我明天带来
I'll bring them in tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢你们清教♥徒♥
I--i like your pilgrims.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱德华夫人
Yes, Mrs. Edwards.
弗鲁奇太太正在等你
Mrs. frouchy is expecting you.
我带了些南瓜派
I have a hamper here full of pumpkin pies
给孩子们在感恩节吃
and Thanksgiving treats for the children.
我们可以把它们带到你的厨房♥吗
May we bring them into your kitchen?
我帮你拿 跟我来
I'll take that for you. Follow me.
我就在外面等着
Oh, I'll just wait outside.
好的
All right.
内莉
Nellie.
内莉
Nellie!
你找到我了
You found me.
拿着 我给你拿了些面包和奶酪
Here, I brought you some rolls, with cheese inside.
谢谢你 萨曼莎
Thank you, Samantha.
弗劳希太太说如果我不规矩 她就把我赶出去
Mrs. frouchy says she'll place me out if I don't behave.
什么意思
What's that?
把我送上孤儿列车
Sending me away on the orphan train,
让很远的家庭收养我·
to get adopted by a family far away.
弗劳奇夫人说 像我这样的女孩儿
Mrs. frouchy says girls with my training
很适合在农场做活儿
go really fast in the farm country.
那珍妮和布里奇特呢
And, Jenny and Bridget?
她们太小了
No, they're too young.
如果她送走我 我就再也见不到他们了
If she sends me, I'll never get to see them again.
你不能走
Oh, you cannot go!
你们三个一定要在一起
The three of you have to stay together.
我会想到办法的
I have to think about what to do.
我决不会让这种事发生在你身上
I'm not going to let this happen to you, Nellie. I'm not.
你听说了吗 格特鲁德
Did you hear, Gertrude,
萨曼莎被选中
that our Samantha has been chosen
在圣诞晚会上
out of all the girls in her school
发表演讲
to speak at the Christmas program?
很棒吧
Isn't that wonderful?
不只我一个 总共有十二个人
It's not just me. There are 12 of us.
这也很了不起了
That is quite an accomplishment
全校的十二个人之一 萨曼莎
to be one of the 12, Samantha.
只可惜外祖母不能来
It is a shame that mother won't hear her.
等到她回来
I think grandmary will have the pleasure of
有的是听的机会
hearing only Samantha when she returns.
看看这个
Oh, now, will you look at that.
真漂亮啊 不是吗
It looks splendid, doesn't it?
太好看了 我们在一起的第一个感恩节
Beautiful. Our first Thanksgiving.
希望每个人都能像我们今晚一样这么幸运
I wish everyone had all the blessings that we have tonight.
真是有心了 萨曼莎
That's very thoughtful, Samantha.
我们祈祷吧
Shall we?
感谢主赐予我们食物
Father, we thank thee for this food,
健康 力量和一切美好 阿门
for health and strength and all things good. Amen.
内莉
Nellie!
来吧 一切都准备好了 我们得快点
Come on. Everything's ready. We need to hurry.
什么 你在说什么
What? what are you talking about?
听着 如果我们现在不走 我们就永远走不了了
Look, if we don't go now, we never will.
去哪里
Go? where?
和我在一起 我要把你们都带走
With me. I'm taking you all.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我害怕
I'm scared.
不会有事的 去找布里奇特和珍妮
It'll be all right. Go get Bridget and Jenny,
我在衣帽间前与你们会和
and I'll meet you in front of the coat closet.
我五分钟后到
I'll meet you there in 5 minutes.
快点儿
Go now.
珍妮 珍妮 看
Jenny, Jenny, look!
来吧 姑娘们 我们得走了
Come on, girls. We need to go now.
这些是干什么的
What's it for?
这些是给女孩子们捐赠的东西
I came here to bring donations. For the girls.
是嘛
Yes.
我通常是和我阿姨一起来的
I usually come here with my aunt
她和范德格尔德太太是很好的朋友
who is very good friends with Mrs. vandergeld.
我们通常把箱子放在衣帽间
We usually just leave the boxes beside the coat closet.
好吧 你去吧
Fine, off you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
内莉 你在哪里
Nellie? where are you?
萨曼莎
Samantha.
弗劳希太太 我星期一把捐款的钱存起来
I'll deposit the donation money Monday, Mrs. frouchy?
把钱给我吧 我来保管
Best give it to me. I'll hold on to it.
为了安全起见
For safekeeping.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
进来 布里奇特 桌子下面
Get in. Bridget, under the desk.
谁在那里
Who's there?
快跑 -什么
Run! - What?
布里奇特 快来
Bridget, come on.
停下 等等 快来人 拦住他们
Stop! wait! Help! Stop them!
快来人 拦住他们
Help! stop them!
停下
Stop!
快点
Hurry.
别停下
Don't stop.
站住
Stop!
小偷
Thief!
快跑
Run!
跑
Run!
快点 我们走
Hurry, let's go!
警♥察♥ 帮忙
Police, help!
有人拐走了我的孩子和捐赠的钱 所有的钱
Someone took my babies and the donation money. All of it.
哪条路
Which way?
继续跑 内莉 别停下
Keep on running, Nellie. Don't stop.
布里奇特 快点
Bridget, hurry.
来吧 珍妮 快跑
Come on, Jenny, run!
去 上去
Go, go up.
快点儿 珍妮 快点
Come on. Come on. Go, Jenny. Go!
晚餐
Dinner!
布里奇特 安静点
Bridget, be quiet.
如果我们被抓住了 我们就会有麻烦
If we get caught, we'll get in trouble,
萨曼莎的家人也是如此
and so will Samantha's family.
为什么我们不能住在这里
Why can't we live here?
我们是受国家监护的未成年人
We're wards of the state.
弗劳希太太就是这么叫我们的
That's what Mrs. frouchy calls us.
我们归他们管
We belong to them.
归国家管
To the state?
没错 如果有人发现我们在这里
Yes, and if anyone finds us here,
他们就会把我们抓回去的
they'll be made to turn us in.
所以你现在必须保持安静
So you must be quiet now.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
现在没事了 快吃吧
It's all right for now. Eat up.
有火鸡 调味料和小红莓
There's Turkey and dressing and Cranberries.
慢点 珍妮
Slower, Jenny.
我在床上放了新睡衣
I put fresh pajamas on the bed.
你怎么把东西搬上来的
How did you get all this up here?
我告诉格特鲁德 这是给一个需要帮助的家庭的
I told gertrude it was for a family in need.
也确实如此
And it is.
真是又暖和又温馨
It's so nice and warm.
不好 他们到家了
Oh, no. They're home.
我会想办法再上来的
I'll try to come up after.
我怎么才能感谢你呢
How can I ever thank you?
你是我的朋友 朋友就该互相帮助
You're my friend. That's what friends do.
萨曼莎整个下午都在这里
Samantha's been here all afternoon.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
萨曼莎
Samantha?
什么事
Yes?
还有问题吗
Any further questions?
我的护士长告诉我
My matron informed me
电影精选列表