她不久前还在孤儿院
that she was at the orphanage a short while ago.
我有几个女孩儿失踪了 一起消失的还有两百美元
A few of my girls have since gone missing along with $200.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
如果我发现她参与此事
If I find that she has been involved,
我会报♥警♥的
I'll report her to the authorities.
不许在这里威胁人
You'll not make threats here.
再见
Good day.
我说 再见
I said good day.
我希望他们没有发现
I hope they don't find out.
你觉得她知道了吗
Do you think she knows?
我不确定
I am not sure.
她说她会去报♥警♥
She said she'd go to the police
还说我们偷了钱
and that we took money.
真是可怕的谎言
That is a terrible lie.
萨曼莎 我不想要你
Oh, Samantha, I don't want you
因为我的关系惹上麻烦
to get into any trouble on my account.
我一有机会就去找份工作
I'm going to find a job as soon as I can
这样我们就可以有自己的房♥间了
so we can get a room of our own.
有人会雇佣我的
Someone will hire me.
我想我爸爸了
I miss my da.
别担心 内莉
Don't worry, Nellie.
我不会让任何事发生在你们身上
I'm not going to let anything happen to any of you.
我保证
I promise.
格特鲁德说今天来了个客人
Gertrude had a visitor today.
弗鲁奇太太
Mrs. frouchy.
她来干什么
What did she want?
难说 夫人
Hard to say, madam.
但在我看来 她是在指责萨曼莎偷东西
But it seemed to me she was accusing our Samantha of stealing.
加德 我们得做点什么来阻止这个女人
Gard, we must do something to stop this woman.
亲爱的外祖母
Dear grandmary,
快到圣诞节了 我等不及要见你了
it's almost Christmas, and I can't wait to see you.
科妮莉亚和我正在做在圣诞树上的
Cornelia and I are making our own ornaments
装饰品
for the Christmas tree.
还要做饼干 水果蛋糕 还有葡萄干布丁
And making cookies and fruitcakes and even plum pudding,
虽然我不确定我们做的方法对不对
though I'm not sure we did it right.
内莉已经在纽约了
Since Nellie is in New York City now,
所以现在就只差您一个人了
all that's missing is you.
爱你的 萨曼莎
Love, Samantha.
珍妮 你在这里做什么
Jenny, what are you doing down here?
出什么事了吗 怎么了
Is something wrong? What's the matter?
什么事儿
What is it?
好吧 我跟你去
All right, I'll come with you.
布里奇特 你怎么样
Bridget? are you all right?
你太烫了 发烧了
You're so hot. Burning up.
你知道内莉去哪儿了吗
Do you know where Nellie went?
她是去找工作了吗
Was she looking to find a job?
这是她去的地方吗
Is this where she went?
把你的名字写在那张单子上
Put your name on that list.
如果你不会写 那就画个叉
If you can't write, make an "x."
然后排在他们后面去
Then get in line behind them.
我的手指卡住了 -等一下
My finger's stuck! - Hold on now!
不要 求你了
No, please! Ow!
如果针头坏了就从你工资里扣
If that needle breaks, it comes out of your pay.
看啊 针头坏了
Oh, look, the needle broke.
不 不
No! no!
现在看看你做了什么
Now see what you've done.
快点 滚出去
Go on, get out of here!
上这儿来 我们来查看一下
Come on up here, and we'll have a look at it.
按住它 按紧了
Hold it tight now. Hold it tight.
我们现在有个空缺
All right, we've got an opening now.
快点 快点
Come on, hurry up.
先生
Sir,
先生 我在找我的朋友
sir, I'm looking for my friend.
这不是茶话会
This ain't a tea party.
你想见你的朋友吗
You wanna see your friend?
排他们后面
Get in line behind them.
等到七点
Wait till 7:00.
不行 先生 我等不及
No, sir, I can't wait.
这是紧急情况 她在那儿
This is an emergency. Oh, there she is.
内莉 内莉 快来
Nellie, Nellie, come quick.
