Come on, Ollie.
使出吃奶的劲儿来
Give it everything you've got.
我在使劲啊
I am!
动了
It's working!
奥利
Ollie!
本 奥利
Ben? Ollie?
我们在这儿 我们还在
We're still here. We're still here.
糟了
Oh, no. No.
你们得赶紧往出跑了
You guys have to get out of here.
大楼要塌了
This building's gonna collapse.
不行
No.
我们绝对不会
There's not a chance in hell
把你一个人丢下
we're leaving you in there.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好了 我们试试
All right. Here we go.
聪明 成功了
Brilliant. It's working!
抬不高了
It won't go any higher.
我还是不能动
I'm still stuck!
-奥利 -她能动了
- Ollie! - She's moving!
快快快
Hurry, hurry. Hurry!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-没事 -确定吗
- Yeah. - Are you sure?
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you, guys.
乐意效劳
Pleasure.
干的好
Good job.
快走 余震又来了
Come on. It's another aftershock.
-我们得赶紧离开 -好的
- We've got to get out of here. - Okay!
小心 快 快点
Look out! Hurry! Come on!
我们得离这些大楼远点
We have to get away from these buildings.
-布雷克 -神啊
- Blake. - Oh, my God.
布雷克 这边 这边
Blake! This way! This way!
-神啊 -我的天啊
- Jesus! - Oh, my god!
奥利 布雷克
Ollie! Blake!
快 跑跑跑
Come on! Go! Go!
真不敢相信丹尼尔就这么跑了
I cannot believe that Daniel just took off.
简直混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
所有人让开
Step aside, people.
我得联♥系♥我爸妈
I gotta get ahold of my parents.
让他们知道我没事了
I gotta let them know I'm okay.
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 我试过了
Cellphones aren't working. I've tried.
我们需要一个电子商店
We need to find an electronics store.
你那本书里有商店信息吗
Does that book of yours list businesses?
我的书里什么都有
My book has everything.
好消息是我们大部分应急系统
The good news is most of our emergency systems
-还能用 -给
- are still working. - Here.
有十七台检测仪还有信♥号♥♥
We've got signals coming in from seventeen monitors.
刚刚的地震9.1级
We just experienced a 9.1.
劳伦斯 你得过来看看
Lawrence... you need to see this.
有什么消息
What do we got?
这是地震前的脉冲率
Here are the pulse rates before the quake.
好的 然后呢
Yeah, okay.
这是现在的脉冲率
And here are the pulse rates now.
一样
The same.
甚至更高
Or higher.
地震并未使脉冲率降低
So the earthquake didn't diminish them.
天哪
Oh, man.
大事不妙了
Oh, this is not good.
阿列克谢 我需要断层沿线
Alexi, I want all the data from every monitoring station
检测站的所有数据 现在就去拿
still up along the fault line and get it for me now.
-好的 -怎么回事
- Right. - What's going on?
-还没结束 -不是吧
- This is not over. - Shit.
倒霉 烧坏了
Oh, man. This thing's fried.
快来 大家都跟我来
Come on. I need everybody.
-要我们干什么 -直播新闻
- W-what are we doing? - Gettin' you on the air.
我们得提醒大家
We need to warn people.
怎么做啊 没办法传输信♥号♥♥啊
How? There's no way to upload a signal.
呵呵 这里可是加州理工
Ho ho ho. You're at caltech.
谁想参加一次独♥立♥研究
Okay, who wants an a in independent study?
现在我开设一门新课
I'm startin' a new class:
怎么通过入侵媒体网络拯救生命
"How to save lives by hacking media outlets."
酷 我要加入
Hell yeah, man. I'm in.
棒 拿上电脑我们走
Sweet, bro. Get your laptop. Let's go.
这边 快 快
Right here. Move, move, move.
好的 起来 用力
Here we go. Up. Lift.
应该就在前面
It should be just up ahead.
在那
There it is.
所有用电的应该都没用了
Okay, anything running on electricity isn't gonna work,
所以需要找手摇发电或者按键式电♥话♥
so we have to find a rotary or a push button phone.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我爸 他是洛杉矶消防员
My dad. He works for L.A. fire and rescue.
这边
Over here.
太好了 我去找根地线
Great. I'll look for a landline.
找到了
I got one!
-布雷克 -爸
- Blake. - Dad.
爸爸 我出来了 我没事
Dad. I got out. I'm okay.
她没事
She's okay.
让我跟她讲话
Oh. Let me talk to her.
布雷克
Blake?
妈妈
Mom?
感谢上帝 宝贝
Oh, thank god, honey.
丹尼尔没事吧
Is Daniel okay?
他丢下我跑了 妈妈
He left me, Mom.
他干了什么
He what?
他跟一个保安说了我在哪里
He told a security guard where I was
然后就走掉了
and then he just took off
有两兄弟碰巧听到
and these two brothers that I met overheard him
才来救了我
and they came to help me.
我现在和他们在一起
I'm with them right now.
他丢下她跑了
He left her?!
我们这就来救你 宝贝 你在哪
We're comin' to get you, honey. Where are you?
我在唐人街的一个电器商店里
I'm in an-an electronics store in chinatown.
宝贝 不会有事的
Honey, it's gonna be okay,
但我需要你仔细听我说
but I need you to listen to me.
想离开那里
Getting outta there
交通肯定无比艰难
is gonna be a complete gridlock nightmare,
所以找个高地 更安全
so get to higher ground. It's safer.
-高地上也好让我找到你 -好的
- That's where I'm gonna be able to see you. - Okay.
你还记得我们给梅洛里过生日的周末吗
Do you remember where we spent Mallory's birthday weekend?
科伊特塔
At Coit Tower?
记得 山上那个很高的
Yeah. That-that tall
-水泥管道样的东西 -没错
- cement nozzle thing on the hill. - Exactly.
不要停留 直接去那里
Don't stop anywhere. Go there.
我们就在那见
That's where we'll meet.
坚强下去宝贝 我们这就来救你
Stay strong, honey. We're comin' to get you.
好的 等等 妈妈
Okay. Wait, mom. Mom.
你怎么会和爸爸在一起的
How-how are you and dad together?
过后再解释吧 好吗宝贝
We'll explain later. Okay, honey?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你们 拜拜
I love you guys. Bye.
我是丹尼尔
Hi, you've reached Daniel.
请给我留言 我会及时回复
Please leave me a message and I'll get back to you.
你扔下我女儿自己跑了
You left my daughter?
如果你还没死 我也会亲手弄死你
If you're not already dead, I'm gonna fuckin' kill you.
漂亮
Thatta girl.
好的 我们得走了
All right, we need to get going.
你♥爸♥爸要怎么来接我们
So how is your dad going to pick us up?
他开着直升机过来
He's on his way in a helicopter.
好酷啊
That's so cool.
我需要你在地图上找一下科伊特塔
I need you to look up Coit Tower on your map.
该你了
It's your turn.
你♥爸♥妈肯定要急疯了