甘宁
Gagin.
甘宁先生
Mr. Gagin.
你好
How do you do?
和我们喝一杯吧
Care to have a drink with us?
如果我渴的话
If I was thirsty.
他也许能抽点空
Maybe he could use a little company.
他现在一个人
He looks lonely.
我是雨果先生的朋友
I'm a friend of Frank Hugo.
我转告了洛克先生你的留言
I told Mr. Locke about your message.
他要和弗兰克通电♥话♥
He's going to talk on the phone
大约一小时
with Frank in an hour.
也许你想一起
We thought you might care to expand it.
我不想
No, I don't.
任何你想跟雨果先生谈的
Anything you have to say to Hugo
都可以跟我说
you can say to me, Mr. Gagin.
来吧 如果你不渴
Please, join us. You can hold your drink in your hand
就把饮料拿手里
if you're not thirsty.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
如果你的事情很重要
If your business is important
我可以转告弗兰克
I could tell it to Frank
也许能加快进展
and expedite matters, perhaps.
我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
看来甘宁先生是不愿受邀了
I'm afraid Mr. Gagin can't be seduced.
再见
See you again, Gagin.
你订到了吗
Did you find anything?
没有 先生 我跑遍了所有的酒店
No, senor, I've been to all the hotels,
都订满了 单人房♥ 双人房♥
they don't have nothing. No room single, double,
圣巴勃罗也没房♥间
nothing empty in San Pablo tonight.
好的 拿着
Okay, here.
你去维奥莱塔试试吧
Maybe you try Tres Violetas.
也许能找到
You find something there.
那是个酒店吗
What's that, a hotel?
是个酒馆
No, saloon.
也许印第安人或者墨西哥人
Or maybe some Indian or Mexican
在那有房♥间
have room in his house.
有点挤 不过只要给钱
Pretty crowded, but give them a few bucks
他们说不定能让
maybe they move.
这家叫什么
What is this...
再说一遍
What's that?
维奥莱塔
The Tres Violetas.
我带你去
I take you.
到了 先生
Uh, here is the Tres Violetas, senor.
谢谢
Thanks.
是你啊
You.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我在等人
I was waiting.
很高兴又见到你
I'm glad to see you again.
你还没回答我
You don't say.
我以为不会再见面了
I... I thought I would never see you anymore.
你知道哪里可以订到房♥间吗
Look, do you know where I can get a room?
为什么要订
A room. Why?
睡觉
To sleep in.
妈妈咪呀有一间
Mama mia has a room.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
她住哪
Where she lives?
不知道 我迷路了
I don't know, I am lost.
我以为你是这的
I thought you knew this town.
我知道酒店在哪
I knew where the hotel was
以前来过
because I passed it before.
圣巴勃罗我没来过
I never been to San Pablo before.
我住圣马洛 离这75英里
I live in San Melo, 75 miles away.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我的两个朋友把我丢下了
My two friends went away and left me.
她们去了哪
Where'd they go?
在里面 找男人
Inside, looking for muchachos.
找什么
For what?
男人
Boys.
她们知道妈妈咪呀住在哪吗
Do they know where Mama Mia lives?
我不知道
I don't know what they know.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许我和你一起去
Maybe I go with you?
不用了
No, not tonight, Sitting Bull.
你会用上我的 先生
You will need me, senor.
你动的什么脑筋
What's going on inside your head, huh?
没有 先生
Oh, nothing, senor, nothing.
我只是不知道今晚要怎么打发
Only I... I don't know what to do tonight.
你也可以找个男人
Why don't you get yourself a muchacho
和你的朋友一样
like your girlfriends?
我不会
I don't know how.
你太小了
You're young.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我刚跟你在外面的朋友
Yeah, I was talking
聊了会
to your friend outside.
皮拉
Pila?
对 她整晚都会在外面
Oh, all night she will be outside.
她脑子不正常
She's crazy.
我不觉得奇怪
Yeah, I would not be surprised.
她提到妈妈咪呀
She said something about Mama Mia.
你知道她住在哪吗
Do you know where she lives?
我知道
Oh, I know where she lives.
我带你去
I take you.
她根本不知道
She don't know nothing about Mama Mia.
不好意思
Excuse me.
威士忌
Whiskey.
龙舌兰
Tequila.
我要大杯威士忌
No, I want a big whiskey.
大杯 大杯
Big one, big one.
龙舌兰
Tequila, eh?
找不开
No change, senor.
太大了 找不开
Too big, too big, no change.
我没零的了
That's the smallest thing I got.
先生 我叫潘乔
Senor, my name is Pancho.
我愿意帮你
I would like to help you.
我会成为你的朋友的
I will be your friend.
告诉你我会做什么
I tell you what I going to do...
二十比索
Is 20 pesos.
你的二十比索吧
Is your 20, huh?
是的
Yeah.
他只找的开十块 是不是
He can change only ten, eh?
是的
Yeah.
我们再喝掉十块 大家都开心了 不是吗
So we drink ten, and everybody is happy, eh?
你想让大家都开心
You want to make everybody happy?
没问题
Sure, let's make everybody happy.
给我威士忌
Make mine whiskey.
我可不想脖子上烧出个洞
I don't want to burn a hole in my neck.
朋友 你是我心中的血
Amigo, you are the blood of my heart.
真正的朋友
You are true friend.
敬你
To you.
干杯
Down the hatch.
马尼托 给我朋友倒满
Manito, fill up my friend's glass.
满上 大杯
Full! Big!
大杯的酒最好
The big drinks is most best.
听
Hey, listen.
你知道他为什么唱歌♥吗
You know why that man sing, amigo?
因为明天我们要烧了索索博拉
He sings because tomorrow we burn zozobra.
厄运之神
He's god of bad luck.
他的面相比我还糟
He's got face more worse than me.
明天烧了索索博拉 迎来宗教日
Tomorrow we burn zozobra and we have fiesta.
索索博拉没了 厄运也没了
No more zozobra, no more bad luck.
电影精选列表