这是我所见过的最漂亮的树了
It's the prettiest tree I've ever seen.
你已经累坏了吧
You're probably worn out.
你应该休息 真的
You should rest. Really.
省省力气吧
Save your strength.
我们现在可以打开礼物了吗
Can we open presents now?
现在不行
Not now.
这得等到明天
No, not until tomorrow.
不过你可以开始为圣诞老人写字条了
But you can start working on your notes to Santa.
而且厨房♥里有热巧克力哦
And there's hot chocolate in the kitchen.
格特鲁德 继续
Um, Gertrude. Go on.
加德舅舅
Uncle gard,
圣诞老人知道内莉她们在这里吗
does Santa know that Nellie and her sisters are here?
相信我 萨曼莎 圣诞老人什么都知道
Believe me, Samantha, Santa knows everything.
等一下 让我拿上给圣诞老人的字条
Oh, just a moment, let me get the notes for Santa.
内莉和珍妮的
Nellie and Jenny. Yes.
你想帮布里奇特吗 萨曼莎 好的
Do you want to do Bridget's, too, Samantha? Ok.
女孩儿们 这是为圣诞老人准备牛奶
Girls, milk for Santa.
我想他会很渴的
I imagine he'll be very thirsty.
这是什么
What is all this?
这是给孤儿院的
It's for the orphanage.
相当慷慨啊
Quite a bounty.
这没什么
Oh, this is nothing.
科妮莉亚准备明天举♥行♥一场圣诞盛宴
Cornelia's arranged for a whole Christmas feast tomorrow.
她让纽约一半的人捐赠了礼物 衣服和食物
She's got half of New York donating presents, clothes, and food.
我能帮忙吗 当然
May I help? Of course.
我不敢相信我们在这里
I can't believe we're here.
我们能在一起真是太好了 内莉
It's so wonderful that we can be together, Nellie.
这是我最喜欢的圣诞夜
This is my favorite Christmas Eve.
我想知道下个圣诞节我们会在哪里
I wonder where we'll be next Christmas.
我们许个愿吧
Let's make a wish.
天上闪耀着我们的许愿星
Up there someplace is our wishing star.
让你的愿望实现吧 内莉 闭上你的眼睛
Make your wish, Nellie. Close your eyes tight
像从未许过愿那样地许愿
and wish like you've never wished before.
我在许愿 萨曼莎 我在许愿
I'm wishin', Samantha, I'm wishin'.
圣诞快乐 布里奇特
Merry Christmas, Bridget.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
布里奇特 我们的病人怎么样
Bridget! how's our patient?
饿了
Hungry.
开始我们的圣诞节吧
Let's go for Christmas.
等等 等等 在你们为圣诞礼物
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, before you start screaming
兴奋之前
at all the silly little things Santa has left you.
我们要告诉你们一件事情
There's something we need to tell you.
加德舅舅
Uncle gard.
萨曼莎问你们
Samantha asked
你们三个愿不愿意留下来做女佣
if we would let you 3 girls come and be maids.
是的 先生 我们会很努力的
Oh, yes, sir. We will work very hard.
从早做到晚 先生
Morning to night, sir.
但我们不需要更多的女仆
But we do not need any more maids.
但是 萨曼莎要来和我们一起生活
However, Samantha's gonna live with us permanently...
她很需要一样东西
And there is one thing she needs
我们也想给她
that we would love to give her.
她需要三个姐妹
She needs 3 sisters.
可不是随便三个姐妹 她需要你你们
But not just any 3 sisters. She needs you.
你们所有人
All of you.
你们愿意吗 -是的
What do you say? - Oh, yes!
姐妹 萨曼莎
Sisters, Samantha.
姐妹
Sisters!
科妮莉亚舅妈和我想让你们四个都成为我们的女儿
Aunt Cornelia and I want all 4 of you to be our girls,
住在这里 成为一个大家庭
to live here in this house and grow up together as one family.
你想要这样吗 布里奇特
Would you like that, Bridget?
是的
Oh, yes.
珍妮 -珍妮
Jenny? - Jenny?
珍妮说
Jenny says--
珍妮说 “是的 先生”
Jenny says, "yes, sir."
她说话了
She spoke!
这才是我的女儿
That's my girl.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这是给你的
This is for you.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你 圣诞快乐
Thank you, and merry Christmas.
我想看看她们会有多高兴
I'm waiting to see all their happy faces.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
祝大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, everyone.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
给你的
For you.
圣诞快乐 萨曼莎
Christmas, Samantha.
你觉得我们是在做梦吗
Do you think we're dreamin'?
如果是 我希望我们永远不会醒来
If we are, I hope we never wake up.
电影精选列表