瞧 黛芬 你还满有领袖风范的
See, Daph, you got this leadership thing in the bag.
你只是需要一点鼓励
All you needed was a little encouragement.
一段啦啦队表演
A cheering section!
你不是要拿出彩球吧?
You're not about to whip out the pom-poms, are you?
我是认真的
I mean it.
很抱歉我以前不曾看出来 黛芬
I'm sorry if I never saw it before, Daph,
但你是驱动整个团队的引擎
but you're the engine that makes this whole team run.
噢
Aw,
我或许是引擎 但司机永远是你
I may be the engine,but you'll always be the driver.
你想罗杰斯机长会让我驾驶飞机吗?
You think that, uh,Captain Rogers will let me fly the plane?
只要你别碰紧急煞车就好
As long as you stay away from the emergency brake.
威玛
Velma!
所以在那一切之后…
So, after all that...
的确 我又成为一名怀疑论者了
Indeed, my healthy skepticism is back.
但愿永远是这样
Hopefully for good.
那么你说的那些
What about all that stuff
关于阿萨玛德梵古尔的事呢?
you said about Asamad Van Ghoul?
那些故事一直是文森这辈子的重心
Those stories have been central to Vincent's entire life.
我不想从他身上剥夺这点
I didn't wanna take that away from him.
所以那是你捏造的
So you made it up.
好吧 没关系
Okay, fine, the
第13个幽灵搞半天是冒牌货
13th ghost turned out to be fake.
但前面12个幽灵要怎么说?
But what about the first 12?
因为高海拔缺氧产生的集体幻觉
Mass hallucinations from high-altitude oxygen deprivation.
毕竟这里是喜马拉雅山
I mean, it is the Himalayas.
好吧 但你的近距离接触要怎么说?
Okay, but what about your close encounter?
对啊 你想会是什么抓住我们
Yeah, what do you think grabbed
然后又把我们送到那座山上?
us and flew us up that mountain?
我很高兴你这样问
I'm glad you asked.
当然天很黑我又弄丢了眼镜
It was dark and I lost my glasses.
然后呢?
And?
滑雪缆车啊
Ski lift.
- 饶了我吧 - 哦 威玛
- Oh, give me a break. - Oh, come on.
显然我们走到了滑雪缆车的路径上
Clearly, we wandered into the path of a ski lift,
然后我们的衣服被钩住了
and our clothes got caught.
我现在可以在手♥机♥上找到十几篇
I could pull up a dozen articles about similar incidents
关于类似意外的文章
on my phone right now.
好吧 没关系
Okay, fine,
我会向你们证明幽灵只是虚构的
I'll prove to you that ghosts are just stories.
真正的恶魔宝箱
The real chest of demons.
你能相信它一直都在厢型车里
Can you believe it was in the van with
和薛吉的行李放在一起吗?
Shaggy's luggage the entire time?
- 你在做什么? - 你疯了吗?
- What are you doing? - Are you nuts?
是啊 威玛 我是说
Yeah, Velma, I mean,
万一你搞错了怎么办?
what if you're wrong?
呃 好吧
Ugh, fine.
怎么了?
- What?
没什么
Nothing.
哦 嘿 薛吉
Oh, hey, Shaggy,
这箱是你要的东西
here's that case you asked for.
(超好运欢乐汁)
超好运欢乐汁
Lotsa Luck Joy Juice.
噢 弗林弗兰 我记得这玩意
Aw, Flim Flam, I remember this stuff.
就说它能融化任何东西吧
Told you it could melt anything.
你确定你不要和我们一起
Like, are you sure you don't wanna join us
搭横渡大西洋的「鬼」航♥班♥吗?
on our trans-haunt-tlantic flight?
不了 总得有人留下来
Nah, somebody's gotta stick around
告诉观光客阿斯摩太的故事
and tell the tourists the tale of Asmodeus.
那个差点统治世界的恶魔王
The demon king who almost ruled the world.
我想你还要靠衍生的商品大赚一笔
And make a tiny profit off the merchandising, I suspect.
别担心 文森
Don't worry, Vince,
我不会提到莫提佛的名字
I'll leave old Mortifer's name out of it.
谢谢 弗林弗兰
Thank you, Flim Flam.
下次我到镇上参加巫师集♥会♥时再见了
I'll see you when I'm in town for my coven's next meeting.
拜
Bye.
看在老天份上 弗林弗兰
And for ghoulness sake, Flim Flam,
不要惹上麻烦了
please, stay out of trouble.
这我无法保证 文森
No promises, Vinnie.
这才是我的朋友
That's my boy.
拜
Bye!
再见了 运动迷
So long, sports fans.
一切都还好吗?
Everything okay?
很好 只是在想我们团队要不干了
Yeah, just thinking about our impending retirement.
这个嘛 我当领袖的最后一项命令
Well, as my last official act as leader,
就是要继续干下去
I'm calling it off.
啊?
- Huh?
这是我们最擅长的事 弗雷德
This is what we do best, Freddie.
我还不打算放弃
I'm not ready to give it up,
只因为我们犯了一个小错误
just because we made one tiny mistake.
顺便一提 我还是不相信
And by the way, I'm still not convinced
老农夫摩根完全是清白的
old Farmer Morgan was totally innocent.
我同意 首先
I agree! First off,
幽灵的秘密巢穴里
the guy's boot prints
到处都是那家伙的鞋印
were all over the ghost's secret lair.
第二…
- Second...
仿牦牛肉干?
Imitation yak jerky?
有人要仿牦牛肉干吗?
Imitation yak jerky, anyone?
等一下
Hang on a second.
薛吉 如果你在这里
Shaggy, if you're back here,
那么是谁在开飞机?
who's flying the plane?
史酷比嘟比嘟
Scooby-Dooby-Doo!
电影精选列表