只要离开机器
Hey, leave the machine,
就会失去工作 这是规矩
lose the machine. Them's the rules.
布里奇特病了 快走吧
Bridget is sick. Come on.
你自己决定 小姑娘 走了你就别回来了
You decide, girlie. You leave now, you don't come back.
我们现在有个空缺 下一个
All right, we got an opening now. Next!
你为什么不告诉我工厂的工作是什么样的
Why didn't you tell me what factory work was like?
没有人想知道他们的袜子是怎么来的
Nobody wants to know where their frocks come from,
只知道它们源源不断地来
just so they keep coming.
所有的工厂都是这样的吗
Are all factories like that?
我见过的都是这样 我很担心 萨曼莎
All the ones I've seen. I'm worried, Samantha.
我也不想失去布里奇特
I don't want to lose Bridget, too.
来吧 我们跑过去
Come on, let's run.
她好烫啊 萨曼莎
She's burning up, Samantha.
我从没见过这么严重的
I've never seen her this bad.
我不该离开的
It's my fault for leaving.
这里太冷了
It's so cold in here.
你好啊 我的天使
Hello, angel.
大日子就快到了 不是吗
The big day is coming, isn't it?
演讲准备的怎么样了 你紧张吗
How's the speech? Are you nervous?
我真等不及想要听你的演讲了
I can't wait to hear it all the way through.
我得和你们谈谈
I need to talk to you. Both.
我们在听
We're listening.
我做了错事 我需要帮助
I did something wrong, and I need help.
内莉的妹妹 布里奇特 生病了
Nellie's sister, Bridget, is sick...
在楼上
Upstairs.
楼上 -楼上
Upstairs? - Upstairs?
她脱水了
She's quite dehydrated.
我建议 几周内都不要移♥动♥她
Under my orders, you are not to move her, at least for a few weeks
直到她恢复体力
until she gets her strength back.
是的 医生
Of course, doctor.
有好转吗
Any improvement?
还没有
Not yet.
在病人康复之前 所有女孩儿都留在这儿
All the girls are to stay here until the patient recovers.
我早上会回来检查她的
I'll be back in the morning to check on her.
谢谢你 医生 我送你出去
Thank you, doctor. I'll see you out.
格特鲁德为你们在萨曼莎的房♥间
Gertrude's made up beds for you
铺好了床 现在过去吧
in Samantha's room. Go on up now.
我去陪着布里奇特
I'll go sit with Bridget.
萨曼莎把我们带到这里的
Samantha brought us here
为了不让我和姐♥妹♥们♥分开
to save me from being sent on the orphan train without my sisters.
他们不应该拆散家庭
They're not supposed to separate families.
女士 他们做了很多不该做的事
Ma'am, they do a lot of things they're not supposed to.
晚安 谢谢你的好意
Good night, and thank you for your kindness.
晚安 内莉
Good night, Nellie.
晚安 内莉 晚安 珍妮
Good night, Nellie. Good night, Jenny.
格特鲁德
Gertrude.
晚安 珍妮 晚安 内莉
Good night, Jenny. Good night, Nellie.
对不起 加德舅舅 科妮莉亚舅妈
I'm sorry, uncle Gard, aunt Cornelia.
你不能违反法律 萨曼莎
You can't break the law, Samantha,
即使法律看起来不公平
even when a law seems unfair.
但我没有选择
But I had no choice.
你总是能来找我帮忙 你知道的
You always have the choice to come to me. You know that.
但你甚至不希望我在这里
But you don't even want me here.
为什么你会想要三个和你没有关系的女孩
Why would you want 3 girls who aren't related to you?
谁说我们不希望你在这里
Who says we don't want you here?
科妮莉亚舅妈的朋友们
Aunt Cornelia's friends.
我的朋友们
My friends?
在婚礼上
At the wedding.
他们说把我带过来是个耻辱
They said it was a shame that I was coming here.
萨曼莎
Oh, Samantha.
电影精选列表