那样的眼神
...look in your eye
我有着你爱的经典红唇
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
我们每次濒临崩溃又和好如初
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
因为我们永远品味十足
'cause we never go out of style
我们永远品味十足
We never go out of style
你的长发后梳 穿着白色T恤
You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt
我乖巧可人地穿着紧身短裙
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt
我们每次濒临崩溃又和好如初
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
你和乔什到底怎么了
因为我们永远品味十足
'cause we never go out of style
我们永远品味十足
We never go out of style
救命
Help!!
我知道你们都是曾在阿富汗巴格拉姆
So, uh, I understand that you all were part
执行过战斗搜救任务的
of the fifty-eighth rescue squadron staged over at Bagram
第五十八救援队成员
in Afghanistan for combat search and rescue.
是的女士 去过两次
Yes, ma'am. Two tours.
你们现在还在一起执行任务
And you're still flying together?
是的 我们发展了深厚的战斗友谊
Yeah, we all got pretty tight over there.
像亲人一样密不可分
Wouldn't break up the family.
老兄 我们看起来像一家人吗
Dude, do we look like family?
一点点吧
A little.
在那边进行搜救
So, what's the biggest difference
和你在这里做的有什么不同
between rescuing over there and what you do here?
不用担心吃枪子儿
Not getting shot at.
你真幽默
You're a funny guy.
还好吧
Yeah. Not exactly.
盖恩斯队长
Um... Chief Gaines?
有人告诉我从阿富汗到洛杉矶消防局
I'm told that between Afghanistan and LAFD,
你一共进行过六百多次搜救
you have over six hundred documented rescues.
真的...十分惊人
That's, uh... pretty impressive.
这是我的工作 女士
Just doin' my job, ma'am.
听从调遣而已
Go where they tell me to go.
很好 可以停止录像了
That's great. You can cut there.
她在那里
There she is.
这回比较险啊
Looks pretty tight.
拉起来
Take her up.
气流不稳定
Winds are variable.
风向为西北偏北
Two-seven-zero to three-zero-zero.
风速十节到十五节之间
Ten knots gusting to fifteen.
指挥中心 这里是洛杉矶消防局
Metro, this is LAFD.
五星队已到达悬崖营救现场
Helo Five on scene of cliff-v rescue.
已发现目标
We have visual.
-收到 五星队 -女孩叫什么名字
- Copy, Helo Five. - What's the girl's name?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
指挥中心 把她的手♥机♥连上我们的卫星电♥话♥
Metro, connect her cell to our SAT phone.
五星队 已连接
Helo Five, you're connected.
你好
Hello?
娜塔莉 我是洛杉矶消防局的
Natalie, this is chief pilot Raymond Gaines
首席飞行员雷蒙德·盖恩斯
of the Los Angeles Fire Department.
我正驾驶着你上方的直升机
I'm piloting the chopper above you.
你的情况还好吗
You holdin' up all right?
我不知道 我感觉很糟
I don't know. I'm not feeling very well.
天呐 车在下滑
Oh, my God! The car is sliding.
娜塔莉 我需要你保持镇定
Natalie, I'm gonna need you to stay calm, honey.
-我们现在来救你 -好
- We're coming to get you, okay? - Okay.
能见度约十公里
Seven miles visibility.
西北风 风速十节
...winds are at two seven zero at ten knots.
直升机还能飞行一小时十五分
We show you one plus one five playtime.
伙计 我们没法进去
Man, I don't see a way in.
我们得"脱帽致敬"了
We're gonna tip the hat.
"脱帽致敬"
Tip the hat?
对 你最好抓稳了
Yeah. You might wanna hold on to somethin'.
出发
Here we go.
距离约四点五米
Fifteen feet out.
三米
Ten feet.
一点五米
Five.
冷静 雷
Whoa, whoa, easy, Ray.
好的 可以了
All right. You got it.
