一头扎进太平洋里
as soon as it runs out of gas.
好吧
Okay. Mm.
相信我
Trust me.
我的天
Oh, my god!
准备好了吗
You ready?
-我看起来像准备好了吗 -是
- Do I sound ready?! - Yep!
我们很久没有上二垒了
It's been a while since I got you to second base.
劳伦斯·海耶斯博士的严重警告
With a grave warning from Dr. Lawrence Hayes
正通过各大频道播出
blanketing the airwaves...
旧金山已启动疏散程序
San Francisco has begun evacuation procedures.
美国海岸警卫队请求有船只的个人
The Coast Guard is asking anyone with access to a boat
志愿协助疏散...
to please volunteer in the process --
...加州中♥央♥谷地断层线的地质运动
...fault line in the Central Valley.
目前旧金山的断层线尚未移♥动♥
Their end of the fault line has not moved yet.
旧金山将再次出现地震
San Francisco is going to get hit again,
规模将比这次更大
And this will be a much bigger monster.
希望我对人们发出了足够的警告
I hope we've given everyone enough warning.
要来了 是吗
This is it, isn't it?
我现在多么希望我是错的
Right now, I wanna be so wrong.
大家快找掩护
Everyone, take cover!
这里的地震很快会结束
This will be over soon here.
为旧金山市民祈祷吧
But pray for the people of San Francisco.
你知道"诺布"是一种俚语
Did you know "nob" is a slang term
意思是"有钱"或"富裕"吗
which means "rich" or "wealthy".
它也是"贵族"一词的简写
It's a shortened version of the word "nobility",
因为以前的豪门望族在诺布山居住
because of the families that live there.
它被暗讽为"势利眼山"
It is also derisively known as "snob hill".
怎么了
What is it?
那栋楼是丹尼尔建的
Daniel built that building.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我靠
Oh, shit.
快走 快走
Move! Move!
快 奥利
Come on, Ollie!
奥利
Ollie!
我想回家
I want to go home now!
你要坚强
Just hold on!
没事的 我发誓
It's gonna be okay. I promise!
那些人会没命的
They're gonna get killed out there.
到球场边上去
Em, get to the side of the stadium.
我马上就来 马上就来
I'll be right there. I'll be right there!
这里不安全 到球场边上去
It's not safe here. Get to the side of the stadium!
马上到球场边上去
Go to the side of the stadium right now!
这栋楼要塌了 快跑
This building's gonna collapse. You need to move!
快 快离开马路
Hurry! You gotta get off the street!
到球场边上去 快
Get to the side of the stadium! Right now!
到球场边上去 球场边
Side of the stadium. Get to the side of the stadium!
快 跑起来 离开马路
Come on. Come on. Come on. Off the street!
去球场 球场边
Get to the stadium. Side of the stadium!
快离开马路
Come on! Get out of the street!
没事了 有我在
It's all right! I got you.
有我在 起来
I got you. And up!
-这里 雷 -抱着她
- Over here, Ray! - Take her.
-快 抱着她 -好的
- Here. Take her, em. - I got her!
你会没事的 会没事的
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
没事的
It's all right.
大家快趴下
Everybody down!
大家还好吗 有人受伤吗
Everybody okay? Anybody hurt?
没有
No.
艾玛 你没事吧
Emma. You okay?
你怎么知道我们这样就会安全
How'd you know we'd be safe?
一定要靠着坚固的东西
Just get up against something sturdy.
保护好自己
Protect yourself.
生命三角
Triangle of life.
走吧
Let's go.
她一定不会有事的
She's gonna be okay.
但我们要怎么穿过那片灾区
But how do we get through that?
不从那走 我们绕道过去
We don't. We go around it.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我们得把玻璃拔♥出♥来♥
We have to get that out of there.
如果你这样走 会造成更大的伤害
If you try walking with it, it could cause more damage.
会很疼 你准备好了吗
This is gonna hurt. Are you ready?
本
Ben!
我没事 我没事
I'm all right. I'm all right.
你这条腿还能走路吗
Do you think you could put some weight on it?
我没事
I'm all right.
我们得继续赶路 我们得爬到那座山上去
We have to keep moving. We gotta get up that hill.
好吧 来
Okay. Here.
他们的震级有多高
How bad did they get hit?
9.6
9.6.
有记载以来最严重的地震
Largest quake in recorded history.
不
Oh, no.
火势已经烧了一段时间了
Coit's been burning a while.
她肯定去别处了
She's gone someplace else.
你在哪呢 宝贝 你在哪
Now, where are you, baby? Where are you?
你的备选计划是什么
What's your Plan B?
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What's happening?
我们得走了
We gotta go.
水面像那样突降就说明海啸要来了
Water being pulled out like that's a tsunami.
我们必须马上离开这个海湾
We gotta get outta the bay, now.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait. Wait, wait a second,
-让我歇一会 -让你歇一会
- just give me one second. - Give you a second.
天啊
God!
天气部门已经发出对加州北部和中部的
The weather service has issued a tsunami warning
沿海地区发出海啸警报
for coastal areas of northern and central California,
地区包括马林县 纳帕县
including the following counties: Marin, Napa,
旧金山和蒙特利
San Francisco and Monterey.
快走 我们得走了
Come on, guys. We gotta go!
我们得赶紧走 动作要快
We gotta go! We gotta move fast!
我们得去丹尼尔的大楼
We gotta get to Daniel's building.
雷
Ray.
我看到了
I see it!
好吧 抓稳了
All right, hold on!
我们要在它到达顶峰前冲过去
We gotta get over it before it crests!
加油啊 加油啊
Come on! Come on!
我们会挺过去的 会挺过去的
We're gonna make it. We're gonna make it!
该死
Oh, shit!
雷
Ray!
该死
Shit.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
我们还不够高
We're not high enough.
趴下 趴下 找掩护
Get-- get down! Get down! Take cover!
奥利 抓紧了
Hold on tight, Ollie!
本
Ben!
奥利
Ollie.
水还在上涨
The water's still rising.
我们得再往高处爬
We have to get higher.
这边
This way!
本
Ben.
奥利 来 抓着我
Ollie, come. Grab on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
雷 她会在哪
Where is she, Ray?
她是个聪明的孩子
She's a smart girl.
她肯定知道往高层里面跑
She'd know to head for one of these high-rises.
我们只需要找到她
We just gotta find her.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们得处理一下你那条腿
We need to take a look at that leg.
好了 奥利 去找找看
Okay. Ollie, see if there's something
有什么可以当绷带用的东西
that we can use as a bandage.
再看看能不能找到干净水
And see if you can find clean water.