Your parents will be worried sick.
谢谢
Thank you.
往大道上走
Stay on the street.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
给我让开
Get out of my way!
那是我的位置
Hey! That was my spot!
知道吗 你刚才和布雷克通话时
You know, when you were talking to Blake
是我们失去梅洛里以来我第一次听见
that was the first time I heard you say Mallory's name
你说她的名字
since we lost her.
你知道布雷克还留着
Hey, do you know that Blake keeps pictures
旧金山之行的照片吗
from our San Francisco trip?
知道 在她的纪念物盒子里
Yeah, in her memory box.
真讽刺啊 我们又要故地重游了
It's ironic. Us heading back up there.
那次玩的很开心
It was a fun trip.
这是哪里
Where are we?
贝克斯菲尔德 或者说它的残部
Bakersfield. Or what's left of it.
离旧金山还有九十分钟
We're just about ninety minutes from San Francisco.
雷
Ray?!
你是不是把引擎关了
Did you just turn off the engine?
是的 变速箱故障
Yeah, we got a gearbox failure.
肯定是因为洛杉矶被撞的那下
Must've been that hit we took in L.A.
我现在要自旋降落了
I'm gonna have to autorotate down.
自旋什么
A-auto-what?
就是坠落
We're gonna crash.
-好吧 好的 -抓紧
- Right. Okay. - Hold on.
开始了
Here we go.
抓紧
Hold on!
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
快到了 快到了
Almost there. Almost there.
只要停那里就好
Just gonna set it down right here.
身上都是汽油了 得赶紧离开
We got fuel all over us. We need to get outta here.
快 我们走
Come on. We gotta go.
-低下身子 底下身子 -好的
- Stay low. Stay low. - Okay.
没事 我们继续走
It's okay. We just gotta keep movin'.
-继续走 -好的
- Just gotta keep movin'. - All right.
给我
Give it to me!
不 那是我的
No! It's mine!
走走走 快走快走
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
进去进去进去
Get in, get in, get in, get in.
看来是偷来的
Looks like it's been stolen.
好吧 那再让我们偷一次
All right. Well, we'll steal it again.
雷
Ray.
慢点
Easy.
这辆车是我的
I'll be needin' that truck.
想都别想
Not today.
我的天
Oh, my god.
本次地震震中
The quake centered
位于洛杉矶市中心以西32公里附近
about twenty miles east of downtown Los Angeles.
目前大量信♥号♥♥塔倒塌
Cell towers are down.
城市大部分地区供电中断
Most of the city's electricity, down.
对外通讯完全中断
Communication at a virtual standstill.
预计南加州地区
The devastation to Southern California
灾情严重
is expected to be massive.
整个加州将遭受严重打击
In fact, the entire state will take a hit.
我们已接到目前所在建筑的倒塌报告...
We're already getting reports of collapsed buildings...
成功了
We're in.
覆盖从旧金山北部至整个湾区
As far north as San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area.
目前至少还发生过五次余震
There have been at least five aftershocks
可以开始了
Okay. Here we go.
制♥作♥人表示灾后首次
Uh, producers are telling us
接到来自洛杉矶的现场报道
we have our first live feed from Los Angeles.
准备 五 四...
We're rolling. Five, four...
塞雷娜·约翰逊在加州理工学院
Serena Johnson is on the ground
地震学中心为您报道
at the Seismology Center at Caltech.
你好 克里斯
Hello, Chris.
在我身边的是劳伦斯·海耶斯博士
I'm here with Dr. Lawrence Hayes,
加州理工学院地震研究系常务主任
Executive Director for Earthquake Studies at Caltech.
他与研究伙伴金·帕克博士
He and his research partner, Dr. Kim Park,
共同建立了能够预测地震的模型
have come up with a model that predicts earthquakes.
他们预测出这次洛杉矶的地震
They knew LA was going to get hit.
但却被置之不理
But nobody listened to them.
现在请听他说 交给你了 博士
It's time now to listen. Go ahead, Doctor.
好的 以地震学术语来讲
Okay. Um, in seismology terms,
我们现在经历的是地震群现象
what we're experiencing is what we call a swarm event.
基本上 整个加州的
Um, basically, California's
地质构造发生了位移
entire tectonic plate has shifted.
是的 我们似乎发现
Yes, it seems the quake we experienced here
洛杉矶地震对北至旧金山的
in Los Angeles did major damage
广大地区造成了严重破坏
all the way up in San Francisco.
没错 但他们感受到的地震
Yeah. Yeah, but the earthquake that they felt
来自加州中♥央♥谷地断层线的
was from movement along the fault line
地质运动
in the Central Valley.
目前旧金山的断层线尚未移♥动♥
Their end of the fault line has not moved yet.
但重要的一点是人们必须知道
Uh, more importantly, people need to know
地震还没有结束
that the shaking is not over.
我说的不是余震
And it's not aftershocks I'm talking about.
旧金山将再次出现地震
San Francisco will get hit again.
规模将比这次更大
And it's going to be a bigger monster this time.
模型预测的地震强度为9.5级或更高
Our models are predicting a 9.5 or greater.
加州即将出现的下一次地震
It will be so big that even though it's happening
强度十分之高
here in California
甚至在东海岸也会有震感
you will feel it on the East Coast.
现在我强烈警告各位
Now, I cannot emphasize this enough
请旧金山全体市民注意
to the people of San Francisco:
你们必须马上撤离 马上
You need to get out. And I mean now.
如果无法撤离
And, if you can't,
请你务必设法
you need to find any means possible
蹲下 寻找掩护 并抓牢固定物体
to drop, cover and hold on.
因为这样也许能救你一命
Because your life is gonna depend on it.
愿上帝与你们同在
God be with you.
旧金山
洛杉矶地区
Aftershocks continue
持续发生余震...
to rock the Los Angeles area...
你有没有想过如果梅洛里还在世的话
You ever think about what our life would be like
我们的生活会是怎样
if we hadn't lost Mallory?
建议市民...
People are advised to...
别说了
Em, don't.
我常常这么想
I do. All the time.
我们已经走出来了
We've moved on.
不 我们没有走出来
No, we didn't move on.
我们一直在原地踏步
We stopped moving.
她的死不是你的错
You didn't lose her on your watch.
但我还是永远失去她了
No. But I lost her.
我们现在能不谈这个吗
Can we not talk about this?
你欠我一个交代
You owe it to me.
这件事
This!
她死后 这是你谈得最多的一次
This is the most I've gotten out of you since she died.
我想知道真♥相♥ 雷
I need to know, Ray.
是我的错吗 我做错了什么
Was-was it me? What did I do?
我从没有怪过你
Because I never blamed you.
我不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about it.
这已经不重要了 她已经不在了
I-it doesn't matter. She's gone.
现在你也要离开我了
Now you're gone.
还有什么意义
What's the point?
我想意义在于
I guess the point is
这就是为什么我离开了你
this is why I didn't stick around.
当心 当心
Hey! Look out! Watch out!
快停车
Hey! Hey! You have to stop!
雷
Ray!
这是什么
What is this?
圣安地列斯断层
The San Andreas Fault.