什么事 小姐
Yes, miss?
你几岁的时候开始当女仆的
How old were you when you first started to work as a maid?
夫人 您还需要别的什么吗
Would you like anything else, ma'am?
不用了 谢谢 杰西
No, thank you, Jessie.
这就够了
That will be all.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
什么事
Yes?
我们不与仆人讨论私事
We do not discuss personal matters with the servants.
但是在厨房♥里我们谈论各种各样的
But in the kitchen we talk about all sorts of--
这不是厨房♥
this is not the kitchen.
家庭和睦的秘诀
The secret to a happy household
就是让每个人都知道自己的位置
is for everyone to know their place.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是的 外祖母
Yes, grandmary.
很好
Good.
你喜欢刺绣吗
Are you enjoying your needlepoint?
是的 外祖母
Yes, grandmary.
那我猜你也不会
Then I'm sure you'll have no interest
对包裹里的东西感兴趣了
in that package that's addressed to you.
是加德舅舅的寄过来的
Oh, it's from uncle gard!
怎么包裹比他先回来了呢
How could it get here before he did?
他还要三个星期才能回来呢
He's not due for 3 weeks.
这是什么
What is it?
这是个立体镜
It's a stereopticon. Oh.
他说 放入第一张幻灯片
He says, put in the first slide,
我就会知道他现在在哪里
and I will see where he is right now.
第一张底片
The first slide.
我的天哪
Oh, my!
是巴黎 埃菲尔铁塔
It's Paris. The Eiffel Tower.
就好像我们真的在那里一样
As if we were really there.
加德舅舅总是给我最好的礼物
Uncle gard always gives me the best presents.
在七月 他会带我去圣路易斯的博览会
He's taking me to the exposition in St. Louis
玩整整一周
for a whole week in July.
我们会看到日本的宝塔和寺庙
We're going to see Japanese pagodas and temples
吃花生酱和棉花糖 还有其他的东西
and eat peanut butter and fairy floss and everything.
他们用花生做黄油吗
They make butter out of peanuts?
加德舅舅就是这么说的
That's what uncle gard says.
还有 什么是棉花糖
And what's fairy floss?
加德舅舅说 是用粉色的糖缠到棍子上做的
Uncle gard says it's made out of pink sugar and comes on a stick.
加德舅舅是我认识的最好的人
Uncle gard is the best person I know.
比你的妈妈和爸爸还好吗
Better than your ma and da?
我说错什么了吗
Did I say somethin'?
我们应该开始阅读课了
Maybe we should start your reading lesson.
如果我伤害了你的感情 我向你道歉 小姐
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, miss.
我的父母都不在了
My parents are gone.
像你妈妈一样
Like your mother.
不过是在一次事故中 在河上
Only, in an accident. On the river.
都是吗
Both of them?
这太可怕了
That's awful.
我不知道没有了我的爸爸我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without my da.
你想看看他们吗
You want to see them?
她好漂亮 他好英俊
She's beautiful. And he's so handsome.
她过去常常唱歌♥给我听
She used to sing to me.
有时候 我试着去听她的声音
Sometimes, I try to hear her voice.
但我已经记不清了
But it just slips away.
我知道
I know.
我希望我能问问外祖母
I wish I could ask grandmary,
但提到母亲太伤她的心了
but speaking about mother hurts her too much.
这样我就能把他们留在身边
I keep them close this way.
我喜欢你在这里 内莉
I like that you're here, Nellie.
我想我们会成为好朋友的
I think we'll be great friends.
除了家人 我还没交过朋友呢
I've never had a real friend outside the family.
你现在有了 内莉·奥马利
Well, you do now, Nellie O'Malley.
永远的朋友
Friends forever.
永远
Forever.
来吧
Come on.
一只流浪猫 带着百合花
"A roaming cat with a Lily fair sat
坐在玫瑰垫子上
on a Rose-blossom mat with a--"
珍妮 别乱动
stop your fidgeting, Jenny.
布里奇特
Bridget.
你拉得太用力了 卷慢点儿
You're pulling too hard on her. Wind slower.
伸直你的手
Now stretch your hands.
这就对了 珍妮
There you go, Jenny.
为什么珍妮不说话
Why doesn't Jenny speak?
自从妈妈去世后 她就一句话也没说过了
Hasn't said a word since ma died.
她之前会说话吗
She talked before that?
会一些 而且还会说梦话呢
Some. and she talks in her sleep.
看起来很有趣
That looks like fun.
有趣吗
It does?
我可以试一下吗 拿着
Can I try it? Here.
你看读书的时候 我来打毯子
I'll beat the rug while you read.
“猫 坐 毯 毯子”
"Cat, sat, m-m-mat."
很好 继续
Good. go on.
“肥 老鼠 帽子”
"Fat, rat, hat.
“猫 肥 老鼠”
"Cat, fat, rat."
你们是想把地毯杀掉吗
You girls about through killing the rug?
对不起 奥马利先生 这是我的错
I'm sorry, Mr. O'Malley. It was my fault.
你没做错什么 你活儿干完了吗
There's no fault to it. You almost done here?
干完了 爸爸 -好 那么
All done, da. - Good, then.
去屋子里 瑞兰德太太在叫你
Get a move on inside. Mrs. Ryland was calling for you.
知道了 爸爸
Yes, da.
明天见 萨曼莎
Tomorrow, Samantha?
明天见
Tomorrow.
我想谢谢你 萨曼莎
I wanted to thank you, Samantha,
谢谢你对内莉还有姑娘们那么好
for your kindness toward Nellie and the girls.
不用谢 先生
No thanks needed, sir.
内莉她们是我的朋友
Nellie and the girls are my friends.
是加德舅舅 那是我加德舅舅
It's uncle Gard! That's my uncle Gard.
他从欧洲回来啦
He's come back from Europe.
再见 奥马利先生
Goodbye, Mr. O'Malley.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 珍妮 布里奇特
Goodbye, Jenny, Bridget.
我的舅舅回啦
My uncle Gard is here.
再见
Goodbye.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
加德舅舅 加德舅舅
Uncle gard, uncle gard!
我的天使
My angel.
我太想念你了
Oh, I missed you so much.
你收到我的礼物了吗
Did you get my present?
是的 我喜欢它 它太棒了
Yes, I love it. It's wonderful.
好吧 我还有一个更大的惊喜给你
Well, I have an even bigger surprise for you.
是什么
Oh, what is it?
如果我告诉你 那就不是惊喜了
If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.
你要带我去兜风吗
Will you take me for a ride now?
首先 我想让你向见个人
First I want you to say hello to someone.
亲爱的 路上辛苦吗
How are we coming along there, my dear?
还好 谢谢
Fine. thank you.
萨曼莎 你还记得圣诞节时见过的皮特小姐吗
Samantha, you remember miss pitt, from Christmas?
请叫我科妮莉亚
Please, call me Cornelia.
你好
Hello.
我们现在可以出发了吗
Can we go now?
稍等一下
In a moment.
你的舅舅加德说你喜欢读书 萨默
Your uncle gard says you love to read, Sam.
我叫萨曼莎
My name is Samantha.
好的 萨曼莎 我想你可能会喜欢这个的
Very well, Samantha. I thought you might like this.
这是《绿野仙踪》 纽约的女孩儿们可喜欢它了
It's the Wizard of Oz. Girls in New York love it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们走吧
Come on, you two.
但是你答应我要去兜风的
But I thought you said we were going for a ride.
电影精选列表