Powers of ten!
所以现在比之前强烈百倍
So it's a hundred times stronger now!
别担心
Don't worry.
加州理工学院可能是现在最安全的地方
Caltech is probably the safest place to be right now.
教授 似乎整条圣安地列斯断层线
Professor! It looks like the whole San Andreas Fault line
都开始活动了
is being activated.
而且它正朝着旧金山蔓延
And it's heading towards San Francisco.
好了 完成了
All right. All done.
好了
Okay.
遇见你真好 奥利
Well, it was really nice to meet you, Ollie.
我希望你在这玩得开心
I hope you have fun while you're here.
再见 布雷克 我也很开心遇见你
Bye, Blake. It was nice meeting you, as well.
再见
Goodbye.
我差点忘了
Oh, and, um I almost forgot.
我借用一下你的书可以吗
Do you mind if I borrow your book for a second?
告诉本 我会为他美言几句的
Tell Ben that I'll put in a good word for him.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
真想快点长大啊
I can't wait to be twenty.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
是地震
It's an earthquake!
快开 快开 快带我们离开这
Well, go, go, go! Get us outta here!
天啊
Oh, god.
快开 快点 快点
Go! Hurry, hurry!
对 快开
Yes! Go, go, go!
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
糟了 快开
Oh, shit! Go!
我的腿
My legs!
你没事吧 天啊
You okay? Oh, my god.
我的天 他死了 他...
Oh my god! He's-he's dead! He--
-布雷克 布雷克 -他死了
- Blake? Blake? Blake. - He's dead.
你没事吧 你受伤了吗
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
没没 我觉得 觉得没受伤
N-no-no, I don't think- I don't think so.
但我的腿卡住了
But my legs are stuck.
加油
Come on.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我们会救你出来的 好吗
We're gonna get you outta here. Okay?
天哪 好的
Oh, god. Okay.
想想 想想
Think. Think.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
布雷克 我去找人帮忙
Blake, I'm gonna go for help.
-别 丹尼尔 -我马上回来
- No, Daniel-- - I'll be right back.
-我马上回来 -别 丹尼尔 别走
- I'll be right back. - No, Daniel. Don't.
求你别丢下我
Please don't leave me alone!
丹尼尔 别走 丹尼尔
Daniel! No, Daniel.
快走
Keep moving!
-快 快点 跑 -救命啊
- Come on. Hurry! Let's go! - Help!
-救命 -动起来
- Help! - Keep moving!
-动起来 快走 -救命
- Keep moving! Let's go! - Help!
下面有个女孩被困在林肯车里了
There's a girl trapped in a town car!
-在哪 -停车场
- Where? - In the parking garage!
你得救救她 天哪
You gotta come help. Oh, god!
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
快出大楼 往外跑
Out of the building! Get outside!
雷迪克先生 雷迪克先生
Mr. Riddick! Mr. Riddick?
雷迪克先生
Mr. Riddick!
救命啊
Help me!
快快快
Come on! Come on!
让让
Move it.
布雷克
Blake.
天哪
Oh, my god.
-苏珊 -艾玛
- Susan! - Emma!
苏珊 我们得赶紧去屋顶
Susan! We gotta get to the roof!
我们得赶紧走
We've gotta get out of here!
不 这边
No! This way!
给我让开
Get out of my way!
苏珊 苏珊
Susan! Susan!
神啊
Oh, god!
天哪
Oh, my god.
这边 快过来
This way! Get over here!
-夫人 快走 -好的好的
- Ma'am, we got to go! - Okay. Okay.
快走 快走
Keep moving! Keep moving!
拉里萨
Larissa!
拉里萨 你得跟我走
Larissa, you have to come with me!
我们得去楼顶上
We've gotta get to the roof!
各位
Everybody!
等等 我们得往上走
Wait! We've gotta go up!
神啊 我的神啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
雷 你可千万得来啊
Ray, you better be right about this.
雷
Ray.
完了 这下完了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Uh...
那边
Up there!
好悬
Oh, shit.
加油 艾玛 我们得走了
Come on, Emma. Come on. We gotta go.
艾玛 快跑
Emma, run!
艾玛
Emma.
雷
Ray!
雷
Ray!
艾玛
Emma!
我拉住你了
I got you!
雷
Oh, Ray.
艾玛 你受伤了吗
Emma, are you hurt?
-你受伤了吗 -应该没有
- Are you hurt? - I don't think so.
好的 没事了 听着
Okay. It's gonna be okay, but listen.
我们得赶紧走了
We gotta get outta here.
你现在去做到前面左边的座位上
I need you to get to the front left seat.
-我马上就来 好吗 -好的
- I'll be right there. Okay? - Okay.
糟了
Shit!
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, god.
-雷 -抓紧
- Ray! - Hold on!
救命啊 有没有人啊
Help! Somebody help me!
救命啊 救命
Help! Somebody help!
-我是雷 -爸爸 救救我
- This is Ray.- Dad, please help!
布雷克 出什么事了
Blake, what's wrong?
发生了大地震
...in a huge earthquake!
不知道丹尼尔去哪了
I don't know where Daniel went.
我被困在地下停车场的轿车里了
I'm stuck in a limo in a garage.
我好怕 好怕 爸爸
I'm really, really scared, dad!
宝贝 你受伤了吗
Baby, are you hurt?
没有
No--
布雷克 该死
Blake! Goddamn it.
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What is it?
该死 她的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了
Shit. Her cell service just went out.
救援人员现在肯定没时间
There's no way rescue personnel are gonna be
救被困地下的人
diggin' in garages any time soon.
地上拥挤的人群太多了
Too many populated places above ground.
那 我们怎么办
What, uh... what are we gonna do?
我们去救女儿
We're going to get our daughter.
布雷克 布雷克
Blake! Blake!
救救我 我在这儿
H-help! I'm over here!
布雷克 布雷克 我是本 你没事吧
Blake! Blake, it's Ben. Are you okay?
我出不去了 楼板要塌了
I can't get out. The roof's collapsing.
我的腿被卡住了
My legs are trapped.
好的 好的
O-okay. Okay.
奥利 我们得把这根横梁抬起来
Oh, Ollie, we need to lift this beam
减少她腿上的压力
to get the pressure off her legs.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
试试这个行不行
Oh, let's try this.
好的 准备 准备好了吗
Okay, ready? Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
加油 奥利