确定是这样
Yes, that's right. I'm sure it is.
你们疯了吗?那只是一大堆的…
Like, are you guys nuts? That was just a big glob of...
我为你朋友的事感到遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
嗯?
Huh?
没关系
It's all right.
我会去监狱里探望他的
I can always visit him in the ghoul-ag.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be fine.
电影精选列表