好的 伙计们 把装备扣好
All right. Tuck 'em in, boys.
乔比 不用带救生篮
Joby, forget the basket.
这次我们直接固定车
We gotta do a double tie-in on this one.
车要是掉下去 她也会掉下去
That car goes, so does she.
门开了
Door's open.
拍下来
Get this.
挂好了
Hookin' up.
可以下去了
On the skid.
我们最多只有五分钟
We got five minutes max.
五分钟之后会怎样
What happens in five minutes?
没什么大不了的 引擎停转而已
It's no big deal. Just engine failure.
还好我只需要三分钟
Good thing I only need three.
-感谢上帝 -不 娜塔莉 不要
- Oh, thank God. - No, no! Natalie, do not--
天呐 快救我出去
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Get me out of here.
娜塔莉 保持这个姿势不要动
Natalie, I need you to stay perfectly still.
-我得先固定车子 -求你快一点
- I have to stabilize the car, okay? - Hurry, please.
车子固定了
Car secured.
成功
Got it.
这怎么回事
What the hell?
该死
Shit.
迪兰 天呐 你没事吧
Dylan! Oh, my God. Are you all right?
上帝啊 乔比被压住了
Jesus. Joby's pinned!
可恶
Ah, goddamn it.
乔比 我现在下来
Joby, I'm comin' down.
哈里森 你来飞 马科斯 给我绳子
Harrison, you're flyin'. Marcus, rig me a rope.
-准备换人 -收到
- Handin' over. - Roger.
交换控制
Takin' over.
-随时准备割绳子 -收到
- Be ready to cut. - Roger that.
固定好了
Hooked up.
出舱门
Out the door.
雷已经准备好
Ray's clear.
娜塔莉 别担心 我会救你出...
Natalie, don't you worry. I'm gonna get you outta--
这东西要撑不住了
This thing isn't gonna hold!
雷 油表爆红了 我们要坠机了
Ray, we are in the red! We are going to crash!
娜塔莉 我们现在就走
Natalie, we are going now!
我抓住你了
I got you.
割绳子 乔比 往外荡
Cut it! Joby, swing!
太好了
Yeah!
我们把你送回家怎么样
What do we say we get you home now?
我觉得是个好主意
I think that's a really good idea.
日本的仙台地震是1900年以来
Now the Sendai quake in Japan was considered to be
发生过的最强烈的五次地震之一
one of the five strongest since 1900.
此次地震强度极大
It was so powerful, in fact,
甚至使日本的本州岛偏移了两点五米
that it moved the main island of Japan eight feet.
而这仅仅是全球每年发生的
This is just one of the 1.3 million earthquakes
一百三十万起地震中的一起
that occur around the globe each year.
北美发生过的最强地震是196♥4♥年
The largest ever recorded here in North America:
发生于阿♥拉♥斯加州安克雷奇的9.1级地震
Anchorage, Alaska, 196♥4♥. A 9.1.
地震持续了整整五分钟
The earth shook for five straight minutes.
释放的能量
The energy release
相当于在广岛爆♥炸♥的
was the equivalent of ten million Atom bombs
原♥子♥弹♥的一千万倍
the size of the one dropped on Hiroshima.
这还不是人类记录到的最强地震
And that's not the biggest earthquake ever recorded.
不 最强的一次发生在四年之前
No, the biggest was four years earlier
就在智利南部的瓦尔迪维亚海岸
off the coast of Valdivia in Southern Chile.
里氏9.5级地震
A 9.5 on the Richter scale.
就在那里
Right there.
这次地震持续了十一分钟
This quake lasted eleven minutes and spawned a tsunami
引发了高达二十五米的海啸
eighty-two feet high that leveled Hilo, Hawaii,
并摧毁了一万三千公里外夏威夷的希罗市
eight thousand miles away.
一万三千公里外
Eight thousand miles away.
所以 如此大规模的灾难
So, um, it's... it's mass destruction like this
告诉我们