好了
Okay.
好吧 看看情况如何
Okay. Let's see what we're dealing with here.
怎么了
What?
你真是太令人难以置信了
You're absolutely... unbelievable.
妈妈肯定会很喜欢她
Mum's going to love her.
这里面有几条毛巾
There are a few towels in here.
太好了
Oh, great.
我去找点水
I'll look for some water.
跳啊 快
Just jump! Come on!
我接住你了
I got you.
我看到一条船 船上有人
Hey! I can see some people in a boat!
不可能 不可能
No way. No way!
是我的父母
Those are my parents!
妈 爸
Mom! Dad!
妈 救命啊
Mom! Help!
爸
Dad! Hey!
爸 妈
Dad! Mom!
妈
Mom!
他们听不见
They can't hear us.
怎么了
What?
艾玛 如果我们不能很快找到她
Em, if we don't get to her soon,
就得去加油了
we're gonna need some gas.
我们最多还有一到一个半小时
We got maybe an hour, hour and a half tops before we--
雷
Ray.
等 等会
H-hold on.
天啊 天啊 是布雷克
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, it's Blake!
-天啊 -艾玛
- Oh, my God! - Emma!
我们找到她了
We found her.
布雷克
Blake!
奥利
Ollie!
奥利 奥利
Ollie! Ollie!
奥利
Ollie!
奥利
Ollie!
我抓住你了 我抓住你了
I've got you! I've got you!
布雷克呢
Where's Blake?
她还在那边
She's back there!
待在这别动 奥利
Stay here, Ollie.
布雷克
Blake!
布雷克
Blake! Bla--
不 不 不
No! No! No!
这栋楼要塌了 我们得走了
The building's sinking! We have to move.
我们得往上走
We have to move up.
快 奥利 快点
Come on, Ollie, hurry!
不 不 不 不 天啊 布雷克
No, no, no, no. Oh, my God, Blake!
艾玛 你来开
Em, take the wheel.
我看到入口了 我去救她
I see a way in. I'm going after her.
雷
Ray!
我会把她带回来的
I'm bringin' her back.
我保证
I promise.
布雷克
Blake!
爸
Dad!
-别担心 -门堵住了
- Don't worry. - The door's blocked!
布雷克 别担心 我会救你出来的
Blake, don't worry. I'm gonna get you outta here.
知道吗 我会救你的
Okay? I'm gettin' you out!
爸 我好害怕
Daddy, I'm scared.
我没氧气了
I'm running out of air!
爸 我觉得我坚持不住了
Daddy, I don't think I can do this.
布雷克 你坚持住 坚持住
Blake, you hold on, hold on!
去那边
There!
本 我不想布雷克死
Ben, I don't want Blake to die.
她不会死的
She's not going to die.
我回去救她 好吗
I'm going back for her. Okay?
但我需要你待在这
But I need you to stay here.
好吗
Okay?
好小子
Good boy.
奥利
Ollie!
本
Ben!
爬到我背上来 爬到我背上来 奥利
On my back! On my back, Ollie!
布雷克会死的
Blake's going to die.
对不对
Isn't she?
爸
Dad.
好了
All right.
爸
Dad.
我爱你 爸
I love you, dad.
请 请你告诉
And please, please tell...
请你告诉妈妈我也爱她
Please tell mom that I love her, too.
布雷克 不许你放弃
Blake, don't you quit on me!
爸 对不起 爸爸
Daddy. I'm sorry, dad.
布雷克
Blake!
布雷克
Blake!
不
No!
布雷克
Blake!
布雷克 布雷克
Blake! Blake!
让开 奥利 让开 让开
Move, Ollie. Move-move.
拜托 喘气 布雷克
Come on. Breathe, Blake.
喘气 亲爱的
Breathe, honey.
我们得离开这 把窗户砸开
We gotta get outta here. Break a window!
天啊
Oh, my God.
让开 别挡在那
Move! Get outta the way!
小心
Watch out!
上船 快 快
Get on! Let's go! Let's go!
去 去 奥利 快去
Move. Move, Ollie, move.
-快啊 雷 -接住她 艾玛
- Come on, Ray. - Take her, Emma.
我接住了 没事了
I got her. It's okay.
好了
Here you go.
醒醒 亲爱的 拜托
Wake up, honey. Come on.
我抱住她了 带我们离开这 艾玛
Get her. Get us outta here, Em!
-好的 -这栋楼要倒了
- Okay. - The building's coming down.
大家趴下
Everybody down!
好了 布雷克
Okay, Blake.
我和你♥爸♥爸 我们都在这
Okay, dad and I, we're right here now.
我们都在
We're right here.
呼吸 布雷克 呼吸
Breathe, Blake. Breathe.
加油啊
Come on.
-别离开我 -呼吸 拜托
- Don't leave me. - Breathe. Come on.
我和爸爸都在你身边 知道吗
Dad and I are right here, all right?
雷
Ray...
我的宝贝
My baby.
我不要也失去你
I'm not gonna lose you, too.
不
No.
加油啊
Come on.
天啊
Oh. Oh, my God.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
妈妈
Mom.
我在呢 我在呢
I'm right here. I'm right here.
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
我们现在更清晰地
We are now getting a better picture
了解到毁坏的程度
of the scale of the devastation.
在很多地方都能看到这样的景象
And this was the sight in many neighborhoods:
家人和朋友们相拥在一起
families and friends huddled together,
惊魂未定却感激生命还在
shaken but grateful to still be alive.
地震学家们将会密切关注
Seismologists will be keeping a close watch
全球的所有构造板块
on all of the world's tectonic plates
因为圣安德烈亚斯地震
as the San Andreas quake
可能会对全球造成连锁反应
could have rippling effects throughout the globe.
在国内 随着地震逐渐平息
Closer to home, nerves are finally calming
东岸的人们终于可以安心了
on the east coast where the shaking was...
你干得很棒
You did good.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是大家的努力
We all did.