Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a minute.
好...
Okay, uh...
如果...
If, uh...
如果我们画一条从圣安地列斯断层南端
If we draw a line from the bottom of the San Andreas
到胡佛水坝的线
up to the Hoover Dam,
它几乎完全和科罗拉多河平行
it almost literally follows the Colorado River,
它是天然的变形作用
which is a natural deformation event.
从地质学上讲 变形作用能标明边界
And geologically, deformation events mark boundaries.
它们标明边界
They mark boundaries.
那如果...
So, what if...?
如果这一大♥片♥陆地
What if this whole chunk of land
都和构造板块相连呢
is connected to our tectonic plate?
那就表明 昨天在内华达发生的事
That would tell us that what happened yesterday in Nevada
并非异常
was not an anomaly.
不 如果它是一次先兆移♥动♥
No, what if it was a precursor movement
沿着从洛杉矶一直到旧金山的
along the leading edge of the plate boundary fault
板块边界断层的前沿
from Los Angeles all the way up to San Francisco?
你是说你觉得
Are you saying you think
整个圣安地列斯断层可能会活动
the whole San Andreas Fault might go off?
对 我就是这个意思
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
我们应该联♥系♥什么人
Who should we call?
所有人
Everybody.
真见鬼
Oh, bloody hell.
我这有纸巾 给你
I have something. Here.
-我真是个笨蛋 -哪有
- I'm a complete idiot. - No.
太感谢你了 你真好
Thank you very much. It's very kind.
不客气 顺说一句 我叫布雷克
Yeah, no problem. Um, I'm Blake, by the way.
好 我叫布雷克
Oh, yeah. I'm-I'm Blake.
我不是布雷克 我是本
I'm not Blake! I'm Ben.
我叫本·泰勒 很高兴遇见你
Ben Taylor is my name. Pleased to meet you.
很高兴遇见你
It's nice to meet you.
刚才和你一起进来的是你父亲吗
So was that your father you came in with?
丹尼尔·雷迪克
Daniel Riddick?
他是我妈妈的男朋友
Um, he's my mom's boyfriend.
你要和他见面吗
Are you meeting with him?
不 我...还差得远呢
Oh, no. I-- uh-- not even close.
我倒想呢 我来这儿面试一份工作
I wish. I'm interviewing for a job here
雷迪克先生是
and Mr. Riddick is the boss of the boss
我未来的老板的老板的老板
of the boss that I'd be working for.
你来面试哪类工作
So, um, what kind of job are you interviewing for?
任何和机械或设计有关的工作
Anything in engineering or design.
我不挑剔也不骄傲
I'm not picky or proud.
我只想在这工作
I just-- I just want to work here.
如果你是个建筑师 这就是你的归属
If you're an architect, this is the, uh, place to be.
你好 我叫奥利
Hi. I'm Ollie.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
你好 很高兴遇见你 奥利
Hi. It's nice to meet you, Ollie.
我叫布雷克
I'm Blake.
你实在是太漂亮了
You know, you're quite beautiful.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
奥利 你... 抱歉
Ollie. Do you--? Sorry.
你记得我们商量过吗
Do you remember--do you remember what we discussed?
安静♥坐♥着 别说话
Sit still and no talking.
带弟弟来面试工作
It's not normal to bring little brothers
可不常有
to job interviews.
别让我尴尬 好吗
And let's not embarrass me, okay?
你介不介意我帮他问一下你的电♥话♥号♥
Do you mind if I get your phone number for him?
-奥利 我刚说过 -什么
- Ollie! It's exactly-- - What?!
你永远都不会向她要 然后我就得
You'll never ask for it. And then I'll have to listen
听你抱怨 你有多后悔没要到电♥话♥
to how much you regretted not getting it.
-我 -泰勒先生
- I-- - Mr. Taylor?
卡特女士现在可以见你了
Ms. Carter will see you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我...
I, uh...
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
你 在这坐好了
And you, sit here.
一个字都别说
And don't say another word.
-你好 我是本 -你好
- Hi. I'm Ben. - Hello.
我们直接过去
We're gonna head straight over.
非常棒
Excellent.
你想聊点什么
What do you want to talk about?
你从哪来的
Um, where you from?
英格兰
England.
本觉得 在我们的父母
Ben thought that while our parents
在游轮上玩的时候
were going to be on a cruise,
他面试结束后 我们应该
he and I should take a holiday here in the city,
-在城里度个假 -真棒
- after his interview. - Awesome.
你想不想听听我们的旅行计划
Would you like to hear our itinerary?
苏珊
Susan.
我真高兴终于见到你了
It's nice to finally meet you.
我也是
You as well.
既然丹尼尔请你搬到他那儿去
Now that Daniel's asked you to move in with him,
你们之间一定很认真
things must be pretty serious.
对
Yes.
你好 我是拉里萨
Hi. I'm Larissa.
今天由我招待二位
I'll be taking care of you today.
我给二位介绍一下我们的特色菜好吗
Can I tell you about our specials?
请讲 我很乐意听你...
Please, I'd love to hear what you're--
你能不能几分钟后再过来 拉里萨
Actually, could you come back in a few minutes, Larissa?
好的
Yeah. Sure.
我知道你之前结过婚
So I understand you've been married before?
对
Uh, yes.
-你只有这一个女儿 对吗 -对
- And you have just the one daughter. Right? - Right.
另一个女儿在事故中淹死了
Your other one drowned in an accident?
对 直率地说是这样
Yes, to put it bluntly.
我这样说不是有意的 我...
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I--
你能不能稍等我一下
Can you just give me one minute?
你好 一切都好吧
Hi. Everything okay?
还好
Yeah, uh...
我在出发之前 要去保养直升机
Oh, I'm on my way to maintenance before we head out, and, uh...
我打扰到什么了吗
Am I interrupting anything?
没什么重要的事 怎么了
Nothing important. What's going on?
听好 我只是想告诉你
Look, I just-- I wanted to tell you I was sorry
我很抱歉我昨天态度不好
for how I acted yesterday.
没关系 雷 真的
No, Ray, really.
不 艾玛 我当时就是没准备好
No, Emma, um, I just wasn't ready to hear
听到你和布雷克要和别人搬到一起
about you and Blake moving in with someone else.
我之前应该告诉你的
I-I should've told you before.
布雷克对此感觉如何
Hey, how's Blake feel about it?
她想让我们重新在一起
You know, she'd like us to be a family again.
我觉得这对她来说很难...
I-I-I think it's gonna be hard for her to--
艾玛
Emma.
-天啊 -艾玛
- Oh, my God. -Emma.
我们这边地震了
We're having an earthquake.
天啊 雷
Oh, Jesus, Ray.
我得逃出这里
Uh-uh, I gotta get outta here.
你在哪
Where are you?
塔特·韦斯顿酒店
Um-- uh, the Tate Weston.
见鬼 你在最顶层 艾玛 听好
Shit. You're on the top floor. Emma, listen,
尽可能多叫几个人 上屋顶
get as many people as you can and get to the roof.
我在直升机里 我去那接你 好吗
I'm in the helo and I'll get you from there, okay?
好的 好的
Okay, okay!
好 去屋顶 亲爱的
Okay. Get to the roof, honey.
不不不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No!
躲到桌下
Under the table.
伏地 遮挡 手抓牢
Drop, cover and hold on!
劳伦斯 里氏等级从6.5升到了8.5
Lawrence, the Richter just jumped from 6.5 to an 8.5.
那是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
10的乘方