我早说过我们应该走另一条路
I told you we should've gone the other way.
因为你能未卜先知吗
Because you knew this was gonna happen?
你这人真是
You!
-我们欠你们一声谢谢 -真的
- We owe you guys a huge thanks. - Really.
别客气
No need.
我们自己差点也犯了同样的错
We nearly made the same mistake ourselves
但车轴断了所以撞向路边
but busted an axle when we ran off the road.
幸好我的眼神比他好多了
Thank goodness my eyes are better'n his.
你知道还有别的路可走吗
Do you know if there's any way around this?
198号♥州际公路可能还能走
Well, uh... the one-ninety-eight might not be out.
-出口那边 -有多远
- Through the pass. - How far is that?
那得原路返回大概一百多公里
Oh, ya gotta backtrack, maybe, seventy miles or so.
如果您不介意的话我想问问
Sir, if you don't mind me askin'...
您的帽子是哪买♥♥的
where'd you get your hat?
你们帮了我们一个大忙
You guys really bailed us out.
你确定不用我们带你们飞一程吗
You sure we can't fly you anywhere?
不用了 我们儿子住山里
Yeah. Our son lives in the mountains.
那里没地方降落
There's no place to land.
-谢谢你帮我们修车 -不客气
- Thanks for the wheels. - You bet.
-保重 -再见
- Be safe. - Bye.
再过几分钟油就加满了
We should be fueled up in a couple of minutes.
太好了
Okay, great.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
你之前问我是不是你的错
You asked me before if it was you.
不是你的错
It wasn't.
我知道你没有怪我
I knew you didn't blame me.
我只是无法接受梅洛里的死
I-- I just didn't know how to deal with Mallory's death.
那天是我提议带梅洛里去划船的
It was my idea to take Mallory rafting that day.
雷
Ray.
这一切你不能都怨到自己头上
You can't blame yourself for what happened.
这事到了自己孩子身上是不一样的
It's just different when it's your own kid.
我知道
I know.
-爸爸 -梅洛里
- Dad! - Mallory!
有时候她的脸在我脑海中挥之不去
Sometimes I can't get that look she had outta my head.
当她那一刻意识到
The moment she realized that
我救不了她的时候
I wasn't gonna be able to save her.
然后每天回家看到你和布雷克
And then coming home every day to you and Blake
只会让我更难受
only made it harder.
因为我知道一切都不一样了
Because nothin' was the way it used to be.
原来的生活...
And the way it used to be was...
是那么完美
It was perfect.
我应该多跟你沟通的
I should've let you in.
但我不知道怎么开口
I just didn't know how.
我们的关系变成这样我很抱歉
I'm so sorry for how things ended with us, em.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
如果连你也救不了女儿
If you couldn't save our daughter...
那就再也没有人能救她
Then nobody could have.
我好想她
I miss her so much.
我也是
Me, too.
现在我们一起去救女儿
Let's go get our daughter.
往前走 动起来
Let's go! Keep it movin'!
往前走 动起来
Let's go! Come on. Let's go.
沿着疏散路线前进
Follow the evacuation route.
再走几个街口就到朗伯德大街了
Just a few more blocks to Lombard Avenue,
那里直通科伊特塔
which leads to Coit Tower.
我想冒昧地问一句
Do you mind if I ask
为什么你戴着两条一模一样的项链
why you wear two of the same necklaces?
其中一条是我妹妹的
One of them used to be my sister's.
自从她去世后我就开始戴了
I, uh-- I started wearing it after she died.
这是前年圣诞节
We had given them to each other
我们互送对方的礼物
for Christmas the year before.
对不起 我不是故意...
I'm-I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean...
没关系 我不想刻意回避
No. It's okay. I'm... i'm not hiding them.
你们快看
Hey. Check it out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他们应该会有补给箱
They should have a supply box.
里面的东西应该能派上用场
It'll have stuff that we can use.
是这个吗
Is this it?
没错
Yes!
我们看看
Oh, okay. There we go.
每座城市的现场救援人员
Every city has a tactical channel
都通过火灾指挥专用频道交流
that first responders use to communicate on.
听这个频道就能知道发生了什么
We can listen in and we can see what's going on.
拿着 装好
Okay. Here. Take these.
装这个
Take this.
-什么是军用口粮 -开袋即食的口粮
- What's an MRE? - Meals ready-to-eat.
它们的保质期长达三年
These things have a shelf life of over three years.
-厉害 -但不太好吃
- Wow. - They don't taste so good.
酷
Cool.
布雷克
Blake!
看来你要去那个
I think we're going to have a problem
水管一样的建筑的计划要出大问题了
with that big nozzle thing you were talking about.
什么 你在说什么
What? What do you mean?
我的天
Oh, my god.
我们必须启动备用计划了
We have to go to plan B.
我们好像没有备用计划
I didn't think we had one.
现在有了
We do now.
我们必须再找一个高地
We need to get to the next highest ground
这样才能向我爸的直升飞机
so that we can signal my dad
-发送信♥号♥♥ -那就是诺布山
- ...in the helicopter. - That would be Nob Hill.
它是市里最高的地方
It's the highest point in the city.
它在另一个方向
It's the other way.
快走吧
Okay. Come on!
布雷克 等一下 等一下
Bl-no. Blake, wait! Wait! Just-- just wait.
请往这边走 动起来
Coming through. Move, move, move.
布雷克 只有我们往那边走
Blake, we'd be the only ones going that way.
我爸说到高的地方去
My dad said to get to higher ground,
我们照他说的来做
so that's what we gotta do.
可是万一他来不了呢
But-- what if he doesn't make it?
我知道这有点不可思议
Listen, I know that this sounds crazy.
但你一定要相信我 他会来的
But you have to trust me that he will.
我 我...
I-- I c--
本
Ben.
你知道用按键式电♥话♥
Did you know about the push-button phone
接地线来打电♥话♥吗
working with the landline?
还有找补给箱
The supply box?
还有火灾指挥专用无线电频道
Tactical radio channels?
我真觉得我们应该听她的
I really think we should stick with her.
好吧 我们这就去诺布山
Okay. Looks like we're going to Nob Hill.
那我们走
Okay. Let's go.
应加州紧急事务管理署要求
The following message is transmitted at the request
现广播以下信息
of the California Emergency Management.
强烈建议广大市民即刻开始疏散
Residents are encouraged to evacuate immediately.
看来他们在疏散整个城市
Looks like the whole city's evacuating.
飞机场也有麻烦了
And we got a problem at the airport.
我们要在哪里降落
Where are we gonna land?
我们不能降落
We can't.
至少不能在市里降落
At least, not in the city.
跟我来
Come with me.
好吧
Uh... okay.
你是在搞笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
飞机找不到可以降落的地方
Em, we have no place to set this plane down
而我们需要离科伊特塔越近越好
and we have to get as close to Coit Tower as we possibly can.
三分钟后我们会飞过内河码头
In three minutes, we're gonna be over the Embarcadero.
然后呢
And?
然后我们要降落在AT&T球场
And, we're gonna drop into AT&T Park.
可我不会跳伞
But I don't know how to parachute.
没关系 我们会双人跳伞
That's okay. We're gonna tandem-jump.
我 我 我真觉得应该待在飞机上
I-I-I think we should just stay with the plane.
一旦燃料耗尽 飞机就会急速坠落
The plane's gonna nosedive in the Pacific