母亲
Mother.
这些是什么
What's this?
莉迪亚的照片
Pictures of Lydia.
莉迪亚的日记
Lydia's journal.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
在纽约待几个月对萨曼莎来说可能是件好事
A few months in New York City might be good for Samantha.
如果你确信你能做到
If you're sure you can manage.
我能
Oh, I am.
什么事 外祖母
Yes, grandmary.
我有个好消息
I have some wonderful news.
你的舅舅加德邀请你在今年秋天
Your uncle gard has invited you to spend a few months
到纽约和他还有科妮莉亚一起住
in New York City with him and Cornelia this fall.
你在城里的时候
And with you in the city,
我可以借此机会去拜访一下弗兰西斯大婶
I thought I would take the opportunity to visit great-aunt Francis.
我把妈妈的照片放在船屋里的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry I put mother's pictures in the boathouse.
这不是惩罚 亲爱的
This is not a punishment, dear.
我保证 我再也不会这样做了 外祖母
I'll never do it again, I promise, grandmary.
当我们怀念的人只留下了回忆
When all we have left of someone is our memories of them,
我们就要把这些回忆留下
Then we must keep those memories close.
如果你没把你的妈妈留在这么一个特别的地方
I'd be disappointed if you didn't have
我反而会失望的
a special place for your mother.
她做了同样的事情
She did the very same thing.
我妈妈吗
My mother?
她曾经有一只叫梅布尔的小猫
She once had a kitten named Mabel.
它是一只灰色的毛茸茸的小猫 还有一点斗鸡眼
It was fluffy and gray and a little cross-eyed.
斗鸡眼
Cross-eyed?
她爱那只小猫胜过任何东西
And she loved that kitten more than anything.
有一天 梅布尔没有回家
One day, Mabel didn't come home.
她拿走了梅布尔最喜欢的东西
She took all of Mabel's favorite things
并把它们放在船屋里
and she placed them in the boathouse.
她这么做了
She did?
就像你做的一样
Just like you.
萨曼莎
Samantha!
我的天
My.
这件礼服美吗 外祖母
Isn't it the most wonderful gown you've ever seen, grandmary?
最美丽的
The most wonderful.
我正要去看科妮莉亚 跟我一起去吧
I was just on my way up to see Cornelia. Join me?
你看起来像童话故事里的一样
You look like a fairy tale.
就像一位公主
Just like a Princess.
我这里有一些东西
I have some pieces here.
他们已经在家放了很多年了 你一定要戴上
They've been in the family for years. I do feel you must wear them.
爱德华夫人 非常感谢你
Oh, Mrs. Edwards, thank you so much.
我的天 真漂亮啊
Oh, my! They're so pretty.
天哪 它们太精致了
Oh, my goodness, they're so delicate.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你的面纱被毁了
Your veil is ruined.
对不起 科妮莉亚舅妈 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, aunt Cornelia. I didn't mean to.
没关系 阿加莎 别难过
It's all right, Agatha. Don't be upset.
你看起来美丽极了
You look lovely.
你愿意戴我妈妈的面纱吗
Would you like to wear my mother's veil?
我不能戴
Oh, I couldn't.
你一定要戴
You must.
实在是太漂亮了
Oh, it's so beautiful.
非常感谢你们
Thank you both so much.
你能帮我戴上吗
Would you help me?
加德纳 你愿意
wilt thou, gardner,
娶这个女子为妻
have this woman to thy lawful wedded wife,
在上帝神圣的婚姻殿堂中
to live together after god's ordinance
一起生活
in the holy estate of matrimony?
不论顺境 逆境 健康 疾病
Wilt thou love her, comfort her,
都照顾她 爱护她
honor and keep her in sickness and in health,
无论发生什么
and, forsaking all others,
都对她不离不弃
keep thee only unto her,
直至生命最后一刻吗
so long as ye both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
科妮莉亚 你愿意 嫁这个男子为夫
Wilt thou, Cornelia, have this man to thy wedded husband,
在上帝神圣的婚姻殿堂中
to live together after god's ordinance
一起生活
in the holy estate of matrimony?
不论顺境 逆境 健康 疾病
Wilt thou obey him and serve him,
都始终服从他 侍奉他
love, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health,
放弃所有其他
and, forsaking all others,
仅忠于他一人
keep thee only unto him,
直至生命最后一刻吗
so long as ye both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
我现在宣布你们成为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
阿加莎 用力拉
Agatha, pull harder!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
多么美好的时刻啊
What a pleasant occasion.
他是一个不错的丈夫
And he's a fine catch. Mmm.
但话说回来 我们一直知道她会嫁得很好
But then again, we always knew she'd marry well.
也不是特别好
Not so well.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他的侄女要和他们一起住 直到圣诞节
His niece is coming to stay with them till Christmas.
可怜的科妮莉亚
Poor Cornelia.
她结婚不到一个月就有了一个现成的家庭
A ready-made family less than a month after her wedding.
再见
Goodbye!
再见 谢谢
Goodbye. thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, mother.
我们一个月后回来
We'll be back in a month,
然后我们会有很多很多精彩的冒险
and then we'll have many wonderful adventures.
听起来不错吧
How does that sound?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
让科妮莉亚戴上你母亲的面纱
Letting Cornelia have your mother's veil
非常大度 萨曼莎
was very generous, Samantha.
我是为你这么做的
I did it for you.
我知道
I know.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 加德舅舅
Goodbye, uncle gard.
萨曼莎 这里
Samantha, over here.
看看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
不会吧 -没错 埃迪·瑞兰德的钱罐
No. - Yes. Eddie Ryland's money jar.
今天早上他欺负送奶工的时候我看到他了
I watched him when he bullied the milkman this morning.
然后我跟着他 发现了他藏钱罐的地方
And then I followed him and found his secret hiding place.
井里
The well.
我们怎么处理它
Whatever should we do with it?
我知道该把它放在哪里
I know the perfect place for it.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
阿门
Amen.
东西带齐了吗
Is that everything?
是的 亲爱的 都在这里
Yes, dear. It's all here.
我每天会给你写三次信
I will write to you 3 times a day.
我会非常想念你的
I'll miss you so much.
我也会非常想念你 萨曼莎·帕丁顿
I am going to miss you somethin' awful, Samantha Parkington.
你保证你不会忘记我吗
You promise you won't forget me now?
忘了你吗 我在你还没意识到之前就会回来了
Forget you? I will be back before you know it.
然后我们一起过之后所有的圣诞节
And we'll celebrate Christmas after Christmas together.
听起来好棒啊
That sounds grand.
我保证
I promise.
即使是纽约也不能让我们分开 你会知道的
Not even New York City can keep us apart. You'll see.
亲爱的内莉 今天 加德舅舅 科妮莉亚舅妈
Dear Nellie, today, uncle gard, aunt Cornelia,
还有我到了纽约
and I went on a tour of New York City.
首先我们去了麦迪逊广场
First we stopped in the Madison square
看了富丽堂皇的傅勒大厦
and saw the magnificent Fuller building.
我给你寄了一张幻灯片
I sent you a slide.
他们现在叫它熨斗大厦了
They call it the flatiron now.
这不是很傻 用熨斗来给建筑命名
Isn't that silly, naming a building after an iron?
内莉 这里有好多好多人
Oh, Nellie, there are so many people here
来自世界各地
from all over the world,
电影精选列表