我不知道
I don't know.
嘴巴开花
Boom in the mouth.
我不知道
I don't know.
我摔倒了 但我还是不知道
I fall down, but I don't know.
我告诉过你潘乔是个骄傲的人
I told you Pancho very proud man.
潘乔 我打算把你加进来
I'm going to cut you in, Pancho.
加进来
Cut me in?
加什么 朋友
On what, mi amigo?
五千块
Five grand.
五千
Grand?
五千美元
5,000 bucks.
你有那么多钱
You got that much money?
我会拿到的
I'm going to get it.
很多人都想拿到很多东西
Lots of people going to get lots of things
但他们没有
but they don't.
你还没拿到吧
You ain't got it yet?
没有
Not yet.
我们会拿到的
We're going to get it.
我们要开始行动了
We got to get going.
不是现在
No, no, not now.
你还没好
You are sick.
如果他们回来的话
I'm not going to get any better
我也好不了
if those guys come back.
对 他得离开
Right, he goes away.
也许他们会回来
Maybe they come back.
宗教日人们会来这里跳舞
Fiesta come here, dances here.
会有人看见他
Somebody see him.
他们会发现他
They find him.
他们不会停止搜寻
They're not going to stop looking.
我一旦恢复了就要还击
I'll be all right as soon as I get my punch back.
我们去圣马洛吧
We will go to San Melo.
那是哪
Where's that?
坐巴士两个小时就到
Two hours by bus.
你确定现在还有巴士
Are you sure there's a bus?
它十点开
Si, it leaves at 10:00.
我们要等一个半小时
We got an hour and a half to wait.
不能在巴士站等
We can't wait in that bus station.
你去维奥莱塔
You go to the Three Violetas.
你是潘乔的朋友
You Pancho's friend.
他们记得
They remember.
带他去
Here, take him.
抓紧时间
Hurry, quick.
听
Hey, listen.
他们在烧索索博拉 厄运之神
They burn Zozobra, the god of bad luck.
真可惜他们没早点烧
Too bad they don't burn him hour ago.
你不舒服吗 先生
You not feel good, senor?
那宽帽子是谁的
Whose sombrero?
是我的
Is mine.
借我用下 多少钱
I want to borrow it, how much?
以后还来就是
You will bring it back sometime.
带他去里面
Take him back there.
没人看见你们
Nobody see you.
大战吗
Big fight?
潘乔帮忙了
Pancho help?
他怎么样
How is he?
没事
He's all right.
我们呆在这
We will stay here.
然后去坐巴士
Then we will go to the bus.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel now?
你应该知道发生了什么
Yeah, you ought to know what's going on.
我知道
I know.
他们想杀了你
They tried to kill you.
想知道为什么吗
And you want to know...why?
因为他们是坏人
Because they are bad.
我是好人是吗
And I'm good, huh?
是的
Yes.
我会照顾你
I will take care of you.
你就像矮子一样
You're just... you're just like Shorty.
没脑子
No brains.
别说话
Don't talk.
伤好点了吗
Is the hurt better now?
伤口很热
It's hot in here.
森林里也很热
Hot in... in the jungle, too.
雨都变成了蒸汽
The rains turns to steam.
别睡着
Please don't go to sleep.
好的
Okay.
好的 矮子
Okay, Shorty.
好的
Okay.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
拿着
Here...
把它放进衬衫里
Put that in your shirt.
保管好
Hang onto it.
别让人碰它
Don't let nobody touch it.
任何人都不行
Nobody.
任何人都不行
Nobody...
矮子
That a boy, Shorty.
矮子
That a boy.
甘宁
M. Gagin.
甘宁 快 他们找来了
Mr. Gagin, quick, they're coming.
售票员在哪
Where is the ticket seller?
下趟车十点开
Next bus don't leave till 10:00.
售票员在哪
Where is the ticket seller?
他上街
Oh, he's gone down the street
看宗教日活动了
to watch the fiesta.
圣巴勃罗 圣巴勃罗
San Pablo, San Pablo.
拉方达酒店
La... La Fonda hotel?
什么
What?
酒店
Hotel.
在那里 先生
Over there, senor.
我没点过喝的
I didn't order a drink.
没关系
Never mind!
放着吧
Leave it there.
把窗户关了
Close those windows.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
这样好多了
That's better.
我来接
I'll get it.
喂
Yeah.
谁啊
What's that?
我听不清
I can't hear you.
喂
Yeah.
他们做了
They di...
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you!
有消息再打给我
Don't call me unless you've got something to tell me!
甘宁先生
Mr. Gagin!
甘宁先生
Mr. Gagin.
甘宁先生 求你了
Mr. Gagin, please.
你们
Which...
你们谁是弗兰克雨果
Which one of you... is Frank Hugo?
我是雨果
I'm Hugo.
把枪放下
Put that thing away.
没看见他都站不稳了吗
Don't you see he's out on his feet?
看看还有没有别人
See if anyone else is with him.
没别人
Nobody.
带他进来 关上门
Bring him in and shut the door.
让他坐下
Sit him down.
这女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
他怎么了
What's the matter with him?
他不记得了
He cannot remember.
他受了伤
He's hurt.
看看他有没有枪
Better see if he has a gun.
电影精选列表