她应该为他穿
and she should wear them for him
因为男人不喜欢
because a man doesn't like
一个总是光脚的女人
for a girl always to go barefoot.
吃你的饭
Go on, eat your lunch.
我还有要事要做
I got some business I got to attend to.
听上去像是宗教日开始了
Sounds like the fiesta's started.
不 要到八点
No, not till 8:00.
他们要把索索博拉
They're taking old Zozobra
带到广场上烧掉
to the plaza for the big burning.
还有时间
There's still time.
谁点的乳鸽
Who ordered squab?
我点的
I did.
点的不多嘛
There's not much there.
我不怎么饿
I'm not very hungry.
请把酒拿上来
Bring the wine now, will you?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
都准备好了吗 雨果先生
How is everything, Mr. Hugo?
那是什么
What's that?
哦 看看谁来了
Well, look who's here.
一定是七点到了
Must be 7:00.
没错
On the nose.
你很准时
You're on time.
我说 都准备好了吗
I said "How is everything?"
你得再等几分钟
You'll have to wait a few minutes.
银行办事员正从塔尔萨赶来
The bank messenger is coming from Tulsa.
你要一直站着到结束吗
You all set with your end of it?
是的
Yeah.
他还在害怕 就让他站着吧
He's scared still I'll stand him up.
办事员打电♥话♥说会晚一点
The messenger phoned he'd be a little late.
为什么你不去酒吧等
Why don't you wait at the bar
他来了就告诉我
and let you know when he comes.
为什么去酒吧
Why wait at the bar?
拉把椅子来
Pull up a chair.
这里可以坐
There's plenty of room.
我希望甘宁先生去酒吧等
I prefer Mr. Gagin at the bar.
别傻了 弗兰克
Don't be silly, Frank.
我想要跳舞
I feel like dancing.
毕竟这是在宗教日
After all, it is a fiesta.
你的乳鸽要凉了
Your squab will get cold.
帮我加个热好吗 弗兰克
Keep it warm for me, will you, Frank?
可以赏光吗
Mind?
跳舞比坐在酒吧等好
Dancing will be better than sitting at the bar.
我为你紧张了一天
I've been furious at you all day.
你的固执让我损失了五万块
You've cost me $50,000 by your bullheadedness.
五万块还有自♥由♥和快乐
50,000 and freedom and fun.
我不知道为什么对你有这种感觉
I don't know why I feel this way about you.
哦 我不是在跟你调情
Oh, I'm not making a pass at you.
我只是很傻
I'm just being stupid.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
你
You.
我们在等什么
What are we waiting for?
他在观察我们
He's watching us.
我要跟你谈谈
I'm afraid to talk.
跟我来
Come with me.
他不准备给你钱
He isn't going to give you the money.
是吗
No?
这是他的典型伎俩
He's figured out one of his typical tricks.
什么
What?
他在看我们吗
Is he watching us?
没有
No.
有烟吗
Have you got a cigarette?
我不该告诉你这些
I shouldn't be telling you this.
你肯定也拿不出什么
You certainly haven't done anything
作为回报
to deserve it.
但不会有银行办事员来
But there isn't any bank messenger coming.
来的是别人
There's someone else.
谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起
Oh. I'm sorry.
我们认识吗
Don't I know you?
我不认识你
I don't know.
你呢
Do you?
宗教日的夜晚大家彼此都认识
Everyone knows everyone on fiesta night.
跳舞吗
Are you dancing?
你看不出来吗
Not so you'd notice.
甘宁在哪
Where's Gagin?
他和别人在聊天
He stopped to talk to someone.
乐队不错吧 跳舞吗
It's a good orchestra, isn't it? Dance?
下次吧
Some other time.
再来点酒
More wine?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
双份威士忌
Double bourbon.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
乳鸽 你应该来份牛排
Squab, you should've had a steak.
外面有你的两个朋友
There's a couple of your friends outside.
你最好去看看
You better go have a look.
什么朋友
What friends?
所以他们不是你的朋友
So they aren't your friends
但你还是应该去看看
but you should look anyway.
你知道的很清楚
You should've known better
派两个杀手去对付甘宁
than to send a couple of knife fighters against Gagin.
我不知道甘宁的事
I don't know anything about Gagin.
也许吧 但你外面的朋友
Maybe, but your friends
看上去不怎么好
don't look so good out there.
雷茨先生 我在吃晚饭
Mr. Retz, I'm having my dinner.
你会让我消化不良的
You're giving me indigestion.
我不在乎你戴什么徽章
I don't care what kind of a badge you're wearing.
你在生气吗
Sore, ain't you?
我很高兴看见
Glad to see it.
如果你从甘宁那拿到想要的
You wouldn't be sore
就不会生气了
if you'd got what you wanted from Gagin.
我很感激你 雨果先生 谢谢
I'm grateful to you, Mr. Hugo, thanks.
带桑托亚小姐去宗教日吧 吉姆
Take Miss Santoya to the fiesta, will you, Jim?
来吧 亲爱的
Come along, my dear.
我会在酒店
I'll be at the hotel.
在那打电♥话♥给你
Call you there.
走吧
Beat it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
发生了什么事
What happened?
他们抓住了他 我看见了
They got him. I saw it.
但他逃走了
But he got away.
带她去宗教日
Take her to the fiesta.
张大眼睛去找他
And keep your eyes open for him.
他一定躲在某个地方
He's crawling around someplace.
把他带来酒店
Bring him back to the hotel.
警♥察♥怎么办
What about the cops?
他们怎么了
What about them?
我担心
I'm worried.
我什么也不担心
I'm not worried about a thing.
你是谁
Who are you?
我给你打的电♥话♥
I phoned you.
我听说你在镇上
I heard you were in town.
他们在哪
Where are they?
那边
Right over here.
手臂被折断了
Broke this baby's arm.
这家伙看上去死了
This one looks a little dead.
确定死了
Couldn't be deader.
这里有很多血
Here's a lot of blood.
这家伙的刀没了
This one's missing his knife.
一定被另一个人拿了
Must have left it in the other guy.
电影精选列表